Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhawisha Joshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawisha JoshiYour feedback matters!
My friend is having fungal infection on is right buttocks since 2 yrs which causes alot of itching. Doctors call it tinea he has used alot of medications like fluconazole, terbinafine, creams like candid ketoconazole sertaconazole tinaderm lotion miconazole many more its not healing n itching causes bleeding n pus filled pimples. please advice.
Hi sir, I have been suffering with Headache for the past 8 years and rounded several eye hospitals which didn't yield me anything in curing it. Finally a mam has suggested me to consult a Neurologist and I am here. The symptoms are worse and hard to bear when I am affected with Headache. It comes on the either side of the head and results in vomiting sometimes. Neck nerves in-turn pains me and sound like a break of a glass. I couldn't concentrate on my work and hands shiver often. I can't see heavy lights and couldn't bear some smells when I was with Headache. I feel like my BP goes down sometimes and finds dizziness. I feel like so stressed and all my bones make a crazy noise when I stretch out myself for a relax. Walking in Sun, Journey, Nervousness, Sleeplessness are some of the major reasons that brings me headache. I am currently using Grenil and Sibelium prescribed by an eye specialist and I didn't find any change from them. A bad sleep is the only medicine that cures my headache and I thank God for making this available for human kind. Please help me out with necessary steps I need to take before my case goes serious. I hope you would show me a better path in making me lead a healthy life. Thank you.
Sir When any body did exess mastribution approx 3-4 year 1-Kya uski height badhne me koi problem hoga 2-kya musscles banane me dikkat hogi 3-digesting system kharab hoga Any solution of these question please reply
I am suffering from throat pain from last 7 months I have tonsilitis in my mouth I use to smoke before want to cure this pain so please give me suggestion regarding this problem.
I have dysentery problem from last two days and I am feeling so weak. What should I do? Please help me.
I had homosexual relation with a partner and his sperm spread from lower portion of my penis and I wear condom. After 55 days I have tested HIV antigen test and reports negative. After 4 months also tested HIV at ICTC Govt hospital and reports negative. After 7 month from exposure I have tested HIV at ICTC Clinic at govt hospital and reports negative. Any chance to infect HIV?
I am a 33 years old male gums are going Down and teeth's started shaking slowly. How this problem can be rectified and save my teeth from falling.
I am Dr. Vandana Verma. I am a clinical nutritionist and a physical therapist. I excel at weight loss managements and deal with patients struggling from metabolic disorders by providing them therapeutic diets.
Today we are going to talk about Obesity. Being slim does not necessarily mean that you are healthy. And yes, obesity is the house of mostly all the problems. If you are obese you tend to have more of the metabolic problems than any normal person.
What is the major reason for obesity?
The major reason for obesity is lifestyle. Now-a- days, we do not have time for our own self. We forget about going to the gym or going for a walk or anything like that. So today I am going to share few simple tips with you which you can inculcate in your normal routine and yes, it is going to help you to reduce weight.
- The first tip I am going to share with you is portion meals. So, Cutting calories is the main aim in this tip but, Yes, it is done in a very fun way. Try taking smaller plates rather than taking a bigger plate. If you are putting your food, try putting it in a smaller plate. What will happen is that you will have a feeling that yes, you are eating a full plate but yes, your quantity is decreasing day by day. Thus the calories are going to decrease. Also in the same way, while you are having a beverage, take a tall glass rather than a small and wide glass. The quantity is going to be less but yes, it is going to show you that you are having a bigger glass.
- The second tip which I can share with you is slow down. It is a proven fact that your brain records that yes your tummy is full or your satiety level receives the signal after twenty minutes of your eating food. So, whenever you are eating, eat slow. If you are eating very fast, it will just lead to another serving. You will have to just take another serving very soon. But if you are eating slow, chew properly, your digestion is going to improve, your brain is going to receive the signals in about 20 minutes and also it will help you in eating lesser.
- Then the third point which we can take care of is smaller meals. Take a number of small spaced meals but nutritionally balanced.
So, what will this help you in?
It is going to increase your metabolic system, it will increase your energy levels throughout the day. You are going to get constant energy after every few hours. Yet your metabolism is increasing and your calorie is going to burn first. So, smaller meals is the key for a healthy day. Then the next point which we can take care of is to have plenty of fluids. Have a lot of water, have a lot of green tea, herbal tea. This is going to decrease the water attention of your body. Also, this is going to help you fight anger. Because at times, we think that we are hungry but no, we are thirsty at times. So, whenever you are going to have a glass or two full of water, you are gonna feel less hungry. Treat yourself, finally. After doing all this throughout the day yes everybody has some or the other irresistible food which we really want to have. It can be your mom made paratha /curry chawal/rajma chawal .
Yes I totally and It will strengthen your metabolic system, it will increase your energy levels throughout the day, your metabolism will increase and will burn out more calories.
- So, smaller meals are the key for a healthy day. Next point to take care of is to have plenty of fluids.
- Have plenty of water, green teas, herbal teas. This will help in decrease the water retention in your body. It will also help you to fight hunger.
- Also after going through this routine, make sure you treat yourself once a week as this helps in increasing your metabolism.
These are simple tips which will help you decreasing your weight but if you are fighting against obesity you can consult me over Lybrate.