Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna DedhiaYour feedback matters!
When dentist pullout teeth on lower jaw left side then after I have headache on left side. Please advise me.
I have mouth ulcer problem for a long time say 4 to 5 years I am 23 now. Already tried lots of medicines. But no permanent relief. What would you suggest over this?
Hi I am rajashekar from hyderabad I am suffering with bad teeth I tried many home redmies but I was not able cure please suggest me. Due to this pain I am not getting sleep aslo.
I had an angioplasty in mid jan'16 and am on blood thinners. Can I take antibiotics for my teeth/gums problems. I am 68 years of age.
I get bad breath from my mouth sometimes which is really frustrating because I have to interact with many people as per my professional requirement. Need assistance on the same.
Hello I am 28 year old male gap in between my front teeth please tell me how I can less the gap between front teeth by naturally. Thanks.
HI sir.I want help.My problem is my gum bleed is not tight.My teeth also little bit loose.So tel me any tips .Pls im dipressing for dis problem.My age is 25years.Please help me
I am a 20 year old boy and I have a problem in mouth. In join point of my mouth near ear making a noise of clicking when I am trying to open the mouth. What should I do?
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day because of the water that we r using for the daily needs. Everyone says that the fluraid content of the water is the reason for this problem. Due to this problem I can't speak to anyone is there is any solution for this problem?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.