Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 26years old. I am loosing my hair daily. I have dandruff in my hair, and my hair is so thin, I want long n growth in my hair. L am very verified for this matter. please give me advice how to stop all this?
My height is not increasing plzzz help me to increase my height. please help me doctor plzzz doctor.
My Name is Aditya Singh, My age is 18. Can my height increase now, If yes so please let me know how please prescribe me any medicine.
My friend age is 23 years. He is suffering with too much hair fall. Please give a suggestion to control it.
Hi I'm a male my face looks weak and tired please help me out how to look or make my face strong, clean, and beautiful please suggest me something wat to use or wat to do.
I am 19 year old boy. I use to play basketball regularly from past 2 weeks m having pain in my both knees, as also suffered from calf muscle cramp during past weeks. So help to overcome this problem.
Hi sir my name is jagan 34yrs vegetarian i would like put up weight please suggest me the foods to be taken to increase weight.
Mera digestion shi ni rhta pet saaf ni hota Hai aur white substance collect ho jata penis mai Agar pet saaf ho jta Hai to white substance collect ni hota. Iske vajah se mai week ho gya hu aur bhook bhi lagti Hai.
I have a doubt that I am suffering from spondylitis. What are the tests that I can go through? What are the natural ways to cure it?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.