Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna BhagatYour feedback matters!
Hi, my wife is having milia (blisters under her eye) it increases from time to time, however over a period of time, it has been increasing. Want to know if there is an efficient and non-laser treatment available to remove that? Thanks in advance.
During my mom's stone operation in metro. Dr. removed her metro. And now she suffer with belly fat. Plsss suggest that. What can she do to reduce her belly fat.
Hii. It's three. Not a day m facing hair fall problem. Hire fall ratio is very high. please Suggest me some treatment.
Hiii I am 25 years old. My weight is increasing and reduced even after exercise for 2 hours in morning and 2 hours in the evening. Can you please recommend the diet.
I am a male 64 years with height 5 feet 6 inch weight 77 kgs. Vegetarian not eating fried and sugar even avoid to eat rice and wheat too. Due to back problem cant do much walking etc. Wishes to reduce weight 7 kgs. Give me diet chart.
I am 19 years old, I am having pain in the tail of my backbone. I think it is called coccyx. I had the same pain when I was 17; when did an ultrasound scan doctor told there was puss and the puss was removed manually without any minor surgery or anything. I am experiencing the same pain after 2 years I am doing my btech long away from my home. I am very concerned. What should I do. Is this normal?
My height is 5.9 ft and my body weight is 98 kg. I face many problems for this. Can you give me your opinion, please I want to decrease my body weight.
My ligament of right leg was partially broken I had an operation for that bt after that also it still pains in the joints what could be the reason ?
My sister had went fr a party, now her dates has been postponing, as a brother I can't say this to my parents and even friends. She is always crying. Dono which doctor to consult. Please consider and help me. If any tablets pls suggest.
If a non diabetic tested for blood sugar fasting & the result shows 110.2. Now the person is diabetic?
I m 34 yrs old mother of 2 kids. I m diabetic and obese. My bmi is 32. 7 I want to do diabetic surgery. Is it safe and what are the side effects in long term. Also want to know the good surgeon and minimium expense with a reputed hospital.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.