Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavish GanoriaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, I am 60 years no problems up to now (full healthy) recently I found that after 1/2km walk I feel pain full with burning sensation at center of my chest near (down) neck. Previously my walking range is 5 to 8 km but now I unable to walk or garden work as usually the pain/burning relief with in 2 to 4 minutes. So please let me know the solution to re leave from this situation. Thanking you.
कोलेस्ट्रोल, एक ऐसी समस्या है जो अब आम बनती जा रही है। कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करने का अर्थ है हृदय रोग का सही उपचार।, कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करने के कुछ घरेलू उपचार यहाँ दिए जा रहे हैं-
- कच्ची लहसुन रोज सुबह खाली पेट खाने से कोलेस्ट्रोल कम होता है।
- रोज 50 ग्राम कच्चा ग्वारपाठा खाली पेट खाने से खून में कोलेस्ट्रोल कम हो जाता है।
- अंकुरित दालें भी खानी आरंभ करें।
- सोयाबीन का तेल अवश्य प्रयोग करें यह भी उपचार है।
- लहसुन, प्याज, इसके रस उपयोगी हैं।
- नींबू, आंवला जैसे भी ठीक लगे, प्रतिदिन लें।
- शराब या कोई नशा मत करें, बचें।
- इसबगोल के बीजों का तेल आधा चम्मच दिन में दो बार।
- दूध पीते हैं तो उसमे जरा सी दालचीनी) डाल दो, कोलेस्ट्रोल कण्ट्रोल होगा।
- रात के समय धनिया के दो चम्मच एक गिलास पानी में भिगो दें। प्रात: हिलाकर पानी पी लें। धनिया भी चबाकर निगल जाएं
I am 30 years old. I got married last year and now planning for my first baby, but I have calcium deficiency and my cholesterol ratio is also high. What should I do, should I wait till my health becomes good? Please suggest what I have to do and also guide me what food should I take?
I am 25 years old male. I have been suffering from upper pain abdomen for last 3 months. Usg done. Report was within normal limits.
I am suffering with High Blood Pressure since last two years. Daily I am Taking one Tablet'Telmikind-H" My BP is under control but I want some substitute so that medicine can be avoided.
Thanks for reply. My husband aged 52 years has been suffering from severe itching has been almost all antihistamines and box of lotions and creams his lab results are all normal lft, serum creatinine, thyroid test and fbs 100. He has hypertension with BP 135/85 and is on seloken generic medicine, fenofibrate and recently blood thinner was added. He is having this issue for more than a year. When we go to docs they are prescribing the antihistamines and creams and to avoid use of soaps. I want to know the root cause of this. Due to severe itching which starts at evening left him with lesions on anterior part of legs, back, below the abdomen and arms. It first started on the scalp and have lesions there also. Please help.
I am 51 years, and have Heart patient. My Heart wave (one) size is 1.3 mm Doctors sujust for open heart operation and change the wave. Please advise.
Cholesterol is a vital component, which helps the body to make healthy cells. This wax like component is found in the lipid of the blood. An increased cholesterol count elevates the risk of heart diseases in a person. It thickens the vessels of the arteries resulting in less oxygen flow in the heart. This, in turn, increases the chances of a stroke. High cholesterol can happen from lifestyle habits and inheritance. It is completely treatable and preventable.
What causes high cholesterol?
The blood carries the cholesterol which is attached to the proteins. The combination of cholesterol and protein is known as the lipoprotein. Primarily there are two different kinds of cholesterol that the lipoprotein carries:
- Low-density lipoprotein: LDL is the bad guy that carries all kinds of cholesterol present in the body. It eventually rests on the walls of the arteries, making it narrow and hard.
- High-density lipoprotein: This is the good guy which scans the excess cholesterol and take them back to the liver.
Ideally, the body should have low LDL and high HDL. But often the reverse happens, resulting in high cholesterol and cardiac diseases. Factors such as unhealthy diet, inactivity for most of the day and obesity is responsible for the same. Even the genetic set up can play a hand in a high count of LDL in the body. There is nothing that can be done in this case except to seek medical help.
6 factors that put you at risk:
- Poor diet: Cholesterol levels are dramatically increased when baked products and saturated fats are consumed in an excess amount. Other high cholesterol food products include dairy products, processed fats and red meat. Refraining from this food items will drastically reduce the chances of getting high cholesterol in the body.
- Obesity: Obesity results from too much of fat storage in the body. It not only fatigues a person faster, but puts a person at high risk of getting cholesterol. The body mass index should be always lesser than 30 to abstain the risk of cholesterol.
- Waist circumference: A waist circumference of more than 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women can increase the risk of cholesterol.
- Diabetes: This is one of the major causes of high cholesterol. It not only damages the artery lining, but results in higher LDL and lower HDL.
- Less workout: Leading a life which is devoid of exercise and jogging can increase the chances of getting high cholesterol. Exercise boost HDL count in the body and mitigates the risk of low HDL.
- Smoking: The blood vessel walls get damaged with smoking. The blood vessels start accumulating fatty acids thereby increasing the chances of getting high cholesterol.