Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin KhambathiYour feedback matters!
From last year my weight gone up 65 to 75 I am suffering from pcod and taking yamini please help me this pills cure my problem.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 22 years old. I am a female. I had sex fr first tym bt there was no bleeding. Aur no sign of a virgin. Bt it was my first ttm.
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
I am 25 years old and I am trying to conceive baby from last 2 year but still now negative result today is 33 day of may cycle I am suffering from side pain stomach pain & light bleeding. Pregnancy test is negative. Kindly confirm.?
Hello sir, I am asking about my wife, she is suffering by uncontrolled periods, uncontrolled flow of blood regularly for 7to 8 days. Coz of it she gonna bodyweakness, feels body fully broken, how can solve this long time irregular periods problem.
Hi after taking ipill me and my husband had love making without condom. Did I have any chances of pregnancy? thanks in advance.
I had done fertility hormone test done last week and my anti mullerian hormone is 1.5 and I do not want to conceive for another 3-4 years, is that a concern?
I am worrying about my wife's clitoris. It is not much lengthy. Is there any treatment for make length?
Actually menses 27 date. 3 days before periods we met in sex. I did not get periods .y am not get periods .pls help me.
Research has shown that sitting for prolonged durations has many dangerous effects on our body in the long term.
1) On your back -
The problem: sitting for long hours can cause muscle aches and pains. It can also lead to abnormal bending of your spine which may make one more prone to have long term back pain.
The solution: keep your back straight and maintain proper posture.
2) On your weight -
The problem: according to a recent research, people who say they watch television frequently are 40 per cent less likely to exercise than non-tv watchers.
The solution: get up and get moving.
3) On your brain
The problem: researchers recently found that prolonged session of watching tv before going to bed makes it harder to fall asleep, reduces sleep, and makes one groggy the next day, even after clocking eight hours of sleep. The reason is that the blue light which the television emits, inhibits the release of melatonin, a hormone that helps you go to sleep.
The solution: limit your tv viewing to two hours after work.
4) On your lungs
The problem: among the many health hazards it causes, sitting for long hours can also shrink your lung capacity by a third, so you get less oxygen, which causes a decrease in mental focus the second you sit on the couch.
The solution: sit on a chair with a pillow behind your lower back. It is a position that helps open your lungs.
5) On your heart
The problem: An international study found out that on an average, every single hour of television watching after 25 reduces life expectancy by close to 22 minutes.
The solution: researchers have discovered little mortality risk for people who watch less than an hour a day. Pick a show that's a real brain numbing deal, so you're more likely to need time between episodes.