Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavesh Talera
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavesh TaleraYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years old and working lady, sometime a feel pain in my right leg may be long standing during journey from office to home and sometimes in back, pls suggest can I start taking calcium tablets and have high BP as well taking medicine for that as well.
Hello doctor, I had suffered since last two year, because of chest pain. That pain is not exactly verified by me. I used to of smoking since last five year, But I left it for last four months. In first month of that I felt that the pain is losing its intensity but now it again harm in same as past time .I had consented doctor in 2014 about this pain. He took my chest xray and give some medicine to me and say it would be cure soon. I took medicine regular ,pain is reduced somewhat. But I still suffer same pain .please doctor suggest me something.
Sir I am 29 years old and my weight is 65 kg I have BP Problem my BP is 150/110 Please give me some suggestions. I take Envas 5 mg medicine.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having depression n taking pills of it. But couldn't having proper sleep. I sleep only 3-4 hrs a day and then suddenly my sleep broke n Heart beat gets faster. What should I do tell me please.
A heart attack happens when the flow of oxygen rich blood to a section of heart muscddenly becomes blocked and the heart can get oxygenle su.
I need to know whether I can use ayurveda or patanjali products simultaneously along with the medicine provided by my doctor to reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Hello, Dr. My wife 43 years is suffering from hypertension measuring 90 - 140 & fluctuate 10 + - with slight high tgl. She have complain of breathless Ness on little walk and complain pain in lower limb. Is this due to HTN? Can you please advise medicine for her? Three days before she started amlin -5 mg.
The heart is a wonderfully designed pump that takes care of proper functioning of the body. There are two separate channels, through which pure and impure blood flows through. Blood flow in these two designated networks is one-sided completely and controlled by valves. There are 2 sets of valves as below:
- Aortic and pulmonary valves which controls blood flow from the ventricles to the aorta and to the lungs respectively
- The mitral and tricuspid valves control blood flow from the atria (upper chambers) to the ventricles (lower chambers).
These valves are meant to be elastic and fibrous and open and close freely to allow for blood flow. Due to various reasons, they can become stenosed (hard and narrow) and depending on which valve is affected, complications arise accordingly.
The aortic valve is extremely important in that its proper functioning ensures that pure, oxygenated blood reaches various parts of the body. Due to various reasons, this valve may not open and/or close properly. Some causes include calcium deposits, advanced age, rheumatic fever, endocarditis, etc. With age or deposits, the valve opening can become narrow and reduce the amount of blood flowing into the aorta. The following symptoms and complications arise out of this.
- The heart needs to put extra pressure to pump out blood into the aorta
- The left ventricle therefore grows thicker
- The symptoms will take a long time to manifest, as the heart will work on alternate measures, but after a certain point, symptoms will show up including chest pain, fatigue with minimal exertion, shortness of breath, and racing heartbeats.
- As the heart has its own compensating mechanisms, symptoms show up when the condition is much serious. Therefore, onset of these symptoms requires immediate medical attention.
Diagnosis: This could be diagnosed with routine medical exam when the heart is being checked or it could only be diagnosed when the symptoms are seen as above. Treatment is easier in the earlier case, and requires more rigorous attention.
Management: If the stenosis is mild and was detected on routine exam, then it needs to be monitored periodically. Surgery is usually not done, unless it is very severe. However, preventive measures can be taken including
- Avoiding over-exertion
- Heart-healthy diet can be taken to prevent further damage
- Reduce sodium intake
- Quit smoking
If the stenosis is severe, then surgery is the only definitive treatment measure. Valve surgery can be either a
- Balloon valvuloplasty – the valve opening is enlarged
- Replacement – valve replacement is usually done as an open heart surgery.
Though aortic stenosis is a serious condition, it is also rare and can be managed by adopting an overall healthy lifestyle.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!