Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Newly I am suffering from diabetes from last four months. My sugar level rise upto 407 fasting. & My all cholesterol levels rises 3 times from there peak value. After treatment my glucose levels & cholesterol levels become normal they reached nearly 68-85 randomly from 407 fasting. But now doctor advice me to stop medicine & strictly avoid sweet things. Now I am abstaining from sweet things. And my fasting level become about 100. So please consult me if there any medicine or treatment. Ayurveda, homeopathic. Or others. By which I get rid of this disease.
I have problem with my heart bit. Dat's too fast. 120normal nd extend to 180bit per second. What should I do for controlling it.
I am getting pain in my left chest once in a while like once in 3 months. I have this problem so what should I do?
Shoulder and back pain from last 3 days. Feeling cold, having mild chest pain. Feeling very anxiety. Are these symptoms of heart attack?
I long a viral infection could last. I have do a echogram of heart and its good and ECG is good CBC blood test is good ckmr blood test is good. Because I keep feeling lighthead and unbalance sometimes dizzy. What's the cause. Of that.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.