Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavesh PokarYour feedback matters!
Why Some Of The Persons Got Small Eyes Like cheese Have Small Eyes, What Is The The Logic Behind This.
Kindly tell me watching video using virtual reality player good or bad or OK for eyes. How much time can we watch without stressing our eyes.
I am jaydeep tejani and 24 year old. I have problem with my left eye. From eye liquid drop (tearing) coming out continuously, eye becomes red. What I have to do?
I have red eyes problem, pain in eyes, pain in head, I can not see from longer distance. What should I do?
My 11 years old daughter 's right eye side is SPH=-1. 25, CYL=-0.75,Axis=90,1/A=6/6 and her left eye side is SPH=-1. 50, 1/A=6/6. How to improve her eye side? What precautions to avoid the risk of of low vision? Please suggest.
What are the symptoms of bacterial conjunctivitis and how can we prevent it from spreading from one person to another.
I felt somewhat in my right side of the body. I can't lift anything in my right hand. And something to right leg also. My right side backbone also too much paining while I am sitting. When I waked up my right eye was different feel and it feels pressure to open. I can't eat properly its vomiting feel for all time. Please help my problems.
My eyesight is left 2.0 rgt 2.75 feeling irrigation in eyes I think the jelly substance I.e vitreous humor is drying. What should I do? In mirror I see white spots or thin layer around my eyelids.
Hi doctor my question is that all way's I will sleep and watch tv and working in mobile is this habit will damage eyes please suggest doctor your thankfully.
What should do in summers I am having pain in my eyes and in heads also taken a course of 2 years. What shall I do please advice
I have right eye -0.50 And left eye is- 0.25 as I travel through bus I get eye pain when I see for a long time for bus. Is there any exercise to get improvements in eyes. What I do to not to get pain.
I wear spectacles from last 6 year. My eye sight is weak, my eyes number is -3. Hiw can I cure my eyes and remove spectacles?
Doctor My left eye power is -0.75 sph -0.50 cyl axis 80 and right eye -1.50 sph. I used Bio medics lens and now bought soft lens 59 which shows letters with shading when using computer. I don't thing its manufacture defect. Please advise. Thank you for your time.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.