Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhaveYour feedback matters!
I need help. My back hurts when I get up or when I sit. It hurts alot. Please help me. I cant sleep. I cant work now tell me what to do. I really need your help.
I am suffering from urinary tract infection and I am getting pain while urinating from last 1 week .my urine test shows aciditic and pH level 6 with protein 1-2 & puss cell 2-3. I want to take some good medicine which will remove infection asap and as well improve my sexual life.
I am 22 year old and my height is 5, 7 but my weight is very low it is 48 kg only. I eat normal diet still my weight is low what should I do?
I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing symptoms of UTI I can't hold my pee even to get to the washroom, pain during urination, feeling unwell, dark yellow color, and a dull pain In vagina what meds shall I take?
I m 20 years old and my edges are having roots but they are not growing big it looks that there is no hair in my edges they still remains small as it was before. What to do to get thicker hair only in my edges.
It may lead to destruction of the joint articular surface.
Avn mostly affects people between 30 to50 yrs of age
What is the treatment?
Ayurvedic medicines that restart the blood supply of joint to improve use of the joint
Special medicines to improve your bone healing process.& stop further damage.
Different panchakarma & upakarma procedures to make joint free to move & make joint strong too.
Massage with different oil, pind swed,& many more therapy
Stage of the disease
Patients support & willpower.
My teeth is very yellow 2 times brush karta hun phir bhi mere teeth yellow hain what should I do Dr.
Hello doctor, I am 18 years old and I am suffering from fever and cough problem for last two days. What should I do?
Skin is the most important part of our body. It is not only the largest organ of our body but it is also a vital covering for the essential organs of the body. A healthy skin is the representation of a healthy body. It refers to your personality and mind status. In order to have fair, youthful and fresh skin, you need to take a lot of measures and practical steps. You should take care of it from dust, polluting agents and ultra violet radiation that is coming from sun every single day. You probably know about the negative aspects of the sun radiations and rays. If you are exposed to the sun for too long, you can get skin cancer, pre mature aging, wrinkles, blemishes, age spots and appearance of moles on the skin.
However, you should know the importance of applying sunscreen because it protects you from the excessive ultraviolet radiation that can influence on your immune system. Sunscreen also helps in reducing the skin inflammation and darkening. Protection and skin enhancement features have made it even more compelling. Importance of applying sunscreen also includes preventing sunburns and inflammations.
You should apply sunscreen to your skin everyday before you step out of your house. It will make your skin smooth, soft and firm preserving it from getting dull, brittle and aged. Your skin will remain young and fresh while you enjoy all of your outdoor activities. Some of the sunscreens have moisture included in them which keeps your skin even more soft and gentle. Sunscreen can be used in all seasons, for every outdoor event.
You should buy a sunscreen which suites your skin type though. Depending on the nature of your skin, the sunscreen represents its intensity. You should understand the way it works in order to get the benefits out of it. It is provided with different SPF numbers and levels which are abbreviated as sun protection factors. It is the representation of the time which takes place the skin to cure and heal which is caused by sunburn. You should also know the differentiation between ultraviolet B and ultraviolet A. Shorter and longer ultraviolet wavelengths are designated through these letters respectively. Both have adverse effects but the longer wavelengths tend to penetrate the skin cells and tissues which are really damaging and carcinogenic.
You should apply sunscreen to your skin after properly washing your face and perspiration. Your skin needs to be cleansed and moisturized for routine work before getting protected. Mostly the recommended SPF for the skin is 15 and above ; it efficiently works on the skin in protecting from sun and ultraviolet rays. Determine your skin type and see what SPF sunscreen is supposed to show outcomes; if your skin is sensitive and irritable to chemical compounds, make sure you buy a simple or natural one to avoid allergic reactions.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.