Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My penis size is 5 inch but I want 8 inch any oil or medicine is available for it and can it was safe.
I am 21 year old. In night sperm comes out when I see in the morning. This is repeated so many times having any defect in my body.
Hi, I am 22 years old and met with accident on 17 May, due to which I broke both the bones of my right leg and got operated. Now m having 2 plates in my leg and lot of staples. I am worried about removing the staples. Also what to eat so that I will not get any infection in that.
Hi I'm a male or boy can we drink water immediately after eating ? Is it good for our health and skin? Does drinking water immediately after eating is good for our health and skin or it is bad? please tel me plz.
I am a male of 62 years old now. I have undergone surgery for intestine perforations about 2.6 years back. I was hospitalized for about a month. I was put under catheret for urination. I had no problems after my discharge from the hospital. Now for the last 2-3 months I have a problem in urination. The top of my penis has been blocked partially. As a result, while urinating it spills in all directions. What is the treatment?
I am 45 years old male and suffering from allergy in which water comes from my nose regularly when I take anti allergic medicine then I feel better for sometime but later the same problem continues.
I am use this medicine for diabetes. Volyvit capsules. Voglimet MD and glynase mf. My sugar after fasting is 280 ang before fasting is 200. This tablet is right for me. My urine sugar is ++.pls suggest me.
I have sex problem my sperm fell down very early during sex and my penis is also short so I faced big tension please give me best ans.
I have suffering high fever what should I do? I also take some paracetamol medicine but fever will not stop.
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.