Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhasenYour feedback matters!
I have" 4" month's daughter. (girl baby) She have normal fever & loose motion due to winter. Pls tell me medicine for girl baby.
Hi, My 2 years 6 months old child is suffering from loose motions and vomiting from yesterday. Yesterday we have consulted a doctor also, but it's still the same. He is not able to eat anything, as soon as he eat anything he is vomiting it out. What we should we give him in the dinner?
My 6 year son often complains about acute stomach ache. He even vomits when he is in pain. He has completed his antibiotics course for the same, around 3 to 4 times in the past 8 months. I've got his deworming done too, but still no relief. His usg was also done that stated minor swollen lymph nodes. But the pain is unbearable. Suggest what could be the possible reasons for it. Moreover, if any other test I should get done. I'm really worried for him. please help.
I have vaccinated my son with HIB vaccine and hepatitis A vaccine yesterday. Today morning he had fever. Is that vaccine causes fever or he had any virus infection?
My name mohsin my baby do ometing one he drink a milk need some solution and she have a fiver as well.
She is 3 year old and does not eat what should i do. There is No any other health problem with her. please suggest any medicine or syrup.
My Daughter's age is now 2 years 10 months. She has a small pimple in Belly. When she will crying it is appear. My Child specialist told its Called Hernia. Now it is preliminary stage. Doctor says when she will young automatically she is being cured from Hernia. Is it wright or wrong? Surgery is needed or not?
My 4 months new born baby girl has suffer from fever from since this morning. Can I give her paracetamol if than how. Please suggest me your valuable treatment because hospital has closed today.
Hi, my baby is 5 months old. He has a severe chest congestion from last 7 days. Doctor gave maxtra drops 8 drops twice a day, ventorlin syrup 1.5 ml thrice a day and nebulization with levolin 0.3 mg twice a day. After 5 days I stopped giving medicines but next day he had chest congestion even more severe. I am afraid of medicines due to there side effects. Please suggest something. My baby is active and playful. He is taking breast milk properly.
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
Dear doctor, My new born children age is 6 days (Male) birth date 28.07. 2015, mother milk feed is not come, what is nutrition powder or any create powder to get mother milk?
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Good Morning Sir, It's problem of our relative. We did marriage to him recently Three months back. He says to his wife that he cannot lift any weight. He did not participate in "COHABITATION" till now. He says that he is getting tired. His legs are paining. He has "GADDALU" on whole part of testicles. We took him to doctor, Doctor said that there are "MULTIPLE SEBACEOUS CYSTS ON SCROTUM OF TESTICLES" He keeps his "PENIS" in "VAGINA" and sleeps on wife and he says he cannot do anything. 1) Would there be any problem in the future. He says that he will take treatment after 10 months. 2) Whether due to presence of this there is no chance of children to give birth. 3) Whether this "sebaceous CYSTS ON TESTICLES" occur overnight or it occurs during child birth. 4) Whether after surgery again this cysts regrow 5) Whether the wife can stay with her or should take divorce and marry another person or he can recover from it and participate in "COHABITATION" after some time. 6) How much time he should take rest after surgery. NOTE: He disclosed to his wife that he has an habit of "HAND PUMPING" from several years prior to marriage. Whether the problem caused due to this reason.
I have 3 months baby. He is not sleeping at night. What to make him sleep at night? He is sleeping in the morning. If not to make him sleep in the morning he starts crying so how to make him to sleep in. Night?
There is a baby, 6 days old. 3 days ago, he started crying, family took him to a doctor, and doctor provided the baby with some medicine. Due to which the baby slept. Now it's 3 days that the baby is still sleeping, though all body parts are functioning alright. Some doctor is saying that it is brain fever, can be treated only after Baby comes out of sleep. Baby is admitted and is on Oxygen mask. Please Guide.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.