Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BhartiYour feedback matters!
Hie doctor. Actually my period date is 5th January. I had unprotected sex on 3nd January. I taken I-pill with in 5 hrs after having sex. After taking I-pill I had sex with using condom. Is there any chance to get pregnancy. I taken I-pill on January 3nd now it is 11th January still idnt get my periods. Please help me out from this please doctor.
When do we want to do sex to give birth? During period or normal days. I'm confused about that. Pls give a nice suggestion.
I have sex before two days with my wife. From tomorrow she is feeling pee so many times. But it is not coming properly. Only little bit pee is coming and it's paining. She is feeling itching in vagina also.
I consumed veg mayonnaise and red chilly sauce today in bargar is it safe for me and my baby pls tel me.
If any patient failed to become pregnant on a treatment of infertility one should be advised to take a break from treatment and take yoga session and relaxation therapy. Good result are seen after therapy.
Kabhi kabhi meri wife ko chakkar aate hain. Aur usko sar ghoomta mahsoos hota hai. Aisa kyon hota hai. Aisa aksar inter course ke bad feel hota hai.
Hello I am 26 years old lady. I am married since 2 years. I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle problem. I have taken many medicines but no positive results. The gap between two cycles is almost 2 and half to 3 months. No abdomen pain as such but no monthly periods as well. This problem is disturbing my day to day activities. And not able to concentrate on anything. Can you help me to come out from this?
Hi I am 29 years old and married for last 3 years. I have thyroid and pcod. Initially had a irregular cycle and not with medicine cycle is regular. I had undergone scanning many times to see when I am ovaluting but I am not releasing any egg. No children yet and looking for it.
During sex I have used condom .and after that my periods has stopped since 40 days. Is this any serious problem? M I pregnant ?please give suggestion because I don't want to be pregnant right now.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. Plzz help me. Mujhe pehle kuch 3-4 months se har months mei 6-7 din tk white creamy discharge ho rha with itching and irritation in vagina. Also suffering from headache , constipation , abdominal pain , sore breast. And hmesa mere periods regular ate the but march k bad se sahi se periods bhi nahi aa rahe may mein 2 din spotting hui. June mei bhi same spotting hui and july mei periods hi nhi aaya hai. I'm sexually active with my bf. We had intercourse on 24 april and 1 june.(unprotected) Maine 5 bar urine test kra sab NEGATIVE hai. Beta-HCG test karaya vo bhi negative. Now i'm tensed is there any chance of pregnancy. Vaise mera intercourse bs mere bf k sath hi hua hai. I don't have a multiple sex partner. But kal maine google pr HIV k symptoms padhe kaifi symptoms merese match ho rhe. Now i'm so worried about HIV. Is this possible that i'm infected with HIV ? Or mujhe agar clear karna hai to konsa test krwa k 100 % sure ho skti hu ki mujhe HIV se related to nahi hai kuch. Ya pregnancy k liye or koi test hai jisse sure ho that i'm pregnant or not. please help me. Bahot bahot zyada tension mei hu. please mujhe bataiye what was reason behind all this symptoms un my body.
Due to hair removing I got pimples over my vagina which is very painful all r popped out I wash it with boric powder and applied the ointment surfaz-sn which is very effective. But there is pain still in the area where the pimple was there. Its nearly one week.
I am not getting regular period s when I consulted doctor she said that I should lose my weight is any relation between periods and weight if s plzz suggest me to reduce weight.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.