Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Bharti Agarwal

General Physician, Mumbai

400 at clinic
Dr. Bharti Agarwal General Physician, Mumbai
400 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Bharti Agarwal
Dr. Bharti Agarwal is a popular General Physician in Vikhroli East, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Agrawal Nirmal Clinic in Vikhroli East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Bharti Agarwal and consult privately on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Agrawal Nirmal Clinic

A Wing, 303 Patidar Complex, Kannamwar Nagar 2,Vikhroli East,Landmark:-Opposite Vikhroli East Police Station, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Bharti Agarwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sometimes I find my self in asthma problem. Is it better to use asthma pump. Or I should use some other medicine. Pls help.

Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology, DNB (Respiratory Diseases)
Pulmonologist, Thane
If you are an asthmatic then regular use of inhalers as advised by your doctor is the safest treatment option available.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hydrocele is big n its from past few months I want to get it in original size. What shall I do to reduce its size?

General Physician, Nashik
Hydroceles often go away on their own within six months. A hydrocele requires treatment only if it gets large enough to cause discomfort or disfigurement. Then it might need to be surgically removed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a ankle pain since yesterday. Today I would’t able to get up from bad. It pain so bad. I think mine right foot just twisted. Would you can give me any suggestion so that I can feel better. Any medicine suggestion for me.

General Physician, Cuttack
Take pain killer, give ice cold compression if swelling, apply crepe bandage. If no relief consult doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 40 yrs male and suffering by headache and anxiety from 8 months.Please do help

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
R-81 15 drops 4 time a day report after 20 days available in homoeopathic pharmacy non side effect best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to control my migran. Its very complicated I can not my daily work. I feel weakness. Nd everyday very troblefull day for me.

Physiotherapist, Surat
Headaches due to migraine is very common these days especially in young adults because of there lifestyle and working environment. Sometimes pain is very severe on one side of the head.  So I would recommend you to avoid stress and anxiety, quiet the mind from distractions. Stay calm positive and do deep breathing exercises, listen some music that would give you some relaxation. If pain is severe then place ice pack over forehead and lie down for some time to relax your mind and give you comfort and stress full life. Massage your head using levander oil or clove oil as it removes toxins from body. You can use mint or clove spray for inhaling in case of headache. If pain is severe you can also apply ginger paste over the painful area. Avoid taking caffeine, alcohol, phenylethylamine (found in chocolate and cheese), tyramine (found in nuts and fermented meats, cheeses, and soy), and aspartame (in many artificially sweetened foods) as sometimes these all exaggerate pain instead use basil leaves tea or ginger tea boiled nicely in water without milk. Regular intake of healthy dietry food rich in proteins and vitamins. Avoid fasting - Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at fixed timings. Make yourself busy by fulfilling your hobby as it will give you freshness and your mind will be diverted from normal life which help in pain reduction. Take min 7 hours of sleep. Make a habit of 20-25 min walking daily along with some meditations. In spinal physiotherapy we have mobilisation that can be given to patients if migraine is because of spinal involvement so as an advice you can meet some neuro or spinal physio who can give you SNAGs for treating your headache. And the results are immediate pain relief, observed in many patients. If required then only take pain relieving tablets. For more help or instructions please consult. Good Luck and Get Well Soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eye over 5 day and also having continues head pain what should I do for that.

General Physician, Gurgaon
you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache follow advises given below: You can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4.We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pimples. How can I control them? I have oily skin and sweating is more. Sir / mam help me solving this problem.

MBBS, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Amritsar
Hi. There are many treatment options for acne and acne scarring. A course of tablets and creams is needed for treating your problem depending upon the grade of your acne and your skin type, as different type of acne require different types of treatment. Please put up 2-3 pictures of the affected area for better evaluation and guidance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I addicted to masturbation daily it's any problem for me may be in future or present.

Homeopath, Secunderabad
Make up your mind how you want to use your time. Its all about knowing your self better - and giving your best everyday without getting too much involved in guilt. Have your priorities and strike a balance. Health is all about having a healthy mind in a healthy body. So have a plan to be healthy and follow it sincerely. Devote time for personal development - exercise everyday, eat healthy food and and avoid all junk food and sodas. Avoid all bad habits. Take proper rest ( maintain good sleep hygiene) and learn some relaxation techniques which will calm your nerves. Yoga can be a great tool for you as it is a holistic science and helps integrate the mind and body in a harmonious way.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mam I'm not well I'm facing the stomach pain and my sister continue facings stomach pain.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Colic needs proper investigation to assess the exact cause there of. It might be due to gastric disorder, stone in gall bladder, appendicitis, intestinal worm &;liver disorder. However, tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder. Go for meditation to reduce stress. Tk, homoeo medicine:@.Colocynth 30-6 pills, thrice. Avoid junk food. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering with hearing loss and tinnitus. Is operation a must or are there any medications to cure it.

Master of Hospital Administration, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
Speech Therapist, Gurgaon
Very lil results you will get from medications. So without a delay test your hearing ability n go for small digital hearing aids if the test reports says so. Do not delay.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sugar level is 167 fasting and 190 pp. I am frequently having periodontal abscess problem for last 2 months. Is my sugar level a major concern and can not be corrected or can it be reversed.

Homeopath, Dehradun
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old male. I have an itching in my lower side of my body. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
tell me 1. Do you have dry skin also? 2. Is this problem is related to any season? 3. is redness also present? 4. which soap you are using? Kindly follow advise given below: 1. Do not use harsh soap 2. You can use Calamine lotion local application for Itching for 3-5 day 3. Avoid Synthetic cloth and prefer cotton cloth can do gentle olive oil massage 5.consult me/ Physician for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After cancer operation of colon in Nov. 2012, I feel Ok. But constipation is a problem. With medicines like Aristozyme and Creamafin Plus, the motion is loose and smelling. Without these medicines no motion at all. I took similar medicines from Ayurveda but the results were same. Kindly suggest

Post Doctoral Fellowship in G I Surgery, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Panchkula
When did you get the last colonoscopy done ? You must rule out a recurrence of cancer. Try EZLAX one at bed time in the meantime
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got red eyes since last 3 days. I am having headache and nausea and vomiting I have take paracetamol but there was no effect.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
get ur platelet count done and dengue ns ag test done take oflox eye drop for red eye.. take dolo 650 mg for pain
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am very weak and I am always suffering from allergy in this days. Could you suggested me a beneficial solution to recover my health.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
1. Keep yourself hydrated. 2. Get extra rest for some days till you feel more energetic. 3. Avoid watching television for long hours. Indulge in relaxing activities. 4. Avoid stress and too much physical exertion. 5. Take a nutritious diet with more protein items in homemade food like soya, sprouts, dals, paneer, milk, seasonal fruits. 6. Do light physical activity, meditation and yoga. 7. Take one good multivitamin tablet after food for 7 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have skin allergy in my stomach .I have consult the doctor and again it's start to spread.

Dermatologist, Chennai
use DK gel twice daily.. please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment... Consult privately.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am girl and I am 26 years old, I have heart disease of cardiac arrhythmia. Is this disease already cure in medical science or not cure?

MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Kolkata
Arrythmias are of different types. Today medicines exist that can cure some arrythmias. Some arrythmias can be cured by microsurgeries called radio frequency ablation. It depends what arrythmia you have and what is the cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years age Male. I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction. Not able to get hard erection. It does not sustain for some time and it's not hard enough to penetrate. I got testosterone total test. Results are: Testosterone total - 190.89 ng/dl Is it curable? What should be the treatment, please advice.

Homeopath, Pune
The four possible causes of lack of sexual energy are; Stress, Lack of exercise (fitness), Good nutrition and Health. First we have to rule out any such condition ,for permanent cure you can go for constitutional homoeopathic treatment which will take your detailed symptoms into account Homoepathic treatment help to gain sexual energy without side effects and get harder erection soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 40 years male. I my sugar level post meal is 200mgl. What type medicine is perfect for me.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, sugar level pp 200 mg, means you have diabetes, so there is a need to start treatment with oral anti diabetic drug. Plus you also have to control dietary intake and exercise daily for 1 hour, brisk walking is a good option. You should avoid sweets, deep fried foods, junk foods, pastries, aerated sweetened drinks (colas), fructose corn syrup containing products, highly processed foods and high fat milk products. Should consume a good deal of green leafy vegetables, salads and permitted fruits (100 g a day). Strive to maintain fasting sugar nearer 100 mg, pp 150 to 160 mg and hba1c% <6.8. This will help in preventing diabetes related long term complications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed