Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 years old, got married recently I have some sort of sexual problem: I do get excited, my dick gets hard but for a very short period, I haven't been able to have sex with my wife yet. I once tried viagra to see if it at all makes it erect and it worked. But it is not a permanent solution besides a medicine does have side-effects. Please suggest what is the exact problem with me, where am I lacking and how to come over it.
My name is md faiyaz uddin. I have 2 question. 1 when I sex without condom I loose too early. 2 my penis root portion are thin then top portion. Pls suggest me.
Hello Doctor! MY age is 32. I am having pain in shoulder since 3 months Done Mri it says Slap Tear .I did try all treatments nothing helped From 2 months I have started taking homeopathy treatment for pain. I did feel 60% better in pain .Even my bp problem has resolved with homeopathy medicines. I want to know how much time will it take to recover completely.
My mother breathing is fast even when she is not doing any work. Also when she goes to sleep then also her breathing and heart beat is fast and after some time it, ll be normal. Please tell me what is that Problem and what I give her as a medicine.
My back of the neck is turning dark. Is it a symptom of diabetes? What should be done to overcome this situation.
I am living in south delhi and using hard ground water to getting fresh and currently using Amway glister as toothpaste and pears soap for bathing. Which toothpaste is best? Amway glister, forever gel or any other?
I am losing hair in a large quantity and suffering from dandruff also. Also strength of hair is reducing.
Hello I am 26 years male. I am having problem of hairfall and greying of hair since last 3 years .my hairline is receding day by day .can you please help me out with causes and treatments for this.
Hi l suffer from acne for long time and my skin begin tired and I take more drugs without any advantage can you help me please? And suffer from wrinkles.
I am a male of 23 years old and I am having some red colour pimples on my back and I do not know what are they so kindly help me.
The prevalence of childhood obesity has increased dramatically over the past few decades, and obesity during adolescence is associated with significant medical morbidity during adulthood. Eating disorders and obesity are usually seen as very different problems, but actually share many similarities. Eating disorders (EDs) are the third most common chronic condition in adolescents, after obesity and asthma.
In fact, eating disorders, obesity, and other weight-related disorders may overlap as girls move from one problem, such as unhealthy dieting, to another, such as obesity. Understand the links between eating disorders and obesity and promote healthy attitudes and behaviors related to weight and eating.
What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating Disorders describe illnesses that are characterized by irregular eating habits and severe distress or concern about body weight or shape. Eating disturbances may include inadequate or excessive food intake which can ultimately damage an individual’s well-being. The most common forms of eating disorders include Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge Eating Disorder and affect both females and males.
Signs & Symptoms of an Eating Disorder:
A man or woman suffering from an eating disorder may reveal several signs and symptoms, some which are:
- Chronic dieting despite being hazardously underweight
- Constant weight fluctuations
- Obsession with calories and fat contents of food
- Engaging in ritualistic eating patterns, such as cutting food into tiny pieces, eating alone, and/or hiding food
- Continued fixation with food, recipes, or cooking; the individual may cook intricate meals for others but refrain from partaking
- Depression or lethargic stage
- Avoidance of social functions, family and friends. May become isolated and withdrawn
- Switching between periods of overeating and fasting
What are the health risks associated with these disorders?
- Stunted growth.
- Delayed menstruation.
- Damage to vital organs such as the heart and brain.
- Nutritional deficiencies, including starvation.
- Cardiac arrest.
- Emotional problems such as depression and anxiety.
What is Obesity?
Obesity means being overweight by the accumulation of excess fat within the body. Obesity is defined to some extent by measuring Body Mass Index (BMI). People become obese by consumption of excess calories, imbalance between calories intake and calories outgoing, leading a sedentary life, lack of sleep , disturbances in lipid metabolism and intake of medications that put on obese.
What are the risks associated with obesity?
Obesity increases the risk for:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Respiratory problems
- Emotional problems such as depression and anxiety
How eating disorder and obesity are related?
Eating disorders and obesity are part of a range of weight-related problems.
- Body dissatisfaction and unhealthy dieting practices are linked to the development of eating disorders, obesity, and other problems.
- Binge eating is common among people with eating disorders and people who are obese.
- Depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders are associated with both eating disorders and obesity.
- The environment may contribute to both eating disorders and obesity.
Healp adolescents develop healthy eating habits:
- Healp children learn to control their own eating.
- Offer children a variety of healthy foods at meal and snack times.
- Eat dinner together as a family most days of the week.
- Be aware of your child's emotional health or else consult a psychologist
- Encourage children to participate in sports, dance, swimming and other physical activities.
- Counteract harmful media messages about body image.
The splendid approach:
The approach should be quite simple. A proper diet plan, nutritious foods and fruits with proper exercise can do a world of good to you.