Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
I have so many small small moles n pores in my face how I will clear them to make my skin glow and clean n soft n also pimples are there after bursting it leaves marks on my face my skin is oily.
Hi sir. My husband have dark circle under eyes from last 2 year. He work on computer whole day. Pls advise how we can remove or lighten that. Can rubbing potato help.
I am a 60 years male. For the last 6 months or so my face complexion has darkened. I have not gone into the sun for long durations. I have used Godrej dye in this period. Before that I was using garner. Can you please suggest what to do. I am not worried about the complexion but about any other complications.
I am 20 Years Old. I want to look more white in my skin color. I am having a fair skin. But I want to be more fair and white skin. Can you please suggest any Eatable food or items that can help me to get more fair and white skin!
I am male and every winter session my face is effecting by scratch and rashes also appear on my face I am using bet novate c to control that without berbicara c how can I control it?
Actually I have very sensitive skin. Skin color is neither too white nor too black. So I want a fairer skin but in natural ways. please suggest.
Hello doctor my wife is upper thyroid she taken daily eltroxin 100 tab for 25 year but her skin turn on black why which is problem and which doctor consult skin problem ya others specialist pls given suggest.
Sir / Madam Hi myself Reji Mathew. My skin is dark (black) because I work in sunlight. Is there any cream ya medicine which convert to previous colour.
Some people use the same soap for a lifetime not because they are loyal to the soap brand, but because they fear the reaction their skin would have to other soaps. Similarly, people across the world often see rashes erupt after using a new perfume, cosmetics, jewellery or after coming in contact with plants, such as poison ivy or poison oak. This condition is known as Contact Dermatitis. This can be described as skin condition where the skin is inflamed, red and itchy as a result of exposure to a foreign substance.
Most cases of contact dermatitis are not serious, but can be quite unpleasant. There are three types of contact dermatitis. These are:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis: This condition occurs when the skin is exposed to an irritant it may be allergic to. Common triggers are jewellery, perfumes and latex.
- Irritant Contact Dermatitis: This is the most common form of this skin condition. This condition is triggered by toxic materials, such as bleach, battery acid, detergents, drain cleaners and kerosene. It is also known as hand eczema as it often occurs as a reaction to soaps or over exposure to water.
- Photo Contact Dermatitis: This is the rarest form of contact dermatitis. It occurs when the active ingredients in sunscreen are exposed to sunlight.
Inflamed skin is one of the first symptoms of contact dermatitis. Some of the other symptoms are:
- Dry, flaky skin
- Redness of the skin
- Blisters that may be dry or oozing
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Sun sensitivity
Contact Dermatitis on its own rarely requires anything more than medication. Most cases often subside on their own. Avoid scratching the infected skin as it can make the condition worse. Wash the affected area as often as possible with cool water and soap. Over the counter anti itch treatment like calamine lotion and hydrocortisone cream can help ease the itchiness and inflammation. An anti histamine drug could also be beneficial. If the rash covers a large expanse of skin, consult a doctor who may prescribe a stronger steroid cream.
With contact dermatitis, prevention is better than cure. Three easy tips to follow to protect yourselves against the skin condition are:
- Only use those products that are labeled hypoallergenic or unscented.
- Use vinyl gloves instead of latex gloves
- Cover all exposed skin when working outdoors, hiking etc.
How to stay hydrated in summer season. And need help to know about skin disease caused by ultraviolet rays of sun and to prevent it to occur.
I have pimples my face and I was used a face wash then also my face become oily and pimples are growing what should I do.
My daughter is very itchy every night. It started when she was 1 with very bad rashes all over her legs. Doc said her skin is too sensitive n dry. And nothing else. Now she is 3.5 years old. The day I give her anti allergy she is ok. Montek lc kid/zyrtec etc. I have tried. But the day I don't give she is very itchy. N I have to scratch her for 20 mins every night. Someone suggested she cud be allergic to milk. But she loves milk. Do you think that cud be the reason. What else can it be.
I am 24 year old boy. In my face very dark spot are seen. I have you so many creams or face wash but no affect on it. My skin is oily. What can I do please help me.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.