Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat NanduYour feedback matters!
My friend doesn't have very good skin. His skin is darkening and is looking patchy. Also due to alot of sun exposure. His skin doesn't have a smooth finish. He's always looking sunburnt. Also cause is he's been having unboiled water for a while. And is looking dull and aged. So he is medicating himself by taking cord liver oil capsules- two in the morning, one tablet each in the morning and in evening. Due to this he has seen quite some improvement. He has just started taking multi vitamins, he was going to take vit b12 tablets as the deficiency of that is known to cause unhealthy skin, but instead is taking multi vitamins as it is all in one. He has one tablet during day time. And is also going to drink saafi from today. Do you think all these combinations are safe? They are showing results but are they safe? Thanks :)
I m suffering from fungal type of infection since the last 11 months like Have some red spots on my groin area and that area become itchy when it becomes moist. I took terbinafine tablets (a strip of 7 tablets) for like 4-5 times and it aided in removing most of the big red spots. But some of the little red spots left remain always. And they never disappeared. I had also used various antifungal creams but they are still left on my skin.
I'm 22 years old girl. My problem is that tiny blotches in my thighs it is in black colour sometimes it will be itches.
Hi from kolkata, I have one problem in my both underarm spot, hw could I remove the spot please guide me.
Problem no 1: I am getting white pigmentation in 3 parts of my body and problem no 2: facing bad breath from past one year, now it's become so serious that I stopped talking to anyone standing close by or facing them directly. please advise.
How can I finish pores (gadde) on my face by medicine .Few days ago I had pimples on my face but not now.
Winters make me panic since I develop few small round patches mainly on my fore leg below knees. They start as a dot, reddish later lose their upper layer with slight itch and disappear as d summer enters. My dermatologist confirmed it s not psoriasis and suggested me to b on the continuous moisturizing lotions, Isn't there any permanent cure for these? Mine is an extreme dry skin n these patches r making it worse. Please do suggest.
Hi I have soft nipples and under that it feels like there is a lump of mass, like tumor, it's like more then 7 years, in starting period there was pain, not anymore, I was ashamed and never talk about it, I want that to be gone, what should I do?
Mai penis erection Or jaldi discharge hone se pareshan hun. So please mujhe perfect treatment guide kare.
How to get pink, smooth,attractive lips using natural things as earliest? Please suggest some method. Thank you.
I have oily skin when coming out to sun my skin used to be very oily what are the precautions should I take to avoid oil skin please give me suggestions.
Under breast @ bra belt got irritation n becoming dark. After I wore bra which had woollen strap that line I M getting burning sensation n becoming red that area.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism.