Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhalerao V KYour feedback matters!
Hi we are planning for baby but when we do intercourse and after ejaculation under vagina the sperm get out from the vagina most of the time. Thats why we are not able to conceive the baby. Please help or advise.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
How to balance hormones naturally means pcod cyst how to eliminate please tell me 4 mm to 7 mm multiple ovarian cyst how to eliminate tell me please I took mac root capsules 1 month and ashokarishta taking 3 months over periods now regular.
Sir last three months before I got married, after that one time my wife get period, after that more than 60 days she is not get period so that we try to take pregnancy test but result comes negative, so any chance to get pregnant?
I am 28 years female and I have pcos problem so that I am not getting pregnant please give me some advise how can I conceive.
I am 24 year old girl. My breasts are looking too large. Wearing shall is not comfortable for me. So please suggest any other solution for freely doing my work.
I am unmarried female suffering from pcod and thyroid taking 50 mcg thyronorm I have taken treatment for pcod fir appx 8- 9 mths still my periods not regular . I do regular work out too what can I do please give some information regarding this m soon going to get married. thanks.
Hello drs good evening kindly let me know weather sex is safe or not in first trimester of pregnancy. My wife is pregnant 1 and 1/2 month I had sex with her 2 or 3 times during this period .she do not have any problem till now but I am little worry that is there any problem kindly help me.
Hi doctor. I am 3 months married girl. I am noticing from last two three times that whenever me and my husband do intercourse I get itching while doing and moreover we both can't discharge properly. Please tell me what is the problem my husband is under medication of depression ?
Ovulaion ka symptoms kya hain? Period k kitne din bad ovulaion hoti Hain? Ovulaion date k 1 day before sex krne se pregnency aaskti Hain?
I am suffering from savior pain during my monthly periods. What treatment is better for curing from it?
My wife is 13weeks pregnant. Today she runs a 20 metre distance and pushes something which results in acute pain in back and belly and also white material starts flowing. After that She takes full rest and after that white material stops. Is there any thing to worry please tell me precautions.
Me and my gf had a sex on 15th feb during sex the condom broke & I ejected the sperms inside her within 30min she takes unwanted 72. Is any chance of pregnancy? If then how to prevent it? please help.
I am in relation to a girl (26) since 2 months. She had a baby girl of around 6 month. Till now I don't have any physical relation with her. Actually she often requesting me to drink her milk from her breast. Is there any problem with that. Pls suggest.
This is a condition of discharge during the sleep. If proper care is taken then this may lead to other sexual deficiencies. Hakim Jidawakhana, a famous sexologist clinic in Delhi, is offering specialist Night Discharge Treatment. This treatment can perfectly heel this disease. Buy Online Night Discharge Treatment Medicines from us and get perfect treatment from this deficiency.
In this disease, automatic discharge takes place during night. If proper care is not taken then this may lead to Premature Ejaculation, semen thickness, Backache, Pain in calves, Lack of energy & Poor memory.
The medicines for this treatment is perfectly made from plant’s stems, leaves, fruits, minerals, metals & other natural occurring substances. This provides strength to the nerves & muscles of penis, causing immediate stoppage to night emissions.
- Treatment is ayurvedic
- No side effects
- Person of all ages can take this
- Timely results
You can get our product offline & online also. This is certainly an effective treatment to automatic discharge during night.