Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhakt DedhiaYour feedback matters!
Can you tel me about chemical peel. What are the requirements for doing chemical peel. My face have recovered from acnes. I want to get rid of spots now. Please advice
Please tell pregnancy symptoms. I feel like nausea and back pain losing near stomach paining. Or I did not get periods.
How to give up chewing tobacco and pan masala. My friend was addicted and the dentist prescribed some chewing gum (not the ones available in any drugstore like nulife). The candy was blue filled in jelly like and each cost around Rs43. Accidentally I forgot the name and lost contact of her as well. She gave up everything after ten days. She was asked to chew just two gums per day. Could you please help me if you could suggest me the name of that particular gum. Thank you.
I am a 26 year old male, hitting the gym regularly. Last few days I am experiencing severe heavy pain at the back side of my head while I am going for High Intensive Training. What should I do?
Doctor there r some black spots on my body but I used to bath daily and when I apply fungicide cream on my body it will get clear and after a month it will be again on my body, so what I can do doctor?
I am in deep depression from few of month I think always negative and think no body with me suggest me what can I do. Thanks.
I am a student. I faced entrance exam 3 months ago. For preparation I could not go out from house. Now I have to study for hours for HS course. And my body weight is increasing. Now my wheat is 87 kg. My thigh is big. So, I can't wear jeans. How can I loss my weight hurry to a smart figure?
Sir/mam. My grand pa is suffering from severe knee pains. He can't walk properly. So plzz tell us some natural tips, tablets. Suggest the best balm or ointment.
Suggest treatment for arthritis? Should she take calcium supplement without doctor consultation? Plss help.
I am having my pennis problem it's size too small only 4 inch when erect pls suggest advice for tis growth.
Sir I broken one teeth half in my front row of teeth so I am planing to extract them its crct 6 not sir.
I am suffering from indigestion. I am worried from gastric and acidity. Sometimes I do not feel hungry. My stomach alway.
I am 30 years male. Since last few days I am having cramps in my stomach. When it starts it gives lots of pain.
I have a soar throat frm past 2-3 days. Today morning i saw my cough was mixed with little blood. I had it only once. Is it a severe problem? Do i need to consult a doctor?
Dear doctor I am a 38 yr old married male and type 2 diabetic from last 2 years and diagnosed with iga nephropathy. Doctor has advised me a prednisone tablet (60 mg) for next couple of months. Doctor also mentioned that this disease will affect kidney in the long run. Please advise me how to overcome this disease, apart from the tablets. Is this disease curable? any approved treatments for this disease? since I am just 38 yrs and no kids as of now, is there a harm in planning kids in future. I am really worried to be diagnosed with this disease so early in my life. Need your suggestions please. Thanking you.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
Related Tip: "Get Better Sleep"