Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. BhahekarYour feedback matters!
I have a headache problem since last three months so please suggest me how to get rid of this headache problem?
Hi. I'm a diabetes patient. And now suddenly my blood pressure also increased by 288. What should I do for reducing it.
Hi I am pregnant now 33th week is running, I had severe cough problem I am worried about that, Is it risk or not and can I take cough syrup is it safe?
How can I handle a panic attack when it happens to me? For example how should I breath? When I have one I can't control my breath and I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
I am 21 years old girl. I always suffer from headache n also feel tried to myself. I always use paracetamols for relief bt no effect on me. please he me.
Hello sir, I have small blisters on my upper lip and around my penis. I tried many creams n tablets to get rid of it. N also consulted nearby doctor" he said don't worry. It's common. You got some kind of allergy" and also prescribed some medicines" it has been so many days but there is no change at all. Now I was hopeless. Please help me out sir. Thank you.
I feel pain in skull near the upper side of ear. When I slowly pressed it, it's made pain. Also I headache before someday. Please give me advice for what I am do. Also give me reasons behind this problem. Thank You.
My mother is 77 year old and done health check up. Following values are out of range. Please suggest medicine & give your advise Vitamin D-Total 13.1 (Range 30-100 ng/mL), HbA1c - 6.3 (Range < 5.7 % of total Hgb), GFR 64 (Range >73 mL/min/1.73m2), Glucose Fasting (Plasma): 102 (Range 70-99 mg/dL), cholesterol Total 298 (Range <200), HDL 56 (Range >50), Direct LDL 220 (Range <100), Triglycerides 235 (<150) mg/dL, cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 5.3 (Range < 5)
I have tested my self for hiv at 3 month mark by western blot which was negative then after 7 month mark again tested by normal hiv test which was again negative should I consider my self hiv free or should I test again currently I have a very long throat pain bcz of throat pain m tensed.
Im neha. 19 years old. I am facing constipation problem from some days though I am taking water early morning and warm water with lemon. Its still facing the same problem and I am not passing stools daily. My stomach bulges and gets hard please help.
My semen analysis report Volume 1.5 ml Viscosity. Normal Liquefaction time. 30 min Reaction. Alkaline (ph8) Total sperm count. 26 Millions/ ml MICROSCOPY Rapid progressive grade A. 35% Slow progressive grade B. 20% Non progressive grade C. 10% Non motile grade D. 35% WBCs. 8-12/ Hpf RBCs. 1-2/ Hpf Any problem in report? Wen I go for urine irritating pain on penis. And I was get an operation for appendix before a month. At that time I gote the same problem. doctor suggested pyridim tab. But the problem still irritating my life. Still I have no children.
Hi, I am getting too much of head ache for left side like pulsating and pain behind the eye to left side head is this migraine or else something? what are the things to do?
Does olive oil prevent heart disease? Does cough syrup eork? My parents had cough since 4 years that is why I adkrd ths question?
Diarrhea occurs when the body is expelling germs out of it. An episode of diarrhea can last anywhere from a couple of days to a week. Dehydration, cramps, vomiting, nausea and fever often accompany diarrhea. Usually, children tend to get diarrhoea more than adults.
Diarrhea treatment according to causes behind it
- Treating diarrhea due to infection: Some common causes of diarrhea include infection from rotavirus, salmonella (a type of bacteria) and rarely giardia (a type of parasite). In children, virus is a common cause of diarrhea. Besides watery or loose stools, viral gastroenteritis infection symptoms include fever, headache, stomach ache and vomiting. Gastroenteritis diarrhoea can last for 5-14 days. During this time, fluid loss must be prevented. In younger children, oral rehydration solution (ORS) or breast milk is enough. Just feeding them water won’t replenish the potassium, sodium and other nutrients they lose. Older children, to prevent fluid loss, can be given ORS and popsicles to counter dehydration and vomiting.
- Treating diarrhea due to medications: Antibiotics or laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the diarrhea is mild, make sure your child is hydrated. If the antibiotics are causing diarrhoea, you need to continue medication, but do consult a doctor immediately.
- Treating diarrhea due to food poisoning: When it comes to food poisoning induced diarrhea, the same method as countering infection-induced diarrhea should be followed. Keep your child hydrated and call your doctor.
Diarrhea and children - recognising dehydration
The most serious complication of diarrhea is dehydration, especially if the diarrhea is severe. Severe dehydration is critical as it can cause brain damage, seizure, even death. Your child may need immediate medical attention, if you notice the following symptoms:
- Light-headedness and dizziness
- Sticky, dark mouth
- Dark yellow urine
- No or few tears when crying
- Dry, cool skin
- Loss of energy
When should you visit a doctor
Diarrhea resolves within a few days, but it can have serious complications. Call your doctor if you notice signs such as:
1. Looks very sick
2. Diarrhea has persisted for more than 3 days
3. Your child is less than 6 months old
4. Your child is vomiting bloody yellow or green fluid
5. Seems dehydrated
6. The fever reads above 105 degree Fahrenheit
7. Bloody stools
9. Stomach pain persists for more than 2 hours
10. Infrequent urination