Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyashreeYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from right ankle, right hip and upper back pain from more than 1 year. Tried many medicine's consulted ortho doctors no fracture but complains More pains. She can't walk for more than 500mtrs her right leg stairs to swell and she feels shock kind when she steps on uneven surface.
During I am satisfied quickly that's irritate my bf so please tell me the sex erection tab for stay long time in bed.
At DR JITENDRAS CLINIC, our main priorities are your quality, honesty, professional and results. We provide a state-of-the-art laser treatment which is approved by FDA for its totally safe treatment procedures. It is the world’s most advanced treatment for effective removal of unwanted hair.
- We also offers free maintenance sessions to customers going in for Laser treatment.
- Get up 95% Hair Reduction
- Specially executed by Doctors
- Long Lasting
Who are the best candidates for Laser Hair Reduction?
Because the laser’s light energy is absorbed by the pigment melanin in the skin, people with greater contrast respond best. So individuals with dark hair and light coloured skin get maximum results.
That’s why one should avoid tanning before and after the treatment for best results.
However, new laser technology has made it possible for other people (including dark complexion) to get signific
What areas can be treated with laser? How much does Laser Hair Reduction cost?
The cost varies depending on the area treated. The larger the area, the greater the cost. However, your total investment in laser hair reduction ends up being significantly less than many other cosmetic alternatives.
There is evidence that laser treatment can have some very long lasting results, probably more so than any other.
Does Laser Hair Reduction Hurt?
Not really. As compared to the pain from waxing or electrolysis most patients say their laser treatment was relatively pain-free. Many patients describe the treatment as tingling or a slight snapping sensation.
Usually, the majority of patients can easily tolerate this sensation without any type of anesthetics. However you may elect to use a topical numbing cream before your procedure.
How does laser hair reduction work?
- Most hair is permanently removed. Laser energy is selectively absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle and converted to heat, diffusing to and injuring stem cells in bulb and bulge.
- Regrowth is finer and lighter than before.
- The principle of hair reduction is:
- Selective Photothermolysis
- Selective -Discriminative
- Photo -Light
- Thermo – Heat
- Lysis -Damage
The laser can only disable actively growing hair during your treatment. And because hair growth occurs in cycles, only a certain amount of hair follicles are growing at any given time. The number of treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depends on the area you wish to have treated, the hair density and your hair’s growth cycle.
How far apart in time should laser hair removal treatments be given?
Because the hair removal laser is only effective on actively growing hair follicles, treatments should be spaced apart so that the hair follicles in the area have time to begin growing again. If the treatment is given too soon, that particular treatment episode will not be effective. The answer is dependent upon several factors. But, for the bulk of cases, we suggest about 4-6 weeks between treatments.
What complications and risks are possible with laser hair reduction?
Lasers have been carefully tested for their safety. Occasionally blisters can develop, and very rarely, scarring or infection.Also there is a possibility of hypo or hyper pigmentation (if this does occur most changes in skin color will fade away over time) But these same effects can also occur with electrolysis and even shaving or waxing.
What do I need to do before Laser Hair Removal treatment?
Tanning should be avoided. Also, you should leave slight stubble for laser hair removal to be effective.
Therefore, you should not shave the areas to be treated for about 3 days prior to your treatment.
Also, avoid waxing, tweezing, or bleaching those areas several weeks before laser treatment.
What is the downtime?
- After your treatment, you can return to your normal activities immediately. The use of sun screen is recommended on any treated areas exposed to the sun, and sun exposure should be minimized before and after laser hair removal treatment.
- After laser treatment, there is usually some pinkness or redness in the treated area which goes away after a short time.
- There are no open wounds, bandages, or anything like that. Most patients leave the office feeling that they look.
What are diode lasers?
An extremely high-powered (2900 W) diode laser (Light Sheer) has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction.
Long-term results suggest that the pulsed, 800-nm diode laser is very effective for removal of dark, terminal hair.
Permanent hair reduction can be obtained in 89 % of patients. This laser operates at 800 nm, has pulse widths of 5-400 milliseconds, a 12 X 12-mm spot, a 2-Hz repetition rate, a fluence of 10-60 J/cm2.
Are lasers safe?
The wavelengths of all three modalities are within parts of the visible and the near infrared portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. They are longer than dangerous X-ray wavelengths, yet shorter than microwaves which can overheat the tissue.
The technologies are designed to cause selective heating of lesions, but are safe for the surrounding tissues.
To prevent injury to the eyes, all laser and light systems are shipped with wavelength specific safety eyewear.
I came to know that flax seeds are very Gud for health. What are the benefits? How do I consume it? And what is the best way to include flax seeds in my diet?
I am bit skinny guy but I want body. So please tell something to improve my body by normal food habit.
1) Over-Eating Healthy Foods - Of course, 1200 calories from burger and French fries aren?t the same as 1200 calories from nutritious foods. But, sometimes, overeating on healthy foods can be the cause of why you aren?t losing any weight. Sometimes, eating too much of healthy foods might cause brain to make more of the hormone ghrelin, which makes you feel less full and slows down your metabolism.
2) Thinking about Exercise- This might just sound weird, but it is absolutely true! People who think about exercising a lot tend to eat 50 percent more. There is a simple explanation about all of this. Thinking about workout makes you feel that you can snack some more and burn off those calories. So, you end up eating more. Well, some places where calorie-counter doesn?t work.
3) Underestimating Calories- So, you have been thinking that you are eating 1500 calories a day. But are you? Sometimes, we underestimate our portions or number of calories. On other occasions, we forget to add information about things we have eaten. So, keep a journal, measure your portions and get the idea. This will help you with weight loss.
4) Sleeping too little- Not shutting your eyes for a few hours will leave your body into carb and fat craving survival mode. People who sleep fewer than 4 hours tend to eat 300 more calories on the next day.
5) Medical Condition- Just because you aren?t losing weight doesn?t mean you always have a medical condition. But sometimes, conditions such as hypothyroid, insulin resistance and PCOS can decrease your ability to lose weight. So, go ahead and see a doctor.
If you have any further questions on diet or weight loss, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.