Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyashreeYour feedback matters!
I use spect of number -0.25 both eye and now I don't want to wear spect instead of that I can wear lenses it okay or no tell and I use spect because of seating in front of computer daily a lot so doctor given me spect so give me good advice so eyes.
I use to get always tense, as I left antidepressants before 1year back. Very bad sleep. I use to get tired every time. No sound sleep. Please suggest whether I can start antidepressants without any sideeffects:) I just want to sleep soundly doctor. My mind always remains active.
My forehead has severe irritation. Not sure what the reason is. I am not sure what to use as well. Please suggest.
Sexual Aversion Disorder
Persistent or recurrent extreme aversion to, And avoidance of, all(or almost all) genital sexual contact with a sexual partner.
Sexual aversion is severe irrational fear to sexual activity which leads to avoidance of sexual situations. It affects males as well as female.
The disturbance causes marked distress or and interpersonal when confronted by a sexual opportunity with a partner. The aversion to genital contact may be focused on a particular aspect of sexual experience (e. g. genital secretion).some individuals experience generalized aversion to all sexual stimuli including undressing, touching and kissing. The intensity of reaction may range from moderate anxiety to extreme psychological distress. Some individuals may experience profound sweating, panic attacks, feeling of terror, faintness , nausea, diarrhea, palpitation, dizziness and breathing difficulties. There may be markedly impaired interpersonal relations and marital dissatisfaction. The individual may avoid sexual situations by covert strategies like going to sleep early, using substances or being over involved in work.
1. Severely negative parental sex attitudes
2. History of sexual trauma
3. Gender identity confusion
The goal of the treatment is to reduce the fear and avoidance of sex by the individual. Systematic desensitization: all the anxiety-provoking stimuli are arranged in an ascending level sand the individuals is exposed to, one by one, from the least anxiety-provoking stimulus to the most anxiety-provoking stimulus. Initially, the individual is gradually exposed to imagination under relaxation and then to the actual sexual situation that generates anxiety.
Marital therapy is used for correction of relational problems.
My blood group is O+ My wife group is AB- My wife is pregnant How does check the baby? What is process to check the baby? Pls reply.
I have bppv vertigo problem. I take vertin 16 and it is controlled for some time and again comes back. Almost sleeping postures, bending postures I have dizziness. It aggravates in got sun when I travel outside. What is the permanent solution for this. Thanks.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos. But no effects yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with us.
My mother has a history of High BP and Low bone density. At present her age is 58 yrs. The fingers of her legs, mostly the thumb and little finger of leg get swollen and dark in colour. As if blood has clotted in that region. Even a normal touch also gives severe pains to her in that region. As result she avoids to walk and keeps sitting at one place. This problem occurs mostly in winter season, Nowadays, as the climate is steadily moving towards summer, she has started to feel a little relaxed. But even now, if she uses cold water over those legs, they start paining. She is not able to do any household work, even if she wants to. Contact with water starts pains even in fingers of her hands. As she avoids walking and keeps sitting at one place, she also develops issues like indigestion, gas troubles etc adding to her depression. To add to all this problems, she has a younger daughter who is married for 5 years now and does not have child (one miscarriage), which keeps on playing in my mothers mind adding to her depression. Please suggest some useful remedies.
Yoga is union of mind and body. Sex is uniting a male and a female. Yoga very useful for males suffering from various sexual problems and instead of taking drugs or dietary supplements one can do yoga to boost their sexual stamina. Yoga is natural and does not have any side effects too.
Some of the benefits of Yoga and Pranayam pertaining to sex are:
- Improves sexual stamina
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses.
- Do Surya-Namaskar daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way. Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.
- Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
What you eat decides the kind of person you are. Food and sex have a good relation that’s why when you are overweight you are unable to have good sex. Diet and lifestyle play a big role in sexual gratification.
Some of the diets and lifestyle habits you could follow are:
- Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
- Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
- Hence, these are some of the yoga and diet tips you ought to follow to have an active and a great sex life.