Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyashreeYour feedback matters!
Am 24 years old and I am facing saviour hair and I kept consulting doctors but its not stopping please suggest me some medicine to my problem.
1; For recently few months I am fed up face pimples and now the pimples are even coming in the lips side also What is this How can I get this problem solved 2; And also after I am shaving having pimples all the shaved part in face and changing I to black spots and after shaving I am even using after shave also Is this is an symptom of allergy or anything else And what's the solution for this?
I have a slight problem in follicular study. Rupture is getting late. So periodical date is often late. If it's 4 to 5 days late I am getting some physical problem. Got the delivery in 2013. So what I should take in food or not?
I masturbate very regularly (once in 2 days on average). But, I feel bad about doing it. I want to reduce the practice completely. So, please let me know what is considered as a healthy frequency of masturbating. Also, I have acne problem. Is it because of the excessive masturbation that I indulge in?
I am suffering from stomach problem and I become ill day by day because of this. Pls give me any right suggestion so that I can get rid of it.
Pain in stomach for whole day and feeling something swollen inside my vagina but for sitting I face difficult.
I have a very very sensitive skin. I get red rashes all over my face the moment I am exposed to sun. For which inapply sunscreen 50spf. As per one renowned dermatologist I have been advised to use desonide cream for my rashes. Is it ok? Also I get few pimples over my face spl wen I apply hair gel? Is it connected somewhere. Pls help?
No matter how much you try, are you finding it difficult to lore some extra calories?
Well then, don’t fear because I am going to help you to lose those few kilos which are worrying you to death.
After you follow my tips (religiously, mind you), you will never turn down another party invitation because then you will a slimmer waist to flaunt rather than your previous paunch.
Hence, here are some tips to reduce your weight:
- Just because you are dieting doesn’t mean that you have to starve yourself to death and deprive yourself of all your favorite ‘fattening’ foods. Eat your favorites but first earn it. Set a target, if you lose five kilos, then you can have ONLY ONE SMALL SERVING (read ‘only one small serving’ in big bold and capital letters) of your favorite food, whatever it may be.
- T.V. has been rightfully called the ‘idiot box’, and if you don’t agree with me then listen, when you eat with the TV.V. in front of you, you tend to eat more and also put on weight. So turn off the ‘idiot box’ while you are eating.
- Hydrate yourself, drink loads and loads of water. Water speeds up your metabolism, so drink water to lose some of your flab. Drinking water also helps you to cleanse your digestive system.
- Workout, workout and workout, Spend an hour in the gym daily without missing even a day. Exercise is the only way to burn the fat; you don’t have an option but to hit the gym daily (even if you don’t like it).
- After working out don’t stuff yourself, eat small quantities of protein, soups, salads, nuts, dry fruits, etc.
- To lose weight one must control one’s diet. Quit eating from outside, eat homemade food. Eat only grilled foodstuff. Cook everything in olive oil but don’t use too much of it (after all it is oil i.e. fat). Eat salads, fruits, vegetables and nuts.
- Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise (I know, this is quite depressing).
- Eat a light dinner that includes soups and salads only.
- Eat small frequent meals instead of large, heavy meals.
- Before going to parties eat some fruits and nuts so that you will not stuff yourself at the party.
- Hence follow these tips sincerely (if you do not follow them sincerely, then you will not be able to see the results).
Hence, do make sure that you keep a track of your weight, diet plan and exercise program.