Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagyashree
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyashreeYour feedback matters!
I am 54 yes old. Having blood sugar. High pressure. From last three yes I have noticed that a period of few days come after every 40 to 50 days. At that moment I won't like anything Even meal. Only at that time want to keep mum.
Unseen blood is observed in urine analysis during my first day of treatment for pancreatitis what should I take care.
A person with anxiety disorders is said to suffer from feelings of terror and anxiety pertaining to the future as well as to the current situation. These feelings manifest themselves physically in forms like shakiness, and heart palpitations. Though the exact cause of the condition is still not known, risk factors associated with the condition have been identified:
- Being female - It's said that women are twice at risk of developing anxiety disorders than men. Various factors have been found to increase this problem in women such as cultural pressures of putting all efforts in fulfilling the needs of others.
- Family history - Your risk of developing anxiety disorders increases if one of your family members suffers from the problem. Several studies show a strong connection between the fears of the parent and that of the child. Experts also believe that a child can also learn the phobias and fears of his or her parents by observing their reaction to a specific event.
- Type of personality - An individual's personality is also an indicator of his or her risk of suffering from anxiety disorders. Studies reveal that children who are shy and have a history of being bullied tend to develop anxiety disorders afterward. Similarly, children who worry a lot during uncertain situations are also more prone to developing anxiety disorders.
- A history of trauma - Anxiety disorders can also be triggered by traumatic events and individuals who have a family history of the condition, a psychological makeup that makes them prone to the condition or biochemical factors are more susceptible to falling for this condition.
- Medical conditions - Even though the cause and effect relationship between medical conditions and the disorder is yet to be ascertained, certain medical conditions can also augment one's risk for anxiety disorders. These medical conditions may be obstructive sleep apnea, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!