Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwan N AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have sebaceous cyst near testis I conacted a doctor he said it will remove through surgergy cost around 5000/-. Can I know this is correct amount or he is charging more.
I am 20 years old female I am suffering from PCOD from last 3 years. I underwent a treatment but still I find no results I have problems loosing weight. No matter how hard my diet is or how hard do I workout m not able to loose weight Can you please design a diet chart for me as every case is spl? Or give me some guidance that what should I do now? Moreover my menses have reduced to 1.5 days only. I want to get well asap.
I am 14 weeks pregnant how do I feel baby in womb is doing activities. So that I can feel baby movements pls suggest.
My scan report told that diameter of renal pelvis 7-8 mm in 5th month of pregnancy? What is the meaning of that? Any problem? Will it solve in 7th month pregnancy.
My wife pregnant 6 week 2 day Kalse yeh tablets start ki he But aaj subah uthne k baad usko chakkar arahe he or nind hi nind arahi he Kahi aisa to nahi tab me. Power jyada he wo accept na kar pa rahi ho please help me I am so worried Doxinate G Folinine Susten200.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I hd my periods on may12th nd till now I didn't get periods. I hv done test but its negative. But doctor had test my pulse nd telling tht I'm conceive. Was ths possible that I'm conceived it nit. Niw its mostly rd month. I didn't get my periods.
I am 29 years old female. Just married. But I am unable to do intercourse with my husband. Because my husband says my vagina is soo small. Whenever we are trying to do the same I feel enormous pain at vagina. And bleeding also. please suggest something.
My lmp is 29 jan 2016 n edd is 6 nov. Bt we had intercourse only between 12-16 feb. Im in which mnth or weeks of pregnancy n if I conceived between 12-16 feb wat is my due date?
Hi doctor, my husband and I are starting to plan for a baby. I have a 30-32 day cycle but my period got delayed last month and I got it on 35th day. Please help me understand when would be the fertile period for me this time. Since my period got delayed I am confused when the ovulation wld happen. I got my blood tests done. Everything is fine only haemoglobin is low at 10.8%. Please advice.
If in case, any bleeding or secretions from vagina with different colour or smell, after long gap of Menopausal period, Then its ideal to consult any Gynaecologist for check up, to avoid Risk factors like Carcinoma, Tumors, etc.
In general, as usual, like for any other C/o, Following some extra precautions like taking Nutritious, Healthy diet,Avoiding spicy, unhealthy, junk food, Doing regular activities, exercises, Yoga, Pranayamas, If needed extra supplements like Calcium etc, getting engaged in some occupation, developing n implementing Hobbies n enjoying those, all will definitily help reducing the above mentioned risks.
Regular Check up also help as precautionary. But with the fear of Disease, n Death, taking Excessive medication for small issues also will do more harm than Good.
Homeopathy will do better Help in giving relief from all above mentioned c/os, related to menopause, if was given on the basis of symptoms similarity.
Because Homeopathy is a system which is based on the individual characteristics, personality,Mentality, their reaction/physically n mentally to various circumstances?That?s why,patient need to give all information abt their C/o,as well as their nature in general to get benefitted well by this System.
Here are few remedies I am mentioning which can be helpful in Menopausal syndrome[based on those particular indications]:-
Argentum Nitricum, Amyl nitrosum, Arsenic album, Belladonna, Lyco, Lachesis, Phosphorus, Calcarea,Kali carb,Aurum met, Nitric acid, Silicea, Staphysagria, Pulsatilla, Natrum mur, Sepia, Sulphur etc?.