Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwan N AgarwalYour feedback matters!
She has white bleeding and she fearing that she has pregnancy. Is it real that she has coming pregnant.
My wife has 9 days due on her period. Urine test shown negative on 6th day of due. Can I wait until I get positive or consult doctor? Is there any possible if she get pregnant?
Hello Doctor, I am married from since 1 yr, we are unable to have intercourse as my vaginal hole is small and my husbands penis is bit bigger. How to overcome this problem. Kindly advice
Is cyst in both ovaries normal in 5 week 2 days of pregnancy. Or it can cause miscarriage? Does cyst go away by it's own or what should be done .Is there any harm to foetus.
I got married 40 days ago and I have not got period even after 1 week delay. I took pregnancy test using prega news strip twice and got positive result. We are not looking to have a kid right now, May I know the abortion process and are there any severe consequences?
Hi doctor we did one day after one day sex but I did not get pregnant 9months over coper-t removed but not getting pregnant why please tell me.
I have missed my period, yesterday was my date. What medicines should I take to avoid pregnancy? In case I get positive results.
Hi doctor I have pcod 2 months periods came regular but yesterday my date not came 4 days over white discharge and cramping not came taking ashokarishta and ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now multiple ovarian cyst is there now gone or pregnant I'm please tell me waiting.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.
Hello. .am happy to say that am 6th week 4 days pregnant. .plz advice me food and exercise. And also sleeping position.
I made an un protected sex after 4 days of my period. And take Ipill after 12 hour. But my period not come in time 1.5months gone till now no period come.
Abortion pills unwanted kit khane ke kitne din baad pregnancy kit test mai pregnancy nagetive ate hai.
Doctor please help Me and my gf having sex on 21 november. Without any protection in 10min later I give it ipill but today is 6 decmber they do not get period her last period time was on 5 november so please hlp she get pregnant?
A hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus and is often accompanied by the removal of the ovaries. In such cases, women are said to experience surgical menopause. This is because the ovaries are the main producers of estrogen. Surgical menopause is usually more severe than natural menopause as there is a sudden drop in estrogen levels. Estrogen is responsible for a number of functions that affect the brain, bones, skin, heart and blood vessels.
Hormone therapy is often advised to counteract this loss of estrogen.
There are two main types of Hormonetherapy:
- Hormone therapy with estrogen and progestin
- Hormone therapy with only estrogen
The former is advisable for women suffering from surgical menopause. Like any other form of treatment, it has its pros and cons.
- It protects young women from diseases associated with menopause: A hysterectomy is usually performed on women under the age of 50. In such cases, Hormone replacement therapy can protect the women from heart diseases. Removing ovaries before menopause can also increase the risk of Parkinson's disease and dementia.Hormone replacement therapy can help negate these risks.
- Reverse menopausal symptoms: Menopause is associated with a number of symptoms such as vaginal dryness, hot flashes and insomnia. Hormone replacement therapy can help treat these symptoms and give you a better quality of life.
- Other health benefits: Hormone replacement therapy can also help fight osteoporosis and strengthen bones. It is also known to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Side effects: Hormone replacement therapy interferes with the natural Hormone production. Thus, it can cause a number of problems such as premenstrual syndrome, swollen breasts, headaches and nausea.
- Increased risk of health issues: Though the odds are low, Hormone replacement therapy can increase your risk of having a stroke or heart attack. It has also been suggestively linked to breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
Thus, the choice of whether to have or not to have Hormone replacement therapy after surgical menopause is not easy to make. You must consider factors such as your age, lifestyle, family medical history and habits while making this decision. Do not rush into a decision and take your time. Talk to your doctor about the amount of medication needed and the delivery method most suited to you. Hormone replacement therapy can be taken in the form of pills, a patch, gel, vaginal cream or a slow releasing suppository. This should also be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
It's been over 7 weeks and I'm not getting my period. I'm sexually active but have got negative results. I've started weight training since last one month. Any idea what could be the possible reason for the delay?
I'm 20 years old and partner is of 18. She is suffering from Polycystic ovary Syndrome (something PCOS) cause of that she has irregular periods and bleeding every time. She consume birth control pills for that shake. I want to have oral sex with her. Is it safe to have oral sex (if I kiss her vagina?) or sex without using condom? Please guide.
1. Study/read in short time intervals of 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes break where you can stretch, do rope skipping in that 10 minutes break
2. Make notes, take plenty of notes using short forms, symbols, digits etc.
3. Revise these notes periodically, preferably once every 3 days 4. Make mnemonics, use them frequently, revise frequently
5. Whenever your free, sitting idle, close your eyes & try to memorize what you have read or revised earlier in the day
6 do regular yoga & pranayama which increase your mental stability, improve neuroplasticity & thus give you better memory. Good luck!