Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhagulYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever and cough. I feel chest or neck pain also from cough. Can you suggest what I can do?
My friend is suffering from cluster headache. He is feeling very bad, please give a suggestion that how to control?
I think, I urinate more than the usual, and I do not have diabetes by the grace of almighty. Do I need to worry or consult a doctor regarding this? if yes please let me know as soon as possible. I drink 3 liters or more of water in a day.
Hello sir, I am 24 years old unmarried male. Penis is curves to left side. And it is due to masturbation. Sir due to this I am in very depression. Please help me sir. How it can be straight?
My son of 9 years studying in 5th standard is diagnosed with adhd with learning difficullty. Its minor but still there. He forgets the things and has lack of concentration resulting commit silly mistakes. Since I am aware of it now I have started behaving nicely and diplomatically. He is improving as far a behaviour is concerned. But still memory and careless mistakes problems are there. Please guide me so that at home I can help him to come out of this problem. Should I go for ourtside help means classes for adhd kids?
Hi my wife suffer from sleeplessness. She is 27 years old. She is facing this issue since 3 years. We got married 5 months back. Now she is pregnant too. I was thinking of taking her to psychotherapist but as she is pregnant, I am afraid medication at this time will not be right. Kindly suggest. Also if I could get get help about cure of this problem without sideaffects, it will be great.
1. Take 10 ml of lemon juice (nimboo ka rass) and add 200ml of water to it with one teaspoon full sugar and drink it twice a day.
2. Eat old jaggery (guda) 4-5 gm daily.
3. Consume fig (anjeer) with lukewarm lik at night.
4. Drink glass full of milk with 5-10 ml of ghee at night.
5. Consume grape juice 10-20ml twice a day.
6. Take triphala powder 3-6 gm with lukewarm water at night.
I'm suffering from dandruff from the past 2 years nd lost half of my hair. Recently I sensed a itching problem on my scalp. So what are the possible ways to save the remaining hair on scalp.
Hi doctor, after so many days I have masturbation that time I feel very headache and also feel stress in head, something I felt pulling in my head, if I take heavy breath that time again fell some headache please help me doctor plz.
My body tem in last 20 day 96.8 to 97.5f but I feel fever it is normal. It last some time I am in stress and depression. I also feel joint pain with this. It is normal.
Swelling & pain above both scrotum vein that goes to lower abdomen. When masturbate pain relieve after 30-40 minute or when do rest whole night no pain in morning but pain start again after mid day. Time of ejaculation the liquid is like watery.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6 F (37 C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism, if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
- You feel the warmth while you touch
- You feel very tired, dizzy and lose appetite
- You feel nauseated, see rashes on the body, experience loose motion, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, etc.
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
- If the body temperature is more than 103 degree F
- If fever lasts for more than five days
- If you feel difficulty in breathing
- If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
- If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
- If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
- Meningitis is life threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
- Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
- If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
- If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
- A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
- Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 degree F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
What should You Do?
For mild fever, even home remedies can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.
Other severe causes such as viral infection should lead you to a doctor.
Related Tip: "Parenting Tips for Fever in Children"