Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BelavatYour feedback matters!
Hi year before I got married. Before marriage my period is regular by next month of my marriage I am with my irregular periods. And I have pcod problem now and got 5 kg weight in 2 months. How to solve my pcod. And also suggest dietician food. My body is heat body. So please avoid heat foods.
The word acute coronary syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that are caused by blockage of the blood flow to the heart muscles. The most common result of this is myocardial infarction or heart attack as it is popularly called. Reduced blood flow leads to death of some portion of the heart muscle wall. While the word heart attack sounds almost fatal, it need not be the case. Knowing how to identify an attack and being aware of some simple measures can help save lives.
The tell tale signs of a heart attack are as follows:
- Chest pain and discomfort usually described as a tightness or burning in the chest region
- Pain along the left side of the shoulder and neck, going up into the jaw, down to the arm
- Nausea and vomiting
- Profuse sweating
- Difficulty breathing
- Dizzy or fuzzy feeling
- Tired, extreme fatigue
- Anxious, apprehensive feeling
However, be also aware that there are a lot of people who experience a silent heart attack. Women, obese, elderly, and diabetic patients can have silent attacks and depending on severity, either they go on with life as usual or can have a fatal attack.
Once you are doubtful of a heart attack, the next step is to reach the closest medical facility for a diagnosis. In addition to a detailed examination and history, the following two tests will be performed.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): A 12-lead ECG will measure electrical activity of the heart and identify irregular electrical activity, which is indicative of a myocardial infarction.
- Blood tests: Presence of certain enzymes in the blood, CK-MB and troponin are indicative of a heart attack. A complete electrolyte profile also will be done, and increase or decrease of some electrolytes is helpful in diagnosing a heart attack.
- In addition to these two, chest radiography, cardiac angiography, echocardiogram, stress test, and computed coronary tomography may also be required to confirm the diagnosis.
Once diagnosed, the first step would be to relieve the symptoms, negate the effects of reduced blood flow, and restore cardiac function.
- Dissolve the clot: Using thrombolytics like clopidogrel
- Nitroglycerin: To dilate the blood vessels and improve blood flow, especially to the heart muscles
- Anticoagulant therapy: Blood thinners are usually used to avoid blood clot formation; aspirin and heparin are the most commonly used agents.
- Drug therapy: Blood pressure maintaining drugs like beta blockers and/or angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are also used
- Use of Statins: Statins are used to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood and stabilize plaque deposits.
In very severe cases, angioplasty and stenting or coronary bypass surgery may be required. Educating people on how to identify a heart attack and manage it is very useful and can help save lives.
My age is now 29 & wife age is 27. We already have one baby boy. His DOB is: 27-2-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning for another baby. Now we have done few tests like HIV 1&2, CBC, VDRL, HPLC, Sugar, Hepatitis B & C, CMV (IgG, etc. All tests come normal apart from CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 which seems reactive. Can you please specify what is this. Also is there is any medicine to make it non-reactive? Is this cause anything on our new born baby? Please provide us some details with solution.
I got married recently . I am having sex with my wife continuously for 22 days from 3 days before her period came but still she doesn't got pregnant and her period got delayed by 10 days. What is the reason she dosent got pregnant and also delayed period. She had a pain relieve medicine during her periods.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.
I had sex two days before periods and took unwanted-72 pill within 24 hrs .now my periods have been delayed! My monthly date was 10th but today it's 12th I am very tensed.
i am 36 year old n HV fbriod I HV removed one of them due to de unstoppable bleeding. I am planning fr baby too, doc I just want to know wht is main reason of it does affected with our daily diet if yes wht food should I avoid to increase it further? Right now um taking folic acid tablet.
Hello. Im 9th months pregnant dis month 18 will be my delivery date. This is my first baby my delivery is nearby at this time what I have to eat wat I have to do please advice.
I am 22 year old and have been diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome. I need to know the causes and effects of PCOS. Will this affect my fertility? I prefer to go with natural remedies. Pls help me with medications.
Is there any reaction of acidity tablets during pregnancy(approx 15 day old ). Like pantacid. Pantop40 etc etc. And is there any reaction of tablet o2 during pregnancy.
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?
My daughter age 11 years attained puberty on 3rd October 2016. But today 23rd October she got her periods again. First time the bleeding was less. But now the 2nd periods bleeding is normal. Could you please tell me whether it is normal to get periods so soon again or should I consult any gynaecologist.
Does implantation bleeding lasts for 6 days actually my period duration 6 days is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
Peach is an amazing summer fruit that can be eaten with almost each and every meal or for a snack. Peaches are great and nutritious source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Whether you have the peaches from the field of summer harvest or you have the frozen peaches purchased from a supermarket, they surely can help you to lose weight. For the best weight loss diet plans, eat peaches in moderation and just focus on keeping the rest of the diet low in calories. Peaches have a lot in store, lets find out what other benefits they have.
- Helps Control Calorie Consumption: There are 68 calories in a fresh large six-ounce peach. They can easily fit into a diet plan which is calorie controlled for the purpose of weight loss. One needs to consume fewer amounts of calories than you generally consume for the purpose of losing weight. Low calorie foods such as peaches can help one to stick to a calorie controlled diet. In order to reduce the consumption of calorie, one must choose peaches in place of other foods with higher amounts of calories. A brownie has about 227 calories, and a pack of potato chips has about 152 calories. So, you can have peaches in place of these snacks to reduce weight.
- Fill up on fiber and water with peaches: There is about 2.6 grams of dietary fiber in a large fresh peach or about 10 percent of the daily amount based on a diet of 2,000 calories. High fiber diet can aid a person in weight control as high fiber diet helps us to feel full. And so we tend to eat less the other foods of high calorific value. Peaches are composed of water for almost 89 percent of their whole weight and so they are also filling. Water is a calorie-free nutrient material which helps to reduce hunger as it fills up one’s belly. In order to have a high fiber breakfast, one can add slices of peach to whole grain cold cereal or oatmeal with skimmed milk.
- Always choose the right kind: There are some forms of peaches which are higher in calories. Hence, they are less beneficial for weight loss. In dried peaches, there is lower water content than fresh normal peaches. Such dried peaches have a higher amount of calorie content per ounce. A single quarter-cup serving of dried peaches have a weight of only 1.5 ounces but contain about 96 calories. There are about 118 calories in sweetened frozen peaches each half cup, and there are about 80 calories in a half cup canned peaches which are soaked in heavy syrup. If you wish to have better results in terms of weight loss, then you must choose fresh peaches or peaches canned and soaked in their own juice.
- Other Considerations: Try to eat peaches by mixing them with various dishes or try different recipes with them. Low fat cheese stick along with a large peach can help in weight loss and also acts as a high calcium content snack. Remember, trying out varieties will also help you stay motivated to achieve significant weightless that is sustainable.
Calendula ointment or cream is Nature’s finest antiseptic. Available in most health food stores, made from marigolds, it promotes rapid healing and prevents wounds from turning septic.
I have a cyst in my right ovary but uterus is good in condition Dr. advise remove the uterus because your family is comp you not need uterus what can I do?
I am 27 yr old unmarried female with t3 and t4 normal, tsh 4.2 after taking 25mcg thyronorm tablet, containing left ovarian cyst of 22×24 mm in size. I am taking ocp and metformin twice daily still bleeding very less 2 days with scanty flow lh value 6.11, Fsh 5.15 Prolactin 27.92 and hb 13.6 on 2nd day of period. Kindly help me reason of scanty period and what should be done.
In the world of medicines, homeopathy has always been majorly on top of the preference list of many doctors. Although allopathic treatments are followed extensively to tackle illnesses, homeopathic treatments have also gained a significant position in the kingdom of medical therapy. Homeopathy caters to almost all illnesses featuring varied intensities. It basically follows the belief that any element that can create certain symptoms in the human body can cure the same in an ailing body. However, the levels of treatment differ from body to body.
When platelets begin to detour….
Human body at times suffers from various kinds of ailments, which hit them either predictably or unpredictably. In such cases, the first treating thought that would come to mind is the allopathic measure. However, not all allopathic treatments would ensure the same healing result as homeopathy would do. Thrombocytopenia is one such dreaded medical condition that drastically lowers the blood platelets than the normal required amount. It is believed that when blood platelets are present in the required numbers in the body, these control bleeding in case of any blood vessel damage. But Thrombocytopenia pulls the platelet counts in the body, thus hampering their efforts to combat bleeding conditions.
Homeopathic weapons to the rescue...
In such scary medical conditions, homeopathy comes along as a savior in increasing blood platelets to a sufficient amount. Homeopathy, however, is always regarded as a slow procedure. But as they say slow and steady efforts never go in vain. Similarly, homeopathic treatments assure long lasting and permanent results of cure by reviving wellness and fitness. In the case of Thrombocytopenia, homeopathy starts its treating procedures at the initial stage itself. With this early stage of treatment, the medical condition is nipped in the bud and does not aggravate further. The homeopathic medicines that are generally put into action are Crot.H, Lachesis, Merc.Sol, Chin.Sulph, Phosphorus and many more adding to the extensive list. These medications are subscribed over a period of time depending upon the condition of the patient. Simultaneously there are certain laboratory tests that are conducted from time to time to keep the progress of the patient in check.
Thus it can be said that homeopathic treatment never fails a person’s hope and faith in getting cured from ailments. Procedures may vary from the usual conventional way, but the effects are a guarantee of longevity and sustainability of cured health and a new living.
सचमुच माँ बनने का एहसास बहुत ख़ास होता है. जिसकी ख़ुशी के आगे दुनिया की हर ख़ुशी फीकी लगती है .. लेकिन आप प्रेग्नेंट तब हो जाएँ जब आप माँ बनने के लिए तैयार ही ना हो यानि बिना फॅमिली प्लानिंग के. तब आपके दिल दिमाग में ख़ुशी, उत्साह के बजाय घबराहट, बेचैनी और डर हावी हो जाता है.
गर्भपात करने के कई वजहें हो सकती हैं. कई बार ऐसा होता है कि संभोग के दौरान प्रेमी प्रेमिका या पति पत्नी गर्भ निरोधक तरीकों का प्रयोग करना भूल जाते हैं, जिससे गर्भ ठहर जाता है. कई बार पति के चाहते हुए भी पत्नी बच्चा पैदा नहीं करना चाहती क्यूंकि वह अपने शरीर को मेन्टेन रखना चाहती हैं, कई बार महिला की शारीरिक स्थिति माँ बनने योग्य नहीं होती. तो गर्भपात कराने के इस तरह के कई कारण हो सकते है. .और इस बात से हम कतई इंकार नहीं कर सकते की सेक्सुअल लाइफ मां बनने से ज्यादा एंजोयमेंट के लिए अहम होती है. इसलिए जिंदगी में अनचाहे प्रेगनेंसी जैसे आश्चर्य मिलने पर मानसिक स्थिति नाजुक स्तर पर पहुँच जाती है और खासकर तब जब ये बात अपनों से शेयर भी न की जा सके. शादी-सुदा या धनी महिलाएं तो अस्पतालों में जाकर एबॉर्शन करवा लेती हैं पर गरीब या कुंवारी लड़कियों के लिए जिन्हें इस बात को सबसे छिपाना भी होता है, उनके लिए ये बात मुसीबतसी का विषय बन जाती है. पर अब नहीं, क्योंकी अब हम हैं न आपके साथ . जो आपको बताएँगे इस तरह की प्रॉब्लम से छुटकारा पाने के आसान घरेलु उपचार.
गर्भपात से मतलब होता है माँ के गर्भवती होने के 24 हफ्ते के अंदर ही गर्भ में भ्रूण का नष्ट होना. इसके 2 स्तर होते है.
- प्रारंभिक गर्भपात : अगर गर्भपात माँ के गर्भवती होने के 12 हफ़्तों के भीतर हो तो उसे प्रारंभिक गर्भपात कहते है.
- उत्तरवर्ती गर्भपात : यदि एबॉर्शन 13 से 24 हफ़्तों के बीच होता है तो उसे उत्तरवर्ती गर्भपात कहा जाता है.
तो अब हम जानेंगे गर्भपात करने में मदद करने वाली उन चीजों के बारे में जो हमारे घर में मौजूद होती हैं.
1. विटामिन सी
यूँ तो विटामिन सी किसी भी इंसान के लिए काफी अहम होता है, क्योंकि यह विटामिन आपके शरीर की इम्युनिटी सिस्टम को मजबूत करता है. लकिन कई लोग नैचुरली एबॉर्शन करने के लिए बहुत ज्यादा विटामिन सी का इस्तेमाल करने की सलाह दी जाती है. ऐसा माना जाता है कि बहुत ज्यादा क्वांटिटी में विटामिन सी का सेवन करने से खुद ब खुद गर्भपात हो जाता है. अगर आप विटामिन सी वाले फल और खासकर आवंला का सेवन प्रचूर मात्रा में करें तो गर्भपात होने की पूरी संभावना है.
पुदीने का तेल या पुदीने की चाय को प्रतिदिन 3 से 4 बार लेने से माहिला खुद को थका हुआ और चिडचिडापन महसूस करती है, साथ ही इससे इन्हें पसीना भी बहुत आता है. और ये सभी कारक स्त्री के गर्भपात को बढ़ावा देते है.
गर्भ गिराने की कोशिश में आपको जरूरी नहीं की बस खाना ही पड़े. जी हाँ आप खूब जमकर उछल-कूद और एक्सरसाइज करें ये भी आपको गर्भ गिराने में मदद करेंगे.
4. पपीता और अनानास
गर्भपात के लिए पपीते के बारे में आप सभी ने सुना होगा. क्योकि हर गर्भवती स्त्री को ये सलाह दी जाती है कि वो पपीते से दूर रहे वर्ना उन्हें गर्भ से जुडी समस्या हो सकती है, पर आपको तो एबॉर्शन करवाना है तो आप जितना हो सके पपीता और अनानास खायें. और इसका एक फायदा यह भी है कि इससे पीरियड्स भी जल्दी आते है. इन दोनों में पाया जाने वाला रसायन जिसे पपेन कहा जाता है वह गर्भपात को बढ़ावा देता है.
5. ग्रीन टी
ग्रीन टी या हरी चाय से शरीर को कई फायदे होते हैं, जैसे कि वजन कम करना, शरीर को चुस्त रखना, हृदय को स्वस्थ रखना आदि. लेकिन अगर इसका ज्यादा सेवन कर लिए जाये तो ये शरीर के लिए समस्या भी उत्पन्न कर सकता है. खासतौर पर गर्भवती स्त्रियों के लिए. इसीलिए इसके पैकेट पर भी लिखा होता है कि गर्भवती स्त्री इसका सेवन न करें. पर आपको तो करना है एबॉर्शन तो आप करें इसका भरपूर इस्तेमाल .
ब्लड प्रेशर बढाएं
अगर आपका ब्लड प्रेशर बढ़ जाता है तो पीरियड के दौरान आपको ज्यादा खून आता है . इसी तरह ये भी आपके गर्भपात के लिए फायदेमंद होता है. इसलिए आप ऐसी चीजें खाएं जो आपके ब्लड प्रेशर को बढ़ा दें और आप अपनी समस्या से छुटकारा पा जाएं .
इन नुस्खों को तो आप बेशक अपनाएं पर नीचे बताई कुछ बातों पर खास गौर फरमाएं .
- जितना हो सके सेक्स के दौरान गर्भनिरोधक का इस्तेमाल और बार-बार गर्भपात करने से बचें . अन्यथा आपका स्वास्थ्य और भविष्य में माँ बनने की चाहत दोनों खतरे में पड़ सकते हैं.
- पुरुष साथी हर बार कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करें जिससे महिला साथी गर्भपात जैसी तकलीफों से बची रहें.
- आपका शरीर स्वस्थ ना हो तो इन उपायों को अजमाने के साथ ही डॉक्टर की भी सलाह लें.
- ध्यान दें की घरेलू गर्भपात का तरीका तभी तक काम करता है, जब गर्भ 1 या 2 महीने का हो वरना डॉक्टर से जरुर संपर्क करें.