Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BedeYour feedback matters!
My kid aged 8 years is having cold cough symptoms with high fever going upto 102 occasionally, the local doctor prescribed meftal b.
Hi, I was born with a baby girl yesterday, she have a bent right leg, the knee is towards back side (facing to wards the earth) while the other leg is fine I'm unable to understand what to do. Kindly help, suggest the treatments. Thank waiting for suggestions n treatments.
Hello my baby is 19 days and he is not breastfeeding properly he gets tired easily and needs to give lactogen powder milk then only he feels satisfied what should I do.
Dear doctors, My baby is just started her 4th month. But past 15 days she always screaming loudly. And crying more. She already suffering in evening colic problem now morning also she always screaming loudly. I saw my paediatrician but he is not giving any medicines and he just saying it will like this only. I am unable to manage her alone in morning times as she always shouting. I am very very depressed and worried about my Little girl. Kindly advise if this is normal and it will cause any problem to her health.
My son is 4 years old has constipation from last 2 years. We gave him alumina 30 but after some time it is not working. Same condition he has now. He is not able to release stool. Infact it takes 3 days sometimes. please suggest some homeopathy medicine
My daughter has no interest in having food. She is 6 years old. Comparing with others friends of her age or below her age are healthy but she is very thin and every often she fell sick. Please suggest and medicine for felling hungry.
My daughter is 2 years old and she is reporting for stomach pain even even she is affected with constipation. Pls suggest for remedy.
My baby is lactose intolerant n she is one year old. I take care of her food. No mistake in that. N she is teething but she gets loose motions very fast n dosent go without antibiotics. She is 7. 5 kg only
Severe hereditary heart imperfection commonly becomes obvious soon after the birth of a child or at some point in the first few months of its life. It is a tragic condition in children and some of the symptoms that are associated with the heart imperfections include rapid breathing, grunting while breathing, swelling of the abdomen, legs and areas around the eyes of the baby.
The baby experiences shortness of breath during feeding and in this way, the baby does not gain much weight. The nostrils of the baby also become flared, and they at times turn pale blue in their skin color. In some cases, the blood pressure of the baby is also very low after their birth.
Congenital heart defects are at times not diagnosed in the early stages of childhood as the signs are not noticeable.
However, some of the signs that are obvious and noticeable in older children mainly include:
- Children become short of breath while exercising or doing some activity and at times these children require frequent monitoring.
- They get tired in no time and have less stamina
- The legs of these children suffering from congenital heart defects tend to swell.
- The blood circulation in these children is very poor
- Holes in the heart occur and typically in the walls between the major blood vessels as well as the chambers.
Do Tests Regularly:
It is very important that a follow up is done with pediatrician regularly and the tests described are performed regularly. In any such case if the problem is significant, then it is likely that your medical doctor would refer your child to a paediatric cardiologist. The paediatric cardiologist is specially trained to identify as well as treat severe heart problems in young children, infants and even in young adults.
Medications Used for Treating Heart Disease:
The condition cannot be prevented and hence to lower the risk of your baby having congenital heart disease it is very necessary that women have a healthy pregnancy. There are certain medications provided by the doctors to treat this condition and relieve the symptoms caused. The medications that are used include Vasodilators to widen the blood vessels so that the blood circulation is improved, Diuretics are used to reduce the extra fluid in the body. The strength of the heart beat is increased by use of Digoxin, and irregular heartbeats can be prevented by use of Antiarrhythmics. However, these medications do not treat the defect completely.
I feed to my kid, now my kid is one year old, while feeding my kid bite on nipples it's cause too much and unable to feed the kid Please help.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
I am 3.5 years old. Suffering from loose motion and indigestion. What food I eat for quick recovery? Suggest medicine. Thankyou.
My daughter is 4 weeks old. We used to feed her cow milk but after 3 weeks we switched to Lactogen1. For last 2 days she's vomiting frequently and passing gas. Please suggest if we should feed COW MILK or What? Thank you. God bless.
My child (20 month old) suffering from loose motion, greenish with traces of blood, what should I do?
Is it safe to take flexon tab, neurobion forte tab and pantodac tab while breastfeeding? Please suggest.
Hi. My baby now 8 months but she is so thin. She is 5nd half weight. Which food I can give her weight gain. Pls suggest me. My Brest milk insufficient it's not enough for her. Nd so much hair fall her.
Hello doctors My 6 month old kid having fever since yesterday between 99 to 100 and giving babygesic between 6 -7 hours gap. NOT ANY STOMACH OR THROAT INFECTION. Please suģgest for allopathic or homeopathic safe medicine for him or any other home remedies.
Association are being confirmed between asthma and factor such as OBESITY,STRESS, VIRUSES INFECTION,ENVIRONMENTAL TOBACCO SMOKE and other environmental influences and DIET.There is also association between Asthma,Atopy and Allergic rhinitis.Obesity is strongly associated with Asthma.Protective effects are offered by breast feeding,even if mother has Asthma,farming,and possibly vitamin D supplimentation.
DR MOOL CHAND GUPTA