Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bavisha
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. BavishaYour feedback matters!
Hii. Sir please help. Mujhe 2 mahine ho. Gye tonsils ho rahe hai ek tonsils badha hua hai aur tonsils chota hai lekin us per white ek white spot hai aur ab pechis ho rahe hai ek hafte ho gya mene C-reactive protien test karvaya jo negative hai aur masudo mai dard hai.
I had otitis media one year ago which was cured by a surgical procedure of draining fluid from left year after that I have been facing tinnitus in left year and balance disorder head feels very light though my bp and sugar level is normal PTA AUDIOMETRY OF BOTH ERS IS NIRMAL ent Dr. prescribe betahistine24 MG cinnarizine DIMENHYDRINATE ETC FOR MANY MONTHS BUT FROM ONE YEAR THIS PROBLEM IS PERSISTING my ent Dr. says that it is meniere disease and unilateral vestibulopathy so which medicines I should take now can I take SIR PLEASE GUIDE.
I have fever from last 3 days. I have tried medicines which referred by my doctor. When I take medicine I get relief but after 6 hours again the same position. I have pain in throat also. Please suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from gas problem I have chest pain, pain in my back of bottom of my head , throat pain and shivering of hand and legs.
I'm feeling weak. Blood arise from nose. There should be pain also. What is the name of the disease and how should prevent.
I always feel fear when I go to public place. I have been living alone since childhood. I feel dizziness and can't stand at public place for 2 minutes. L feel fear that I will die. please help me. Even I get hesitation in speaking. You will always find tears in my eyes.Please tell.
My sister, 5 years of age is facing severe ache in the ear following cold & associated cough. What medication should she take to get relief temporarily?
Please suggest how to reduce snoring , I am very uncomfort feel at the time of sleeping day by day snoring is soundly always that problem is thinking is mind so not comfort sleeping.
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Water pills are prescribed when a patient has Meniere’s disease, which helps in reducing dizziness.
- Antihistamines provide temporary relief from dizziness.
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
If you experience dizziness continuously, it is important for you to visit an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist deals with problems related to the ear, nose and throat and will be able to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatment for dizziness.