Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balsara K P
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balsara K PYour feedback matters!
I'm 32 now. I have been masturbating for last 15 years and very excessively (daily or twice each day). I am going to get married now. Will it effect in sexual relationships with my wife. I am afraid that I would not perform. Did it get something bad in my sexual life. please help.
I did many treatment for dust allergy and cold. Please do not suggest panchakarma .and aayurveda suggest me something different that will really help me. I took many tablet and also apple juice of Patanjali .I am doing pranayama also. Still no results. Please help me.
I am jitu age 32 I got married 2011 but still I don't have baby my sperm count is very less what I do please tell me.
Are you experiencing symptoms such as blood in your urine, high blood pressure, an increased urge for urination, difficulty in urination or painful urination? These clearly indicate some problems or disorders with your kidneys. A kidney function test is a diagnostic test, which is carried out for detection of kidney problems. After proper diagnosis, treatment methods are considered.
Types of kidney function test
There are several types of kidney function test, which can be suggested by a doctor as these help in the estimation of the glomerular filtration rate or GFR. The GFR determines how fast the kidneys are eliminating waste materials.
- Urinalysis: This test is carried out for detection of the amount of protein and blood in urine. Protein may be found in the urine for several reasons, but all of them are not related to kidney diseases. This test is repeated after some weeks to notice the differences in result.
- Serum creatinine test: This blood test is used for examining whether creatinine is developing in the blood. The kidneys filter creatinine from the blood completely, and high creatinine levels indicate some kidney problem.
- Blood urea nitrogen or BUN test: This test checks the amount of waste products along with the amount of nitrogen in the blood. Nitrogen is obtained after the breakdown of proteins. Several common medicines, including some antibiotics, may increase the blood urea nitrogen levels.
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate: This test is carried out for estimating how well the kidney is functioning in the filtration of waste. The rate is determined by examining factors such as test results, age, gender, height and weight.
How are the tests obtained?
- A kidney function test requires a fresh urine sample and a blood test.
- A 24-hour urine sample helps in the determination of the amount of creatinine expelled by the body in a single day. Except morning, you should urinate in a special container given by your health provider. You must keep the container capped and refrigerated during the process of collection. You should label the containers properly.
- Blood samples are also required for undergoing BUN and serum creatinine tests. An elastic band will be tied to your upper arm, and a hollow needle gets inserted into your skin into the vein. The collected blood is sent to the laboratory for testing and analysis.
Kidney Ultrasound : Is a noninvasive diagnostic exam that produces images, which are used to assess the size, shape, and location of the kidneys. Ultrasound may also be used to assess blood flow to the kidneys. This ultrasound should be done every year to check the health status of the kidney during the full body check up. Ultrasound can detect cysts, tumors, abscesses, obstructions, fluid collection, and infection within or around the kidneys. Stones of the kidney and ureters may be detected by ultrasound.
In case you see any symptom, which indicates some kind of a kidney problem, you must consult a doctor immediately, who will prescribe you the necessary kidney function test required to be carried out. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Erectile dysfunction is statistically a problem for 50% of men over 40. Commonly called impotence it happens for many different reasons. Erectile dysfunction can be due to physiological or physical issues such as anxiety, depression and stress. Past events can trigger fear, guilt or pre-conceived incorrect ideas of what it means to be a man. Emotional and relationship problems can also take their toll. Emotional repercussions of erectile dysfunction are loss of self-esteem which is part of the reason this issue is not as freely discussed as it could be in media and amongst men.
- Physically the cause can be medication, drugs, alcohol, overweight or hormonal issues. In modern times such drugs as Viagra may appear helpful but, as all drugs, have their side effects. Viagra can be quite dangerous depending on your blood pressure and condition of your heart and can become addictive. This means that performance becomes even less as the person becomes dependent on taking the drug.
- Amongst medications drugs regulating blood pressure, antidepressants and immune suppressants may alter the acidity of the system and indirectly affect feedback between the reproductive organs and the brain. This also applies to alcohol and drugs such as cannabis. Nevertheless, recent studies have found that the most common cause of dysfunction is due to overweight which affects the genital area also with weight gain in the tissues. This narrows the arteries lumen and decreases blood flow. In this case the easiest solution is to lose weight. Yoga can also be helpful by increasing blood flow to the reproductive area. Hindu squats and working on the base chakra can also assist. Remember that your body, thoughts and emotions are all inter-related so working on one area will enhance other areas also.
- If the issue is due to hormone problems these are often related with thyroid issues and again, this causes a problem with feedback between genital regions and the thyroid creating a vicious cycle of deficiency in hormones secretions.
- There are a variety of different ways to handle erectile dysfunction depending of the causes. If there are anxiety issues they tend to cause the hormones to dry up. Herbs such as Ashwagandha can be helpful as they balance the intra cell ph. Brahmi and liquorice may also help as they enhance and balance the brain.
- So if you are having issues with erectile dysfunction don't ignore it as there is much you can do without taking drugs that will perhaps have harmful side effects. Consult a natural therapist who can perhaps use Naturopathy, NLP, herbs, supplements, Hypnotherapy and many other natural means to get your energy and physiology back in sync.