Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Balsara K PYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Mohammad Shamsheer Alam and I am feeling always cold. Always I am getting sneezing and noze flow. By this I am getting fiver and weaknesses. So, my question is what I have explained above for that what can I take precautions? Thanks for replying.
My penis and testicle size are very small like baby and my age is 22 and Height is 5: 11 and weight is 89. What should I do? Will I be able to become father as I masturbate on regular basis and my penis is also curve, what should I do.
I have not do sex with anyone I am 18 year old and I have no habit of taking cigrate or alcohol and I also do walk for 1 hour daily. To day I watch a porn video for 15 min and when I start masturbation my sperm leaks in only 7-8 seconds is there any sexual problem if yes then please suggest how I get rid of it.
Is there any permanent treatment of pcod. I hv been under treatment frm last many years. I am taking medication but after some time symptoms start again.
I've been taking Hsthamathun from 5 consecutive year, now I got married when I'm having sex, then stayed out until 2 am minute. So my wife could not be happier, I stopped a long time to do, which logically.
HI, if i am wasting My Sperm By doing masturbation, it will effect for my future means After marriage doing sex with Wife, will she get pregnant. Please help me.
My Penis is not straight. It is turned towards left. So is it the serious problem? And what will be the problems during sex? What should I do?
Mai hastmathaun ki problem se paresan hu. Jiske karan mai bahut kamjor ho gaya hu. Mai kabhi kabhi din me do tin bar hastmathun kar leta hu. Isse mujhe bahut kamjori hue hai. Mai bahut thin ho gaya hu. Mere hath pair me jhanjhanahat rahti hai. Upay batay.
I have severe migraine, and my work requires staring at the computer for long hours. This leads to severe headaches. What should I do?
Hi sir, I am having an itchy sensation and slight swelling on the foreskin of my penis. I suspect it is Balanitis because it has similar symptoms. Can I use an itch guard or any other ointment to cure it? Please suggest a tablet too. Thanks.
For my mother's (58+ yrs) recent fall of Hb (11.7 -> 10.6 in 6-months, our doctor has advised test for 'OPC & Occult blood in stool As per physical examination, he did not any serious issue except some amount of colitis. 1) Does her daily multivitamin (Ecod Plus) should be stopped before the stool test? 2) Is there a possibility for the colitis to bleed & cause mild anemia?
If you have noticed your child to be restless and anxious all the time, it might look cute as the child is highly energetic, but it could be a cause for concern at the same time. It is not normal and the child could be having ADHD that is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As the name suggests, it is a disorder with deficiency of attention and in which the child is always hyperactive.
ADHD is a disorder in which the symptoms usually show up before the age of seven. It is characterized by a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. The impact of these symptoms is felt extensively where his overall self-esteem is affected, be it at home, preschool or school, academics or extracurricular activities and in interpersonal relationships.
The most common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
- Inability to hold attention: The child's attention span is very short and it is very difficult to keep them engaged on one particular thing.
- Increased restlessness: The child would be extremely restless and gets distracted easily.
- Fidgeting: The child would be seen constantly fidgeting with his fingers.
The following are the less common ones:
- Learning disability is rare, but can happen. However, the good news is that it does not affect the child's intelligence.
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty in following directions
- Poor executive functioning skills
- Disorganization, which can lead to poor motor coordination and impaired movements
- ADHD kids tend to forget things very easily and need help with coordinating movements
- The child suffering from ADHD could easily tire and/or feel lethargic with very low energy levels. This can lead to the child procrastinating things and not wanting to do things on priority basis
- These children also have difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills and so there is delay in their overall participation in games.
While these are the pressing symptoms of ADHD, occupational therapy can play a significant role in managing the child in the following ways. As a first step, the caregiver should have a detailed discussion with the school staff and any other people with whom the child interacts significantly.
This will help identify areas that need support from an Occupational Therapy, which are the following:
- Support with gross and/or fine motor skills
- Support with improving handwriting
- Support with engaging in playing sports and games
- Support in engaging in social activities
- Improving sensory processing difficulties
- Improving visual perception
- Support in adapting to the environment
- Teaching strategies to participate in various social and academic activities
So, while an ADHD child is definitely a cause for concern, proper support from family can help manage the condition.