Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Baldeep M ReehalYour feedback matters!
Diabetic foot is a very common complication of diabetes, particularly in long standing diabetes or untreated kinds.
Amputation of legs due to diabetes related complication is the second most common cause for amputations after traffic accidents.
Diabetic foot infections can be limb threatening and/ or life threatening.
You can prevent this dreaded complication by doing some simple measures every day.
If you are a smoker stop now. If you have high cholesterol control it now.
Always maintain good control of blood sugar level and be regular with your medicines and insulin.
Walking is a must, if you want to prevent diabetic foot complication, please walk, walk, walk, at least 3-5 km in day. Please make sure you wear good quality sports foot wear while going for walk.
Never walk bare foot, even inside house wear comfortable sandals, while going out wear shoes. No chappals please.
Wear cotton socks, every day a freshly washed pair socks must be used.
Wash your feet twice a day with normal soap and water, pay special attention to space between toes, dry feet with towel, and apply any moisturiser, even liquid paraffin or coconut oil is good enough.
At bed time gently massage your feet for about 10-15 minute, it helps to improve circulation in the small blood vessels.
Take vitamins b complex and omega 3 fatty acid supplements every day, it prevents degeneration of small nerves, a major contributor to diabetic foot.
Take care while cutting toe nails, do not try to cut the nails too short or you may end up injuring the skin, sometimes it is better to use a nail file.
If you notice an injury, scratch or crack on the foot, sole or any where on foot, immediately see a doctor, no matter how small the injury is.
These simple measures can save your limbs from dreaded diabetic foot, you need to do it every day, life long.
I had sex on 5th Dec 2016 then I had pill unwanted 72 on 6th Dec 2016. My periods starting date was 9th Dec 2016 but it's still delayed. This was my first time I had sex and had pill.
Hii I charu agrawal aged18 Years want to ask about my height, how to gain height, I want to concern about the diet or any othr measure that will help to overcome this, thank you.
I drink heavily on fridays and then I don't drink all week I only drink once in a week but around 350 ml of whiskey so is it too bad or are 6 days enough for my body to recover.Please help sir .
My friend daughter who is 12 year old she is frequently bleeding from nose. We have consulted few doctors but no relief. Kindly suggest.
My left hand elbow is paining when I raise it or move it suddenly. I tried many medical treatment, I consulted wi Medicine specialist bt it make pain more frequently?
I want to gain weight naturally but I just have only 1 month for that suggests me something and my weight is now 57 and em 23 years old. Suggest me something good?
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational Hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic Hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy.