Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B. S. ChaurasiaYour feedback matters!
I have very much oily skin. I can not use any kind of creams, moisturizer, serum in summer season. I can only use serums in winter season. Please help how to improve my skin texture.
My hairs are falling so much, Tell me the solutions. And my skin is getting so dull. How to get fair skin in months or in a weeks.
I am 32 year old married. We are trying for a child. We had intercourse on Monday night, by Tuesday the egg size was 18 mm, we tried for intercourse on the same day night, but couldn't perform because penis become very small, I couldn't penetrate. Please suggest me what shall I do. We are so desperate to get a child. Please tell me whether to undergo sexual intercourse today also. If the problem arise again, what precautions I have to take. Please suggest me.
Can anyone tell me the difference its gonna make towards my body if I go to jogging or if I go to gym? I want to know the difference between the two.
Kojic cream or glyco 6 cream? Which is better to use for skin lightning and clear skin to be used for lifelong?
I am a 32 year old man suffering from heart disease and insomnia. I usually suffer from heavy cardiac pain and need some homemade remedy tucure it.
Is the arthritis is cure by ayurved My wife has facing issue last 2 years and how much times it will be cure and the tentative exp on this to cure.
What supplements should be taken to gain more weight my diet is quite good but still I am not be able to gain weight can you suggest me anything.
Sir, I am 29 years old man. My wt is 50 kg. I am look like a 15 years old child. I am very lean and thin while taking healthy diet every time. My foot and hand is so thin and worstly tired when do something. So please help me. thanks.
My weight now has become 77 kg from 65 kg instead of avoiding all the junk and fatty food. I need some suggestion how to control.
Hairfall and dryness since 3 months. Have been trying several hait oils nothing really works. Please suggest something.
I am 20 years old male and have high fever from last 2 days. What should I do to control high fever.
I'm a 18 year boy and I'do feeling very stressed please reply as soon as possible please I get feeling of being alone and I'm settings horrible dream.please help me
What are the symtomps for malaria and what are the precautions to be taken, and can you suggest the medicines.
Anxiety is a disorder where the body is in a state of alertness as a result of a stressful situation. It is an inbuilt mechanism, which can result from stress, threat or pressure. Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues, reason why you should try to minimize your anxiety levels.
Here are 5 reasons to get rid of anxiety:
1. High blood pressure - Spikes in blood pressure occur during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
2. Stomach problems - Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
3. Weight gain - Binge eating during periods of anxiety can cause weight gain in affected people. A study reported that stressed out women processed fat and sugar in a different manner than usual, thereby leading to an increase in weight. Weight gain can give rise to other complications like diabetes and high blood pressure.
4. Disorders of the respiratory system - People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
5. Depression - Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
6. Any obvious reason: Anxiety can occur sometime without any obvious reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.