Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B. RamnarayanYour feedback matters!
Sir mera ear me lagbhag 20 dino se dard hai. Drop bhi liya tha per koi asar nahi. Awaz bhi acha trah sun pata hu. Lekin mai ye samajh nahi pa raga ki dard mere kaan keep under hai uske bagal me.
I have psoriasis on my feet and fingers. have been taking medicine for over two months, but it has not been cured. Doctor gave me ointment tenovate nm and had also given syscan 150. Please advice.
I have low immunity always suffering from cold and cough, what should be taken to increase immunity?
Hi, I am suffering from mild diabetes but reluctant to take medicine. What are the other measures in place of that.
Is there any oral contraceptive way for men? If yes then name few. If no then name few female oral contraceptives.
I have pcos. But I am getting regular periods. From 2 months my periods were late for 10 days. How can I estimate my condition? Can I be fertile?
I have headache and little bit backpain problem when I am getting stress and also getting anxiety at more times unwantedly I can not get rid of these ones and when I am tried to stop it creates even more problems what can I do I am doing exercises regularly tell me any suggestions.
My problem was Sex related problem. My penis Forehead skin was tough. When I try to sex it so painful. When I was pull it back and touch under skill its pain. please what can I do.
Dr. I am 26 year male, my penis fore skin is loose where I masturbate for more then 9 year is effect any cause in future. It's made me harmful effects at marriage at future. I masturbate for weekly 3 time anything affected me reply me back. How can I check my sperm count and I am ready for sex with my partner. Etc. Reply me.
I just caught up with chickenpox. Whats the best way to cure it fastly at home itself. Will it be cured in less than a week.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.