Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B P Pandey
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B P PandeyYour feedback matters!
Have you been noticing an increased level of fatigue for quite some days and that’s pushing you to doze off at the desk? Don’t grab that energy drink with an attractive name, sniff through an energy bar in place of gulping down that chemical cocktail. If you are willing to take your energy levels off the charts, it’s important to pay attention to your daily meals and check whether they are able to cater to your daily needs of energy. Know more to boost the enery level.
Here goes a list of top 6 things that can spike up your energy levels:
- Water: You may have heard of it quite a few times, but that makes sense. Human body has 60 percent water constituency implying that the muscles, skin and brain have a considerable amount of water. Several studies show that even a bit of dehydration can reduce your energy levels by slowing down the metabolism (Know more about Metabolic Disorder). Thus, keep hydrated as much as possible, and you can even add basil, mint, lime juice or something healthy to make it tastier.
- Seeds, nuts and oils: Just because almonds and peanut butter have high levels of fat content, it doesn’t necessarily signify that you should be avoiding them. All these are healthy fats, and your body would definitely love the healthy treat and keep you brimming with energy.
- Greek yogurt: This healthy food consists of high levels of protein and lower amounts of sodium and sugar than regular yoghurt. It will definitely keep you fuller than normal. You can even add a stream of honey or a splash of vanilla or small bits of dark chocolate. This is an easy option for your afternoon cravings, and your body would love it.
- Bananas: This fruit contains all the essential vitamins that give your body natural energy and you can eat them on-the-go and there is hardly any need for a dressing. If you are not a lover of this nutritious fruit, then you can dip it in chocolate sauce or add a slab of peanut butter or anything that would make it tastier.
- Lean protein: You must have learnt in your school biology lesson that protein gives energy? It is required for all functions of the body, including blood clotting, repairing of cuts and nicks as well as production of antibodies. Eat as much baked salmons, hard-boiled eggs, walnuts, apples, sweet potatoes as you can.
- Dark chocolate: If any of the above mentioned foods couldn’t put a smile on your face, then this is surely going to succeed in doing so. Keep good amount of dark chocolate with you and grab it anytime you feel fatigued or sleepy.
These yummy foods are yummy treats in the truest sense, and they would surely help in resetting your energy levels.
Mam my penis is too small about 5 inches only. Please advice me how can I enlarge and make my thick?
I have a problem of premature ejaculation. I usually last a min to min and half after coming in contact with female reproductive organ. Can you please suggest some remedy to overcome the problem.
Sir I urinate every morning by 5 am in toilet in more qnt after 1 hour I repeats same qnt with bubble formation because of this I lose my sleep every day so yesterday I checked my uric acid in my body by blood test it is more ie (min 1 to 7.0 mine is 7.4 in report) so how to reduce my uric acid in my body what treatment to take suggest me.
Here are symptoms, cause and treatment of Diarrhea
Namaskar! I am Dr. Charu and I have The Head of Department and senior consultant, Department of Pediatrics in Teerath Ram Shah Hospital Dr. J.P Singh and Dr. Sunil Gupta, senior consultant In the Department of Pediatrics in Teerath Ram shah Hospital. Today we’ll be talking about Diarrhea.
So Sir my first question is, tell us something about Diarrhea.
In kids, diarrhea is quite a common problem. There are multiple reasons due to which loose motions occur. Some are infections while others are non-infections. Now if we first talk about infections then the most common infection is Rautavaara Diarrhea or Rotavirus infection. Other than this some bacteria can also lead to an infection along with parasites like Amoebiasis and Giardiasis. Under the noninfectious causes, the major reason is what we call ‘Cow’s milk Protein allergy’ which is when the child is unable to digest cow’s milk or any other sourced milk.
What are the symptoms of Diarrhea? In case of a child there are loose motions, vomiting is quite common and stomach ache, low or high fever and sometimes there is blood along with loose motions. Other than this if there is an acute case of dehydration then sunken eyes may happen, skin turns less pliable and the child passes less amount of urine. If the loose motion persists then there can be a chance of acute renal or kidney failure as well which could lead to death.
My next question is to Dr. Sunil. Sir What is Rotavirus virus? Tell us something about that.
Rotavirus is that type of virus where it is found most commonly in children of 5 years or less of an age which causes diarrhea and in 40% of the cases, this virus is the cause. Overall in India 2.5 crores of children get affected by Rotavirus which causes the disease and out of that, 20 lakh children end up needing OPD consultancy and out of that almost 8.5-9 lakh children end up with admission in hospitals with 2.5 children suffering death. It has been noticed that Rautavaara diarrhea is a very severe diarrhea and often causes dehydration. As Dr. Sunit told us, this is a very common disease. Another way of looking at it is that every day 335 children die due to this particular disease which makes a total of 14 kids each hour and 1 kid in each minute. Hence, you can understand that this is a very serious problem in India.
As you said that this is a very serious problem, so Dr. Sunil I would like to know that what are the steps which could be taken to prevent this complication from occurring?
See Rotavirus Diarrhea is where there is an acute loss of water and this is mainly found in children so obviously the first treatment would be to provide the child with ORS and large quantity of fluids. However amount of liquid the child is passing through loose motion, there should be an increased amount of water intake in forms of ORs, Coconut water, rice water or even just water; as compared. And if the problem of dehydration can be curbed then further complications can also be controlled. In Rotavirus’s case Antibiotics are not required and the mother can continue with her feed but when dehydration occurs then the child should be admitted into the hospital because it will need IV fluids. Through these steps, in most of the cases, diarrhea can be controlled in hospitals as well as houses.
Sir you told us about managing the disease but are there any methods to prevent it?
Now we have a oral vaccine available for Rotavirus which is a pain free method without any injections. This is in the form of a liquid which we can provide a baby for a time period of 6-13 weeks. This dose is given thrice every month to the newborn which provides the child a protection from the Rotavirus. The Government of India has also approved the vaccine to be included in the National Immunization Programme but till now it has not been sent out to every state. Other than this, the main things is to follow through with the Priminister’s ‘Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan’, if we excrete inside bathrooms and not outside, maintain basic hygiene by washing our hands before and after using the toilet, cleaning our hands before feeding the child, and drink clean water then to an extent we can prevent rotavirus as well as various types of diarrheas.
Teerath ram shah Hospital and Triveni together have started a programme to help children from Rotavirus. Here in his hospital, we provide the vaccine at free of cost which newborns will be provided with for a time period of 6-13 weeks.
I’d like to thank both of you for providing us with this information and if you want to know more about this then you can contact us through the hospital or through Lybrate.