Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B K GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 male and live a healthy lifestyle. Recently sometimes I have a small chest pain at the centre of chest, it comes for a while and goes. Yesterday I had danced heavily on new year eve, but since then I am having chest pain little inside of my chest as if like on my heart. Although pain lightened a bit, I am worried.
Hello doctor my self Geeta devi I am 40 year old married women I have blood sugar and high blood pressure problem last year what should I do please tell me doctor.
My father has heart problem and needs to undergo by pass surgery. I just want to know the total estimated cost of this surgery including doctor fee, test, bed charge and etc (all in cash /card payment and no medical claim/insurance).
I am 30 years old female now a days m finding one blotch (daana) on each eye. Is it cholestrol problem?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 week and I have chest pain whenever can you suggest what should be done?
I am 72 years old male. I have heart problem. I went through by-pass surgery in 2000 and implanted pace maker ion 2008. Now I am under medication I have type two diabetic patient also. Now I have hip pain problem. When I walk I feel pain in the hip and right leg. Please advise.
I am 30 year old and my BP is in border condition I, e 140. What should I eat to reduce BP or any medication is required to reduce please help me.
What is heartattak how to lelif this problem and how to secure with this problem and how can I knw I suffer with heart attack what the semtams of heartattak.
My query my blood pressure high with three month please tell me my blood pressure high problem solve out please ans me sir.
I am having enlarged chest. I feel embarrassing when I want to remove my shirt in public. I want to get rid of the problem. Can you suggest the cost of surgery.
Hi I'm 26 year boy. Since 5 days I am facing a problem like when I eat, drink, burp, chew swallow my left chest hurts .its irritating me. What causes it? What should I do?
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is a dense, fatty substance that found in every cell of your body. It circulates throughout your bloodstream in little bundles called lipoproteins, interior of its is composed of fat, while proteins forms the exterior walls.
Types of cholesterol -
1) Low density lipoproteins (ldl) - its considered as a bad cholesterol form, it enables cholesterol to create plaque that build up and harden on the walls of blood vessels.
2) High density lipoproteins (hdl) - it is the good cholesterol, because it helps to reduce ldl levels. Hdl helps to transport ldl cholesterol to your liver, which removes it from the body.
3) Triglycerides - another form of fat in your blood that can raise your risk for heart disease.
4) Very low density lipoproteins (vldl) - it is a type of blood fat. It's considered one of the bad forms of cholesterol, because this can clog your arteries and lead to a heart attack.
Causes / risk factors -
* cigarette smoking.
* food that contains highly saturated fat and cholesterol can raise your blood cholesterol levels.
* hereditary / genetic factors.
* lack of exercise / low physical activity.
Normal values of cholesterol in adults -
* total serum cholesterol - 130 - 250 mg/dl
* ldl - 60 - 160 mg/dl
* hdl - 30 -70 mg/dl or
* serum triglycerides - 0 - 170 mg/dl
Prevention and treatment of high cholesterol -
Lifestyle changes -
* exercise - do 30 - 45 minutes a day of moderate cardio. It will help s to lose weight and boosts your hdl levels.
* diet - eat more fibers, eat healthy fats i. E. Nuts, olive oil, avocado all have fats that won't increase your ldl, limit cholesterol intake, i. E. Reduce high saturated fat foods like cheese, whole milk, red meats. Choose fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, low fat or nonfat dairy products, fish, eat low salt diet.
* quit smoking, limit alcohol and caffeine consumption.
* do practice relaxation and breathing exercises.
* garlic - it helps to reduce high cholesterol. In the morning take a small piece of garlic and crush it and take with glass of water. The garlic contains allicin which helps to lower high blood pressure and prevents blood clotting.
* drink 8 - 10 glasses of water, per day.
Homeopathy treatment for high cholesterol - the goal of homeopathy is to lower high cholesterol to desired levels to prevent heart diseases.
1) Allium Sativum - for lowering high cholesterol + made from garlic, s so it helps in eliminating the excess cholesterol from the body by raising vitality of the patient + increased appetite, craving for meat + suffers from acidity symptoms.
2) Calcarea Carbonica - reduces high cholesterol in fat or overweight persons + excessive craving for boiled eggs + sensitiveness to cold air and continuous perspiration on scalp + palpitations also be complained at night or after having meals.
3) Crataegus Oxyacantha - acts as a tonic for heart muscles that have become weakened due to reduced blood supply to heart + dissolve the cholesterol deposits in arteries + difficulty in breathing after even the slightest exertion.