Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.j BorjayYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex yesterday with my girlfriend and she is not getting her periods since 2 months. So is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
Is frequent travelling a concern when we are trying to conceive? I travel every 2 months. Is flight journey unsafe?
Dctr I am 21 and I am using pills after sex and now the problem is it was 2 months back I have taken a pill and at the time of menses is there any effect by pills and I am having lot of back pain and stomach pain. Suggest me.
The main thing I want to know is when the semen or vaginal fluid enters into the penis I will release it or not? Will I know it or not? I wore condom and after opening the condom dint see anything it was dry. The second it is inserted into the vagina the virus attacks the penis or it takes time?
I'm married, completed approx 2.5 year's. We are getting problem in conceiving All test are normal. Not having any problems.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression
He has hsv2, is it chronic disease or not, if it is chronic, how he can participate in sex without effecting to his partner and her pregnancy.
Hello, I have noticing some problem related to my periods I had brown colour spotting on 25th July for 4 days minimum spotting then again I had same on 10 th august for 2 days spotting and then on 14 th august I had only 1 day period light flow! I have done pregnancy test at home it's negative I don't know what's wrong?
Last night I hv sex with 2 girls one is my girlfriend and 2nd was her sister we did it in group so I dnt use condom her sister was virgin so she bleeding too much but I clean. And I ejaculate in there vagina too so m worried now any decease can be harm us if do that again.
I am 21 years old n my girlfriend is 19 we have made love 2 times with protection but then to she did take a pill BT its not safe to consume it regularly so can you suggest other ways to avoid pregnancy or NY problem v r thinking of copperT is that OK? plzz let me know asap.
Top 10 ginger health benefits
Here are the top ginger health benefits proven by medical studies:
1. Stroke and heart disease
Two of the biggest killers on the planet may be kept at bay with regular ginger use, especially when eaten with other key superfoods. Garlic, ginger and onions all have an anti-blood-clotting ability, yet when they’re eaten together they’re a powerful mainstay against heart attacks and stroke!
Whether we’re talking about curing a simple tummy ache or severe morning sickness, ginger has been used for thousands of years as an effective digestive aid and natural remedy for nausea. Recently, taiwanese researchers discovered that three capsules (1.2 grams total) of ginger can actually help the stomach release its contents into the small intestines in people with dyspepsia — a condition in which 40 percent of patients suffer from abnormally delayed gastric emptying.
This is one reason why ginger helps people who are bloated, constipated and have other gastrointestinal disorders. It relaxes the smooth muscle in your gut lining and helps food move along throughout the system.
Key takeaway: eating whole ginger, drinking fresh ginger juice and inhaling diffused ginger essential oil are all highly effective ways to curb stomach disorders.
Proper food transport (and nutrient absorption) from the mouth out through your colon is the mainstay to health. If food gets stuck somewhere in between, it can ferment, rot or (even worse) cause obstruction, which is a life-threatening emergency.
Improper digestion can also cause improper assimilation of the nutrients in your food. Either way, both cause malabsorption, and your body suffers from nutrient deficiencies. This is why ginger is so important. Like we’ve seen above, it helps promote regular digestion and metabolism of your food and is largely responsible for promoting a strong immune system.
4. Compromised immunity and respiratory function
Ayurvedic medicine has praised ginger’s ability to boost the immune system before recorded history. It believes that because ginger is so effective at warming the body, it can help break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs. It’s also known to cleanse the lymphatic system, our body’s sewage system.
Dr. Oz says, “by opening up these lymphatic channels and keeping things clean, ginger prevents the accumulation of the toxins that make you susceptible to infections, especially in the respiratory system.” combining ginger oil and eucalyptus oil is an effective remedy to boost immunity and improve breathing.
The journal of microbiology and antimicrobials published a study in 2011 that tested just how effective ginger is in enhancing immune function. Comparing the ability of ginger to kill staphylococcus aureus and streptococcus pyogenes with conventional antibiotics, nigerian researchers discovered that the natural solution won every time!
The drugs — chloramphenicol, ampicillin and tetracycline — just couldn’t stand up to the antibacterial prowess of the ginger extract. This is important because these two bacteria are extremely common in hospitals and oftentimes cause complications to an already immune-compromised patient.
Key takeaway: if you ever need to go to the hospital for surgery or to visit a friend, make sure you bring some ginger essential oil with you and add a couple drops to your water. You’re less likely to get a dangerous staph infection, and it can help speed the healing process! other healing remedies that are effective against infections include oregano oil, clove oil and melaleuca oil.
One of the trickier issues to control because they’re increasingly resistant to conventional medicine, fungal infections don’t stand a chance against ginger. Of the 29 plant species evaluated in a carleton university study, ginger won the prize for having the extract most effective at killing fungus.
Key takeaway: for a powerful antifungal punch, mix several drops of pure ginger essential oil with tea tree oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil, and apply up to three times a day.
7. Ulcers and gerd
Since the 1980s, researchers have known that ginger can cure stomach ulcers. More recently, indian scientists have been able to more closely quantify this medicinal effect. In a study published in the journal molecular nutrition and food research, they discovered the ginger was six to eight times more potent than prevacid, the drug of choice to treat gerd!
Ginger is known for its anti-pain property. Very similar to how capsaicin works to relieve pain, gingerol acts on vanilloid receptors, which are located on sensory nerve endings. Similar to the initial intense burning feel you get when you consume spicy pepper, ginger’s burn only lasts but a second, and researchers discovered that it “affects the pain pathways directly but also relieves the inflammation, which in itself causes pain.”
Working with mice without immune systems, university of minnesota scientists discovered that three weekly feedings of -gingerol delayed the growth of colorectal cancer cells. University of michigan researchers confirmed these results with ovarian cancer. In fact, they found that “ginger treatment of cultured ovarian cancer cells induced profound growth inhibition in all cell lines tested.”
Key takeaway: the executive director of the herbal medicine research and education centre, basil roufogalis, advised that, “the most likely way to administer ginger as a painkiller would be in the form of a tea taken several times a day, but more work needs to be done on the amount of ginger powder needed per dose to take effect, and the time required between doses.” for most people, taking 1,000 milligrams of powdered ginger root is effective — or two drops two times daily of ginger essential oil.
Gingerols are widely known to naturally improve diabetes and enhance insulin sensitivity. Building off this knowledge, a 2006 study out of the journal of agricultural and food chemistry discovered that they could also suppress sorbitol accumulation in human blood cells and sugar-fed rats. Simply put, ginger not only helps prevent and reverse diabetes itself — it protects against and improves diabetic complications like diabetic retinopathy!
I would like to address one of your possible issues Called pms. At the monthly attack of the mother nature, women undergo a terrible combination of physical, psychological and emotional disturbances with varying severity. Though it is nothing to worry about, it highly upsets the environment for a few days.
1. Intense irritability and mood swings
2. Sadness and crying bouts
3. Poor concentration
4. Sleep disorders
5. Physiological changes including breast tenderness, headaches, digestive problems, bloating and weakness.
6. Stress, anxiety and low self esteem
These are some changes that you experience during those days. Have
You wondered about their causes?
# hormonal changes
# changes in the brain chemicals
# poor nutrition and dietary habits
# alcohol or caffeine consumption
# a family history of depression
The home remedies I am going to mention are suggested by different women who had experience fighting their pms symptoms.
1. Exercise. There is no question of what exercise and for how long. You can do any moderate exercise that you are comfortable with for at least 30 minutes. Some women also enjoy rigorous physical activity for 15 minutes. Cuddling up in bed is not recommended unless advised by the doctor.
2. A healthy diet with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Low vitamins and nutrients can aggravate pms.
3. Sugary foods, excess salt, refined foods and caffeine should be controlled.
4. Some women find relief by eating foods rich in magnesium, Vitamin b6 and vitamin E.
5. If you have digestive problems, don't go hungry. Eat small, Frequent meals.
6. See if milk can make you feel better.
7. Omega 3 acids may improve your irritability and mood swings.
8. Try pineapples. Who knows, manganese in pineapples, brown rice Or raspberries may work better.
9. Sleep well for at least 8 hours at night.
10. Cultivate a habit of going out with family, friends or engage in creative habits, go to a spa, do yoga or just about anything
That would take the stress out. Ask privately if you need further information.
First time I had sex with my wife. Blood came from her pussy that time. Is there any problem in that?
I have done with hydrotubation n Erosion on 2 nd April n my period came on 22 nd April but I forgot to take fertility medicine from 5 th day of period now I'm undergoing follicular studies can I conceive if we try or there is no use of trying? please help?
Kapha is responsible for governing all body functions related to lubrication. Some of the typical body functions that Kapha has a direct impact upon includes lubrication of lungs and joints, body weight, growth, and formation of the seven tissues- fat, bone marrow, nutritive fluid, reproductive tissues and fat. There could be several symptoms indicating an imbalance of Kapha in the system.
Some of them include the following:
- Mind: An increased Kapha of the mind is characterised by symptoms, such as a feeling of lethargy, drowsiness, and sluggishness, excessive sleep, feeling of depression and melancholy, laziness and brain fog. An accumulation of Kapha in the mind can lead to severe depression, withdrawal symptoms, diabetic coma and frequent loss of consciousness.
- Digestive tract: Kapha can wreak havoc on the digestive tract. Some early signs of Kapha accumulation in the digestive tract include a heavy feeling in the stomach, indigestion, excess salivation, poor appetite, nausea, slow metabolism etc. As a result of excess Kapha, the stool can be sticky, pale, heavy and oily. This can lead to diabetes and mucoid diarrhea. If not treated early excess Kapha can lead to hyperglycemia, anorexia nervosa, and blood in the stool.
- Kapha accumulation in skin, adipose tissue, muscles and circulatory system: An accumulation of Kapha in other parts of the body can lead to hypertension, itching, lipoma formation, cold sweat, swollen lymph, pallor, low strength of the body, itching etc. In the case of long standing Kapha accumulation some serious aggravation from the present condition can lead to obesity, thrombosis, leukaemia, malignant tumours, edema, high cholesterol, blood stagnation, hypertrophy, heart failure etc.
- Kapha in respiratory system: Kapha in the respiratory tract can lead to coughs, hay fever, sinuses, nasal crust, chest pain, runny nose, excess mucus and frequent cold. If the existing condition becomes serious and treatment is not done on time, some serious complications can lead to cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, excess phlegm in the throat, chronic sinus etc.
- Other parts of the body: If Kapha accumulates in other parts of the body it can lead to symptoms such as excess urination, low libido, premature ejaculation, heavy testicles, swelling of the joints, dental tartar, sex desire, fibrocystic lumps, goiter, enlarged spleen, gallstones, endometriosis, cystic ovary, lordosis, protruded eyes, heavy feeling of the eye, prostate enlargement, white urine, neurofibromas, hydrocephalus, gangrene , prolonged menstrual cycle osteoma, kyphosis, prostatic calculi, bone spurs etc.
- Food to avoid Kapha symptoms: Some foods that need to be avoided include carbonated drinks, oily food, chilled food, deep fried snacks, red meat, foods which are heavy to digest, milk especially buffalo milk, sweets, Ghee, fruits like Banana, Mango etc. excess salt and sour, all forms of alcohol except red wine, the latter can be consumed no more than once in a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.