Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.j BorjayYour feedback matters!
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
Whenever I do sex with my bf I feel it painful. We always use proper lubrication and foreplay but during intercourse session, first 1 minute is smooth butafter thatI feel so much pain and (jalan) in my vagina. Pls suggest me some medicine or some pain relief gel which can be used during sex.
My brother is studying 11th science in a reputed school. Though we don't get why he lies so much, what is there to lie. We have caught him stealing for three times since his 7th grade. Last time we caught him yesterday. He don't listen to any of his elders instead becomes angry when we try to make him understand. How should we treat him? How can we make him stop from telling lies and stealing? We are really worried for his future. He is stealing now from home, he may start stealing from even outside too.
We are unable to conceive a baby and recently she has done torch 10 test and got the result positive and doctor has told us to go for 6 months treatment and think about child in this period. Kindly help us torch 10 positive is good sign or bad.
I am pregnant of 2.5 half month I was suffering from tyoride after detecting pregnancy that time tyoride was 12 and now I had check it goes down to 7.family doctor ask to go with some specialist. .pls help in this.
Me and my boyfriend had sex while I was on my period, third day to be specific, and he came inside me. To be on the safer side I took an i-pill after 48hrs of the intercourse. Now after 4-5 days I am experiencing heavy bleeding again and I am not on my periods. I have taken i-pill earlier as well but never experienced bleeding. What could b the reason? Please help.
Hi doctor I have irregular periods more than my weightvis 90 kilos heightvis 5.7 and I met with accident after that im increase my weight 99 kilos so whats the prob for irregular periods for weight only r any other reason and a d I have prob with white bleeding it is irritating for me and bad smell also please gave me suggestion.
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now little bleeding when I wiped in bathroom is it my period or what? Or I am pregnant?
What causes warts? Can we prevent it?
Warts are small formations that occur on the skin. They appear in the form of dark protruding bumps or brown flat lesion on the skin surface. Sometimes they might also have tiny black specks on them. Warts usually form on the hands, feet, face and genitals, although they may appear on other parts of the body in some cases.
What causes the formation of warts?
Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family.
This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the next. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts?
Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- picking and scratching on warts should be avoided
- avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection
- grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care
- moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it
Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or Dettol.
Wart removal should be done by a qualified dermatologist. It is simple, safe opd procedure which takes few minutes only and does not leave any scars.
I missed my periods this month. I want to know whether it is due to pregnancy or something else. I had oral sex with my partner on 29th may 2016 and then on 31st may 2016 I got my periods. But I missed my periods in june. So is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me out to know this whether after sex if periods come and den next month it gets missed then is there any chance of being pregnant. Also due to ramzan there was lot of oily foods I ate and now from last 2 3 days I am having fever and vomiting also. Please help.
My wife is 35 weeks pregnant. Her BP has increased to 150/110. Doctors suggest for labour. What are the consequences to go for late pre-term labour? What are the important checklist we should be ready with? What are the important suggestions for child and mother care after labour? Anything, if I am missing, please suggest.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.