Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aveesha
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. AveeshaYour feedback matters!
I am student university level have eye irritation and eye pain I don't see light such as laptops when I use laptops I don't seen well the sun my eyes are following water what is that problem? And what I can do?
My left eye had become partly red, and paining when I close my eyebrows. Please suggest me some measures. HAVE ANL NICE DAY!
I have glasses from 1999. My eye sight is very weak. My number is cylindrical 2.5- 2.45. I had also headache for past few month
I am suffering from eye problem I got itching and redness and getting water from eyes please suggest me some medicine for fix it.
I'm 23 years old. I'm using specs of -4.5 do it can be corrected with LASIK. Do I need to wear glasses after surgery. I've heard about FEMTO would you please tell me which one is better LASIK or faint. How much it will cost on both type of surgeries do I need to stay in hospital for a long time. Can you name some of best surgical centres in Lucknow, India with both of techniques.
I have a problem. My eyes watering every time, I am a student. All time my eyes covered by water. What I can do sir. Thanks.
My mother would like to visit for an eye check up and also seek consultation for possible cataract surgery. please suggest her something
I am a diabetic patient from last 2 years. I am getting checked my blood sugar level regularly doing well. If sugar level will be high at any tym for any reason my eye sight will be blurred. So Please suggest me the prescription.
Every day I use to watch my internet. So that my eyes were becoming dry and low sparking. Please show me any good oily eyedrops that could show my eyes brightly.
Hello my son is 5 years and 7 months old, since last year he has developed squint in left eye while focus on anything his left eye slides interior. He has checked by an Ophthalmologist and findings were amblyopia. And followed patching therapy on affected eye for few days but noticed no changes. Could any of you advice me the treatment without a surgery, i.e vision therapy etc. Which could proved beneficial or any recommendation!
I am 33y old male and suffering from sinus as it is hereditary. I also taken homeopathic treatment, and with that I feel relieved. But now I feel low vision, eyes stress and pain in my neck. please suggest some herbal or homeopathic treatment. I am also suffering from premature ejaculations problem please suggest some effective herbal or homeopathic remedy.
Dear sir, my eyes getting pain & itching regularly and I checked with many doctor they said its infection but not got any solution please give advise & solution asap.
I am having problem in my right eye. Whenever I watch a movie. It gets wet just after half an hour, becomes red and sometimes swells up. Don't know what to do?
I had eye surgery DESAK 1 month back what types of precautions other than medications suggested N COMPLICATIONS MAY ARISE.
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.