Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Atool ParikhYour feedback matters!
I do not have any eye problems still. I suffer pain in eyes and head. Can you help me regarding solving my problem.
My face has black spots under eyes head and color is darkening I used skin lightening creams from yechi a very costly one but not effective my eyebrows and also slowly vanishing. I have undergone parathyroid operation. I am athyriod patient but under control My age is 51.
Hello some time I fell weakness and my head pain very badly n eyes also pain very badly. Heart bit gone very fast. I can't run.
I have diabetics and I have taken insulin blood glucose level is under control before food 90 after food 1and half value 148 but I have blurry vision I have undergone eye examination no prob in nerves and eye but blurry vision is my problem I wear glass power -3 both side power continue for 4 years is ther any medicine for reduce complexity of blurred vision pls help me.
My brother having an eye problem, means left eyeshiled ramblings sometimes and consulted certain eye specialist who recommended to see neuro. Now still the problems persist. Please advice.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.