Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atmaja RajeYour feedback matters!
My cousin is 3 years old and she never eats anytime sometimes she drinks Lipton tea (black tea) and she suffers from acidity sometimes please help.
Taking care of your health is very important. There is nothing to be embarrassed about visiting a gynaecologist on facing discomfort related to your gynaecological health.
I have dark circles under my eyes and these circles are not going. What shall I do? I am applying a medicine but it is hardly showing any benefit.
I feels sleepy for long time but when going to bed, I am not getting proper sleep. What to do? What is the solution to take proper sleep? What should be ideal duration for sleep?
What is the main cause in increase of weight. Because now a days what happen in very small age weight goes on increasing?
My stomach seems to burn a lot after eating certain more amount of food as I consume daily. I nedd to drink lot of water to low down the burning sensation. Again in the morning it becomes ok.
Hiy doctor my name is md faiyaz. I have 2 question. When I sex with without condom, I loose too shortly. And 2 is my penis root portion are thin then top portion please suggest me.
Sir, Mere piche se sir bahut pain karta h. Maine jagah check karwaya par abhi tak aisa he pain hota. please sir ap kuch suggest kare.
I am suffering from cataract in my eye and I am not able to see anything clearly what is the solution for this.
My face is getting some dead pimples under my eye area. I can't press and squeeze them neither can I remove them by scratching. Also are pimple fine to scratch from nails? Do they leave mark?
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.