Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
As my son was born in eight months, will there be any Problem either physically or mentally? he is going to reach his eleventh month. He is active and normal now. What about his future? I heard that there will be less memory power for pre matured babies. Is it true?
My son 6 years old does not have fluent speech. He speaks very little sentences only. We went to speech therapist and he advised for a CARS test and he scored 25 out of 60 and the doctor said that he has focusing problems, behavioral problems and advised to join a one month speech therapy session. I just gone through various websites to get a solution for my son. I have noticed that diet can make him alright as he has very mild autistic features. Diet like: Avoid dairy products except Camel milk Gluten free diet Organic fish and cod liver oil Millets and coconut milk Organic vegetables And few more in the list. Please advise me if am going in right way. When I asked the doctor about the diet then he says no need to follow such diets as they are for heavily autistic kids. Please advise Thanks
My son is taking a lot of burps. He is absolutely okay. Motion habits eating habits all are perfect. He is doing it since last 10 days. Its like acid burps with a lot of sound. He is having fever with light cold. Pls guide me.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My 3.5 month old baby start drool a lot and also chew anything every time. I think he is teething. Can I give calcarea phos to him.
My daughter is passing stool multiple times a day for last couple of weeks. She passes the same without realising in under garment. This happens specifically after eating something. She is active and takes normal diet. I have consulted pediatricians, homeopaths, Ayurved etc with no success. I had given her Norfloxacin+metrogyl for 5 days but that helps only till effect of medicine lasts. Stool test was normal. Please help.
Hi my baby girl is 2 weeks old, daily maximum time I feed breastfeeding only but daily 2 to 3 times I gave powder milk only, now I gave lactogen 1, I want to know which milk powder is good and healthy and increase my baby's weight.
Sir, my son is 5 years old. He urinates in bed every night. We are giving him Depsonil 25 mg before sleep since two months. He is still unable to wake up timely. Sometimes he does it twice a night. Kindly provide some help.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.
My 6 months old baby is not sleeping well. Only 9 hrs she sleeps in a day. Rest of the time she is very actively playing and laughing. Please suggest how to make her sleep.
My son is 2 year old and last couple of months he has developed something which we are not able to diagnose what it is. All of sudden while playing or sitting he ll start breathing from mouth and with in no time he ll get some kind of attack which Will widen his eyes and mouth for few seconds and that time he ll stop responding. Its kind of a freeze for 4-5 seconds. I am very worried about the condition my son is going through, can any one help me with this.
My baby girl is only 2 months old and she is suffering from cold and do not want to feed as she habituated. Her nostril is blocked and she is taking breath from her mouth. I gave her nasoclear nasal drop but it is a temporary solution and a sound is coming from her chest. What is the solution and how would I give her relief from this situation? A information I am giving that she is not doing breastfeed she feed from bottle.
My son is 9 yrs. His school timings r 8.30 am to 2.30 pm. Whenever he eats something in the breakfast and then go to school, he vomits. If he drinks a cup of milk n goes, he does not vomit. Pls advice
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? if so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My baby is 13 months old. He is right now suffering from from infection in saliva gland what will be the best possible way of relief. It is paining him behind his ears.
You might expect your baby's skin to be flawless, but baby rashes and other skin conditions ? such as cradle cap ? are common.
Cradle cap appears as thick, yellow, crusty or greasy patches on a baby's scalp. Cradle cap is most common in newborns and usually clears up on its own by age 6 months.
In the meantime, wash your baby's hair with mild baby shampoo and loosen the scales with a small, soft-bristled brush. For stubborn scales, rub petrolatum or a few drops of mineral oil onto your baby's scalp, wait a few minutes, and then brush and shampoo your baby's hair. If cradle cap persists, ask your baby's doctor about other treatment options