Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asuthosh Shetty
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Asuthosh ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have a severe migraine problem and the duration of the pain 15 to 20 days. Though I have consulted a doctor at chennai the doctor gave me six month course of tablet and a pain relief tablet Naxdom 500 in 2014 but recently it is not working .what should I do to which Dr. Should I consult.
I am suffering from acute migraine for last 10 years. I take diclomol tabs. When I suffer from migraine. Please help.
I think I have migraine issue. My head on the right hand side ache 2-3 times a week. Any suggestions?
What's the meaning of below sentence? Brain MRI Related. “Small (9 x 16 mm) arachnoid cyst is seen at right middle cranial fossa causing impression over underlying right temporal lobe without signal abnormality.‘’
What is the effect to stop adwize tablet after taking this tablet for 3 and half years to cure my autistic child now aged 13 years, who is also is an epilectic patient.
Hello doctor, My right thumb is shaking while I make a move or hold the mouse on computer. It is not always but before a week I got the same. Please suggest me what do I do? Or what kind of edibles should I have. Prescribe me some medicines. Thanks!
I am 47 years married, having erectile diffusion problem from last 18 months, actually I had epilepsy problem from last 02 years, I had 04 drum fits, but my all reports are OK. I take Levipil from last 02 years earlier 500 mg 02 times now I take 250 mg one time daily, had consulted Ayurvedic and homeopathic but no results, some said due to levipil it might happen. I would be thankful if you could reply me, and want to kn ow can it be solved. Some say to do Testosterone test.
Autism spectrum disorders are a group of severe neurological and developmental disorders which begin in early childhood and can last throughout a person’s life. It affects the ability to interact with others and also hinders communication and well as learning ability. A proper health center can diagnose the presence of autism spectrum disorder early on. Many tests are available for evaluation and diagnosis as it is a range of disorders which can have a variety of symptoms. The environment and genetics also play a role in the development of autism spectrum disorder but the exact cause of autism spectrum disorder is not yet known.
Symptoms of autism spectrum disorder:
- Your child may not be able to respond when called by his or her name by 12 months age.
- Will avoid eye contact and also have the desire to stay alone.
- Have trouble understanding or relating to other people or talk about their own feelings.
- Delayed speech and language skills which would affect the ability to speak.
- Show unusual reaction to sound, smell, taste or feelings.
- Answering questions with unrelated answers that have no meaning or link.
- Prefer to play alone and would avoid physical contact.
Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation – The behavior of your child and development is first studied by the doctor in detail. The tests include genetic testing, neurological testing, hearing and vision testing among others. Doctors may also suggest other specialized tests in certain cases.
- Developmental Screening – The development of your child’s basic learning skills with respect to the age is checked. The doctor checks for some delays in the progress and will also monitor movement, behavior and speaking progress of the child. Some additional checks are also done for low birth weight, premature birth among other things.
- Applied behavioral analysis – This is a notable treatment and widely accepted by doctors all over the world. ABA is known to encourage positive behaviors and improves a variety of skills in a child.
- Occupational Therapy – Teaches the skills to live independently like eating, dressing and social skills. This can help people afflicted by autism spectrum disorders to lead a normal life within the society and thus relate to as well as interact with other people.
- Speech therapy – It improves and focuses primarily on communication skills and also uses picture boards and gestures to improve the abilities and induce learning skills.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!