Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsifYour feedback matters!
From last 8 months onwards im not sleeping in time it takes me to sleep at mrng after 2: 00 clock before I was worked in company night shifts. And walkout on dec 24th but my sleep makes me sleep at mrng after 10: 00 plzzz help me wat to do to get slept before 11.
I am masturbating from past 2006. I used to do it on daily basis. Then after 5 years I stopped slow by slow that means in a weak I would masturbate twice due to fear. Then it started to produce watery semenThen again after some time I completely stopped due to fear from that time onwards I am facing problem at night that is wet dreams. Now due this feeling I am facing too much of guilty and depressed the main reason of this wet dreams some dreams comes in my dreams at night . What to do please advice.
Is there any food restrictions to viral fever? Using chilli powder and salt is restricted during viral fever?
Iam 18 years old, male. I am suffering from motions form yesterday. I use a tablet but its gives relief only at night again it starts now I am now using another one tablet will it be alright.
I get common cold after masturbation .I have checked this many time and I still don't know about the reason. If I have cold already after masturbation it turns into severe cold and blocking nose. Kindly tell me a solution and medicine for this.
Hello respected doctor just 11 days back I had visited to one of my friend who just came from U.S and I explained him about my chest congestion and he advised me to smoke something which I really regret now he said that weed is totally safe n even Dr. prescribe it. It was my first experience and everything was soo scary I was feeling depersonalized and lack of coordination in brain even today 11 days passed am feeling extreme depression and not much feelings like taste of food happiness or anger jealous am not getting such feeling always I feel to cry I want my normal life back as if I've never smoked it, did it damage my brain I can't recollect things can't think or analyse things brain fog don't feel like going to my professional classes on third day I visit a Dr. for breathing problem I was given voveran injection and 4 days back I took nexito10 please help me did it damaged my brain can I be back to normal state? Am on bp tab met xl 12.5.
My dat of birth is 27th May 1974.I.E. I am 41 years old Indian woman. My weight is nearly 95 kgs and my height is 5'2. I am overweight.And am suffering from anemia too. But from the last 1 year while i walk i feel my knees are week and are not able to carry my body weight.Especially if i have to climb uo and down stairs.I feel really weak in my knees, please suggest what should I do
My wife has stomach pain. It is not at particular area. Along with it lower back pain occurs. It is at any time not morning or night. It remains up to half hours. There is no injury recent.
I am having cough and sneezing in every 1,2 weeks. Sometimes I am not able so attend my classes What should I do to avoid this.
I am 32 years old having psoriasis for the past 8 yrs, Its getting too sever now a days. Am using the homeopathy treatment for the past 1 year, earlier I use to take treatment at skin specialist. Please suggest me the best way to get out of this problem. Do need to take any precautions?
Sir everyday morning just sleep out my head left side pain and apter ten minute pain gone pleas give me solution.
Hi In my sexual life my stamina is very low. I release the cum in very short time while enjoying sex. What are the reasons for early cum. And how could I increase my stamina? Is there any chance to increase my stamina?
I am suffering from Dandruff for the last few years. I tried all shampoos and but the results are zero. I get lot of itching and flakes fall when I comb. Some days its the irritation is more some times its less. I feel this depends on type of food I intake. How do I completely eradicate the problem. I do daily head bath but still by the evening it starts. I am fed up with problem, Please advise permanent solution.
Last 6 months I am suffering for right leg swelling I met one of the eneral medicine doctor and vascular surgen. They advised me to take a scanning I did it. All nerves are ok they told likely cellulities. Medicines I took no relief. What to do?
I want 2 know hw 2 keep my anger n depression in control as I can't change my present circumstances. My husband served me a notice of divorce after 12 years of marriage when I was staying with him. I ws forced 2 leave d house wth my son n since then I am living in a rented accommodation. I become angry n get headache which lasts for a. Couple of days, insomnia when I see him in court as we r litigating. I am unable 2 forgive him for hw he has got rid of me n my son. He doesn't want 2 pay a penny n is harassing me n my son. I want 2 keep my cool n fight d cases with him. My problem. Is that I keep ruminating about hw he Conspired against me. Tell me how can I manage 2 keep my my cool without giving too much thought 2 his misdeeds n behaviour in court. I hv understood that this marriage ws a fraud 2 extort money frm me n now he is not interested in his family. I try 2 meditate but feel my head heavy n am unable 2 focus well.
Hi doctor, my friend is having pain in the area of below chest and upper abdomen on the right side for several days.He took scan for liver and it is normal .He is having vomiting sensation, belching and excess sweating also. Please help.
Acidity is related to Heartburn and Gas formation in stomach. In acidity, acid reflux or Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), or more commonly known as 'Urdhvag Amalpitta' in ayurveda, there is a movement of gastric juices ( acid in nature) from the stomach into the lower part of esophagus. Ayurveda considers it to be caused by the aggravation of Pitta dosha. When Kapha is associated with this aggravated Pitta, the Acid starts climbing the oesophagus. This is exactly the hyperacidity for most of us and is translated widely as- Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Acid Brash etc.
- Excessive use of the oily and spicy foods
- Anxiety, depression and anger
- Irregular eating habits.
- Consumption of Maida products in large quantity.
- To use leafy vegetables in excess
- Sleeping just after taking meal.
- Drinking of excessive water
- Not to sleep in night, long working hours.
- Excessive intake of the caffeine and nicotine products.
- Carbonated drinks
- Foods which are rich in fats, such as chocolates cause acidity or acid reflux diseases.
- Excessive intake of alcohol, smoking, keeping stomach empty for long time, skipping breakfast causes acidity.
- Other causes of acidity or heartburn are pregnancy, aging, obesity, and bad eating habit, like eating junk foods.
- Pain in upper abdomen immediately following a large or spicy meal
- Nausea, vomiting, and loss of desire to eat which may persist for 1-2 days
- Heartburn or sour belching
- A sense of abdominal distension or 'bloating'
- Flatulence (burping, belching)
- Blood vomiting or blood in stool may occur in severe cases
- If gastritis persists there may be eventual development of anemia
- 1] For an instant relief from the high acid take tender coconut (Cocus nucifera) water. A dose of 100 to 500 ml should be taken twice/day. This is the best quick releiveing home remedy for the Heartburn alias Acid reflux.
- 2] Take the powder of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) in a dose of 3 to 6 g should be taken with100 to 250 ml water twice/day. Amalaki is one of the best pacifier for the Pitta as well as the Kapha Dosha and also a rich source of Vitamin C- to heal the bruised stomach and esophagous due to the high production of the Acid in stomach.
- 3] To get relief from the high reflux of the acid mix gruel of rice corn, raw sugar, and honey in equal quantity. A dose of 100 to 200 g should be taken twice/day. This will full the stomach and the mucoidal layer on will protect the Stomach and esophagus for longer times and will keep the heartburn and acid reflux, away.
- 4] Take powdere of Haritaki and Bhringraja (Eclipta alba) in equal quantity. A dose of 3 to 6 g should be taken with 12 g of jaggery and warm water twice/day- this will help you to get rid of the basic causes behind the Acid Reflux and Heartburn. Bhringraj is a herb of choice to get rid if the liver problems and all kind of digestive upsets.
- 5] Instead of Tea or Coffee prepare a decoction from the equal parts of stem of Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), fruit of Neem, leaf of snakeguard, and Triphala. A dose of 14 to 28 ml should be taken twice/day. Take it only after cooling down to the room temperature. If you dont find the taste of above one, try this second option - prepare a decoction of equal parts of dried ginger, fruit of coriander, and leaf of snakeguard. A dose of 14 to 28 ml should be taken twice/day, keep in mind if you are mixing sugar- dont boil the sugar.
- 6] Drink coriander (Coriandrum sativum) and cumin (Cuminum cyminum) tea, it is nice when your Acid reflux or heartburn is caused by the indigestion or overloading of the stomach in a late night party.
DIET & LIFESTYLE :
What to eat and how much to eat is an important factor in controlling acidity. The following tips should be followed:
- The diet should consist of milk with sugar, and a little old rice.
- Other recommended substances are: barley, wheat, rice (at least one year old), cucumber, bitter gourd, green banana, pumpkin, pomegranate, and cow's milk.
- Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
- Fibers are necessary in the diet as they help in the digestion.
- Take the balanced diet, don't shift to the totally bland spice-less foods.
- Eat small meals more often as it helps in digestion.