Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I have got breath in problem, can' t breath thru both nose, while breath-in breath-out it noises like snoring, can' t walk / run. Age 40 yrs male.
I am 30 years old and single I have problem of snoring in winter nights only and what is the solution of it.
I am having a strange feeling of cold and minty sensations in the back of my throat since a week. It started a day after taking alcohol and a heavy dinner a week back. When I woke up in the morning I felt a minty cold sensation in the back of my throat leading towards my stomach. Its been a week now and its still there as it is. I felt the same sensation a year before but it went away automatically. But this time its persistent and irritating. Sir I am suffering with acid reflux from a long time. It comes by and goes off so many times in a year. I felt the same cold sensation 15 days back but it went away after taking omeprazole for 3-4 days. I have been advised an ENT to take pantoprazole, domperidone combination, Sucralfate suspension and levocetirizine and montekulast tablets after diagnosing oesophageal inflammation. No improvement so far, kindly advise are these medications appropriate or do I need a different prescription. I am an active cyclist and cycle for 32 km alternate day and visit Gym 4 days a week.
My mother snores a lot while asleep, this has been leading to her inadequate sleep. Previously a doctor had recommended a machine but my mother feels utterlyuncomfortable to use it while asleep. Please recommend me a perfect solution, an suggest me the specialisation of doctor which deals this problem.
Can I take amoxicillin-pot Clavulanate and azithromycin 500 mg together, I have a tonsil and throat infection?
I am 27 years male suffering from throat infection , itching every time since 2 years I have taken many kinds of medicine but improvement is there. So what I should do now.
I have sore throat and runny nose. I cough sometimes. My body temperature is normal. What do you advise me to do?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"