Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Bhalerao GandhiYour feedback matters!
Hi all, I have used clomid for ovulation I got one follicle at left ovary means one matured egg gone for IUI. LMP is 23 Rd November. Today is 10 th day of missed period. I went for ultra scan thy are able to see two different sacs. They said one baby confirmed. Abt second one had to wait one more week. My doubt is I had only one egg how come two baby's.is that twins or gestational sac.
Metabolic training is basically about giving people fitness that is time effective which helps them burn fat get lean muscle and improve cardio vascular health. The key about metabolic is taking multiple pieces of fitness techniques combining them together in a way that is fast.
Hello, I am 30 years old male. I have been married since 9 months. My wife is not interested in oral sex giving nor receiving. She never allows me to go down on her. I would love to go down on her and she doesn't have any health issues. Our sex life has not been good so far. I am deeply distressed. Please advise.
I saw drop of blood coming during urination (only during morning. And also I could feel pain in my penis during urination. What could be the problem.
We had an unprotected sex in aug 2015. She got her periods til last month. Sometimes irregular. Now this time it got delayed. She must be in periods but still not. Is she pregnant? After aug we did not had sex till date. What is the reason of delay in periods? Is she pregnant or is thr any chance of getting pregnant after 6months? I had not released sperm inside I am sure but still I m worried.
My wife is two month pregnant. I want what she should do so baby birth would be normal instead of cigerian?
My friend took pills for postponing of periods last month, and on the 1st day of her period, her boyfriend's penis came in contact with her vulva and not vaginal canal. He did not cum or penetrate. Pre-cum liquid might have come in contact with the vulva. She's still a virgin. She usually used to have her period regularly. But this month it's been 2 days post her regular day? Is there a chance of her being pregnant? Or is the period postponed because of the pills she took last month? She's really tensed. Please reply as soon as possible.
At the same time take up some routine physical exercise walk at least 40 minutes a day 4 - 5 times a week. Add some strength training since it burns fat even after exercise session. Yoga has specific asanas to reduce abdominal fat. Take up strength training and yoga for at least 20 minutes 3 - 4 times a week
Im 6 weeks pregnant but from last 4 days im having little bit bleeding .so I went to the doctor & did the sonogram. They said there is only gestational sac & no fetal pole nor yolk sac found. Im unable to know that if I had miscarriage?
I am 6 weeks pregnant now. By mistake took 4 tbsp sucrafil tonic since I had extreme acidity and indigestion. Now I am tensed that it might affect my baby. Will 4 spoons of sucrafil at a time affect my baby?
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.