Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshwathiYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old working in a govt dept. Iam suffering with constipation for more than 5 years. What should I do.
I have hairs in my both the hands, it is increasing day by day It is so acquired feel to me. Doctor please tell any suggestion to reduce it. Or cure it.
Dear doctor, I am a 5.7 foot boy age is 20+ who want to grow more 2 inches at least. So tell me that is there is any way to grow up. Seriously. Considering my conditions age, height and all?
My left leg is slimmer than my right leg. What is the reason of this and how to solve this problem please tell me what I do now.
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.
Hi My friend rohan shared his problem, yesterday. As he was very upset, so I asked him what the problem is. Actually he had the problem of his penis. He is over weighed and his age is 26 and his penis size is too small as wen erect his penis was only 2.5-3.0 inches, now all family members are pressuring him fr marriage. So now pls help him in suggesting what he will do.
I am having too much of pain in my throat as it is even paining while eating or drinking something and pain is in little bit of right side of my throat and little bit of fever too. What should I do and what medicine and diet should I take.
Hi doctor I am lean. I want to become fat want I want to eat. My weight is 59 kgs only. Nd my age is 22. I want 70kegs. But I eat more quantity but result is zero what to do.
He drinks 5 beer for a month is it okay for maintaining a good health if not what all problems will he get in future and what are the solutions to reduce his drinking habit.
Doctor aaj subh ready hoke breakfast me coffee li thi and biscuits uske baad se abi shaam ho chuki h abi tak mere pet me bhut drd ho rha h.
Last week, I started having palpitation problem along with the feeling of sadness. M Earlier I was being told that I am going through a perimenopause as I am having irregular periods since last two years. Last week I got my periods after four months. I got my ECG and CT scan of the brain which were normal. I don't know what am I supposed to do now. My cardiovascular suggested to see the gym. Pls help.
From few days nearly 8-10, I am not able to open my eyes continuously in light and in shiny areas. I have to see very forcefully due to which headache starts. Actually it is not headache but a pressure for staring my eyes in daylight. I have to see forcefully and wrinkle comes on my forehead, I get relief when I close my eyes for some time or come in a dark place. I also can't watch TV or operate mobile for more than 10-15 minutes, the same problem persists. Not every time but when I am in area which have proper light for large time then vomiting occurs. I have gone for eyesight test which is normal. Please give me idea that these symptoms are related to which disease? What I can do in these conditions? I am also taking following medicines for bipolar disorder :- 1- Lithium carbonate prolonged - release tablets I.p. 400 mg (1 tablet in morning & 1 in night) 2-Bupropion Hydrochloride extended release (1 tab in mor & 1 in nig) 3-Rabeprazole sodium 20 mg (1 tab in mor) 4-Lurasidone Hydrochloride 40 mg (1/2 tab at night)
Often I get bleeding in my anus while passing motion previously I was diagnosed piles but not operated little muscle so Dr. gave me a syrup reduces bleeding and pain but now again facing same problem severe bleeding.
I am pregnant for 8 weeks I am not getting vomit or vomiting sensation. I have heard when ppl have these feel their baby growth is good.
Sir, me apni lambai badana chahta hu kya meri is age per lambai bad sakti he. Please koi upay bataye.
I used to drink water eventually ,and I play games and does exercises most of the day ,so most of my body's water is in the form of sweet, instead of urine. Is that noxious to my organs, especially kidneys?
"Getting back in shape” – These are the words that are simpler said than done. Some people treat every day with a renewed vigorousness and attack them with an aim to lose the excess fats. But in most cases even after spending hours at the gym and having a regularised diet may not be effective in losing the weight proportions. The chances are that they are ignoring one fundamental principle in any weight loss procedure - Doing things the right way. Hitting the gym hours together and starving cannot make you lean. They can lead to other health conditions altogether. Having a proper schedule both in the exercise and in the diet are mandatory to achieve an appropriate weight loss. Let us walk to through some of the common mistakes that are hampering weight loss.
- Protein intake: Protein intake is crucial, but having too much protein is not recommended as the excess protein can get stored as fat. They can eventually add to the weight instead of reducing it. Maintaining the average grams required per day is the healthier option. The dietician can chart it down as per the person's body condition.
- Vegetables: While most people add vegetables as a part of the diet they are mostly in the cooked format, thus by the time it is taken in all beneficial components are reduced. It is advisable to eat raw vegetables in subtle quantities, as eating too much raw can also be hard on the digestive system.
- Fruit juices: Just having a cup of juice in the morning is not enough as most fruits have sugar and they can indirectly increase your blood sugar levels. Always make it a point to have a healthy breakfast loaded with fibre and protein as they give all the energy to support a person throughout the day.
- Exercises: It is a common misconception that doing an exercise repeatedly can help in contouring that part. This is not correct as the muscles need time to rest before getting on the next set of exercise. Have the training evenly spaced out so that the strength gets retained in the muscle? In this way, the results also will be long standing. Also initially when starting to exercise, the results will be drastic, but over a period wears out. This does not mean that the effects are not visible. It is simply our body's way of stating that it has accustomed to the new routine and it will make the necessary changes in its own time. Remember that weight loss is not a single day achievement.
- Walking: Man has been designed to walk. Hence do not restrict yourself from this nature's biggest gift. Walking half a mile can rejuvenate the body both physically and mentally.
- Sleep: Having a good relaxed seven to eight hours sleep is also mandatory for the overall body condition. Make sure that the rest is always included as a part of the weight loss program.
The Dietician's Take:
A good dietician would say- "Have patience in any weight loss treatment." This is very much true as weight loss is a step-by-step procedure and avoiding these common mistakes can make the impact more profound and everlasting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.