Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok SuranaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my right side ribs when I was small I use to sleep on the right side the most of the time. I think the last 2 ribs are little bit curved to inner side. So now I am a house wife and have a 1 years child now its giving me pain while feeding my child. What should I do.
I' m 55 year of age and suffering from high blood pressure since 8 years and have medicines, but not fully cured. Waiting for your reply. Regards, manas biswas.
I am suffering with chest pain from last four month, I went to the hospital but there is no change. So please give me the suggestion to overcome from the problem. Kindly give me the suggestion Thank you.
How to make health without junkfood and how to control our heartbeat which is beat faster whenever I have fear in mind.
Their is soo much pain in my teeth and gums, basically pain is in thw root of teeeth in gum area after I scrath there by a key, the pain is unbearable, please suggest me somd mild pain killer.
Dear Doctors, I am 42 year old male. 1. I have hyper tension (140/100) for the last 5 years and I am taking medicine for the same. But I need permanent solution to stop medicine and to keep control my BP. 2. I have small small pimples in my face and neck. What should I do? Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from a typhoid as per the reports in which it is mentioned weakly reactive and from past 4 days my doctor was treating me for malaria predicted by symptoms. Now there is very light fever app. 100-101° feh. Can you please prescribe me medicines as now im feeling very weak, little headache, very low fever. And please tell me what can I have in foods and as well as in liquid. Cz the weather is also too hot outside so sometimes I feel like to drink cold liquids like lassi, sharbat etc.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.