Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok PaolegarYour feedback matters!
His operation ankle bone put the screw before three year now put off the above screw. Is it possible?
Mere father ki age 57 h or wo diabeties h un ko left pair m bht pain hota h like finger wo tablets v lete h breakfast s phle 'Amaryl'or rt ko dinner k bd 'NUROKIND PLUS'Lete h bt ab un k pain bht zyada ho rha h pori rat ho jati h neend ni aati Pls help me kya kare.
Meine abhi running start kia hai aur mere calf aur midil tibia aur tibia ke sides corner ke do inch tk me bahut jyada pain hona start ho gya hai mein bina running ko roke kaise isse relief pa skta hoon. Meine net pe iske bare me pdha to sayad ise shin splint kehte hain aisa kuch mujhe pta chla to mein uske liye kuch exercise v kia to koi relief nahi mila. Please mujhe jaldi se kuch acha advise de kyuki mera pain bdh rha hai aur mein abhi running bnd nahi kr skta kyuki mujhe one month me apne apko completly prepare krna hai.
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
I have pain in my back from 9 days. What are the medicines to take for relief from back pains. What are the solutions for back pain.
I am getting frequent neck pain (spondylitis as per on of the doctors). What are the best solutions or recommendations for the same?
Hi I have a back pain in relaxing What I do I can't work in sit in aseetttt is there any medicine To solve the problem Or.
I am having pain in my knees since morning and not able to walk properly. Sometimes the pain is high and at time very high. I have taken painkillers.
Recurring chest pain . Sometimes left arms pain with shoulder and very rare jaw pain also . CT angio done found "long segment myocardial bridging in MID of LAD" after that echo and stress thallium nuclear test done which is normal No evidence of ischaemia at high level of exercise. Having cervical at at c4 c5 till c6 . But these pain worried too much.
I am 20 years old for the past 2 days I am. Severe backpain. I usually plays outside is that the reason. Please suggest me some remedies.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.