Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish RaowatYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circles under my eyes they look so weird on my face should I go for laser treatment or any other treatment is there for these ugly dark circles pls reply thank you.
Hair Loss when I am in every other city except my hometown (where it subsides surprisingly). I work in Pune and my hometown is nagpur so I cannot avoid being "Out-of-home" or change the water I use for washing my hair. Age 27, Maharashtra.
Hi, I'm 26 M. I want to become fair. So I applied cream, gold bleach . It has mentioned within 15 min, it's will glow. I applied 2 time, I didn't feel any changes. So kindly suggest, shall I continue or any other cream to glow very fast.
My face is getting oily even though I didn't use any soap & I clean my face by water or with cotton regularly in a day. Please suggest solution.
Hi sir am a gentleman and recently married my age is 29 years and my wife age is 25 years can I suck her vagina and her lips tell me sir if I did like this is there any harmful to me.
I have black scar on my neck. And its look very bad on my face. What should I do for remove all the black scar from my neck.
I want my skin looking younger and glowing and fairer plg suggest some home base methods or any night cream for perfect me. My age is 31 years old and my face is oily.
Since 2 years there wasn't any growth in my hair. And it has even became so thin and rough. I have tried many oils and shampoos but of no use. I would like to grow my hair long. Could you please suggest me a remedy?
I am having hair fall problem since long time. There is no issue with the growth of hairs but the problem is of hair fall due to which my hair have become thin. Please suggest me what should I do. I am having low hemoglobin and low calcium problem and also my digestion is weak please suggest what should I do.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.