Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish RaowatYour feedback matters!
My hand is full of warts I have cutted them several times but they keep on growing its looking akwad to see. So please help me to get rid of these warts.
Hair falling. Daily what to do sir plc tell me. I might using head and shoulder shampoo Then also I might facings so much problem.
Hello doctor i have some problem in my penis there is 5-6 small acres or p[imple in my skin of my penis inside the opening skin
I am 19 years old and I have problem of hair loss and dandruff since last 5 months what should I do.
I am taking Himalaya Brahmi Tablets which is of 250 mg twice daily, I am a victim of allergy rhinitis and I was prescribed antihistamines (levocitrizen) for around 3 months by doctor, Can I use antihistamines with brahmi tablets, Is there any chance of dangerous drug interactions? Please give some advice regarding this issue.
My hairs r so weak and thin. Theres no hair fall, but little baldness. I am using wax and gel because my hairs have no volume they r really thin. So what should I do to make them thick and more volume in them? How often should I wash my hairs? Should I use shampoo, conditioner and wax n gel? I am just 21 and this is really a serious problem. Is there any other products or medicines for this.
I am having hair loss problem since last one and a half years. What medicines should I take? I have tried many medicines but they have no effect on my problem.
What should I do to reduce hair fall? I m already using minoxidil from last 2 years! hair fall is increased
Hi I want a healthy and thick hair my hair is falling so much please give me any oil I'm daily bathing and daily put the oil for hair.
I used mometasone furate cream for after waxing pimples. It has caused constant itching. What should I do?
I am 23 years old. I have pimples from 13 years old I suffered a lot with those pimples. Now my faces full of dark scars of pimple marks and small acne and pimples. Please suggest me medicine to get my face clean and clear. Waiting for your advice thank you.
I am 21 years old and my hairs are breaking from root near about 20 - 30 while using shampoo. I am scared as i love my hair a lot.
I have a problem of wrinkles, spots, marks on my face, I m a boy, can you tell, what treatment should I do, at home for my face?
Hives, or ‘Urticaria’ in medical parlance, is a skin condition characterized by the appearance of itchy swellings on the skin surface. Hives may break out on any part of your body and can be of different sizes. It is not a prolonged condition and generally lasts for a few hours. Urticaria or hives usually occur due to the secretion of certain chemical substances such as “histamine” from underneath the skin surface.
Some of the possible causes of hives are mentioned below:
- Overexposure to sunlight
- As a side effect of medicines such as aspirin, painkillers or antibiotics.
- Insect bites
- Any food related allergy may also trigger hives
- People allergic to certain chemicals or latex can also develop hives
- Sensitivity to temperature or water can cause hives
- Infections such as Hepatitis or chronic diseases such as thyroid may result in the occurrence of hives.
- Alcohol or caffeine intake can cause chronic urticaria
The most common symptoms of Hives include:
- Skin becomes swollen
- Frequent itching sensation
- Skin inflammation is also common
- You may feel a burning sensation
- Within a short span of time, it may disappear and then again reappear on different parts of the body
- Red and white patches appear all over the skin surface known as “wheals”
Hives generally go untreated as the condition subsides within a few hours. But sometimes, hives can be chronic or acute in nature. If so, it would require treatment as it can give rise to further complications. Some of the treatment methods are given below:
- Corticosteroids may be prescribed by the doctor to control the formation of hives and give relief from inflammation.
- Antihistamines (drugs which hinder the impacts of histamines; mainly used for curing allergies) are advised to patients with chronic urticaria. It controls the effects caused due to the discharge of histamines.
- Knowing and avoiding the trigger conditions may prove to be helpful.
- Applying menthol creams can give comfort due to its cooling properties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.