Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ParekhYour feedback matters!
My tummy is increasing day after day , I am 5'10' and weighs 83 Kgs , Please advise me to reduce my flabs on tummy and face ?
I am 26 years old but I have obesity and am looks matured looks like 35age wat I shall do reduce my weight and my out look presence.
I am having a cold I am not able to sleep at night because of nose blockage after my head is becoming so heavy it's paining so much.
Last month my father was detected with urine infection and after culture test Dr. started Colistin antibiotic treatment for 10 days after which he was discharged but after 2 days he was having fever and was again admitted to hospital and Dr. told us that the antibiotic treatment be given for 21 days after 21 days colistin antibiotic treatment my father is again having fever Why my father is getting recurrent infection What should we do further.
Hii I am 22 I have dark and oily skin and also I have darkness around my nose and mouth .i have dark skin of all over the exposed area so tell me some remedies to get rid of darkness on my face.
I'm 23old male. Suffering from haemutria blood in urine. Nothing shown in ultrasound and blood test and urine test. Except blood in urine identified in urine test that is plenty of erythrocytes and 4+RBC. I'm using course given by my urologist. I'm getting mild headache on right side of my head from a week. Is it due to loss of blood or eye sight problem. I'm not feeling weak. No fever. Is it serious condition. I saw red color urine only after when I stressed a lot or after not eating anything is it due to gastric problem.
Sir, My face has a lot of pimbbles How to reduce it And get a beautiful skin Will you suggest an effective cream to make face brighter.
I am 30 years old lady, I am suffering from. Asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? How can I reduce phlegm into my chest. I had lots of cough. Please help me.
After my ceaserion I am unable to reduce my belly and my hair loss also be give some tips to reduce my belly and hair fall.
Im Suffering from hair fall since 8months, Can I found any solution for reduce hair fall nd increase hair,
My wt is 88 and age is 28 ht is 5.6 .now I would like to reduce my wt. Daily I have ate 7 roti. Now I have done daily exercise by elliptical approx 30 min. .please guide me what I can do for reducing the wt.
I have very dry and sensitive itchy skin from my child hood. In some body parts red patches are there. Some black pimples in my ankle and my back. I have itchy skin. Now I am using homeopathic medicines after using lots of allopathic and ayurvedic medicines. Please suggest me my treatment is going correct or not. If you have some suggestions regarding homeopathic medicines pls suggest me. Always I am facing cold problems also.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.