Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I had serious anxiety issue when my wife diagnosed with breast cancer in oct 2014. One psychiatrist prescribed lexipra 10 mg morning and night. Within 2 months I was ok and stopped it. But still I used to get anxiety issue at times. Recently I had a health issue which given me lot of anxiety for 15 days and next report cleared the doubt. But the anxiety issue still there and started taking lexipra 10 at night for last 3 days. I didn't consult a doctor. Can I continue for 2 months. My problem is that I get restless and worry and some kind of fear. Not getting good sleep not feel liking to going out and avoid people. Kindly give me a sound advice.
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. Everybody is suggesting to go for amniocentesis. But is it safe? When should it be done? I contacted a diagnostic centre and they said it should be done on 16th week. But others are saying after 20 weeks. We are concerned about the risk factors. What type of risk does it posses?
Hi Dr. I m 30 yrs. My first child is 8 years n wen he born after 4 months I conceive so that I abort the child its tooo early. After dat last year I abort the child n nw in dec also I abort the child bt nw I feel guilt n Want to conceive as soon as so after how much time can I plan for baby. After 3 months can I try n can I conceive early please helpnw its too late. For me.
My wife is 22 weeks pregnant in report we fond, mild fullness of bilateral renal pelvis in both kidney.
My wife is 39 weeks pregnant now. She is having so much body itching and heavy body pain. Even she can't control and she can't sleep even a minute. What is the reason behind this symptoms? What is the solution to recover from this? Our whole family worrying about her current status.
I am 25 year old married. We are trying for pregnancy. My period's are not regular. It is 26 29 28 32 and last time it is after 40 days (april 1st). It started not like regular periods. Some brownish type. After 5 days periods become regular and lasts for 7 days. After that there is no periods. On may 9, a small spotting like 2 or 3 drops are came. After that nothing. Next day we do pregnancy test. But negative. Yesterday (may19) also a small spotting. I'm so confused and tensed. Am I pregnant? or any other problem? also I have symptoms like periods from may 4, like stomach pain back pain etc.
I'm on Tablets Progynova and Meprate For periods E2 is 18. AMH is 3.36. FSH 0.19 LH Below 0.09 while Prolactin is 4.69 and TSH is 1.655 these are my Blood reports I Do not get my periods without tablet Can I get it? And secondly I suggest something for breast growth too. Please help.
I am female 21 age I am doing sex with one person continuously one year with out safety using. Any health problem occurs?
I want to postpone my mensuration because of religious function in our home its important so please suggest some medicine and is it healthy.
The term menopause refers to the dearth of menstrual periods for a stretch of 12 months. Although the average age for women to attend menopause is 51 years, the range varies from 45 years to 55 years. It is this span of 10 years that is defined as perimenopause meaning “around menopause”. During this time, a hormonal shift affects the process of ovulation and menstrual cycle.
Common menstrual cycle changes during perimenopause:
While a normal menstrual cycle has a particular flowing pattern of progesterone and estrogen, perimenopause doesn’t show any such pattern. Spotting and irregular bleeding are often faced by women as a result. Other changes include very long or very short periods. There could be months when periods might not occur at all. Some other changes include sleep disturbances, urinary changes, night sweats, changes in sexual desire etc.
Close to 25 percent of all women reports heavy bleeding during their perimenopause. Sometimes this condition is known as hypermenorrhea or flooding. The blood flow can be so heavy that even pads might not be able to contain it. Heavy bleeding might lead to anemia as well. At times there could be a feeling of faintness. If all these conditions prevail, it only indicates a loss in blood count. Some quick fix to excessive bleeding include intake of soup, thick juice etc. Intake of NSAID thrice a day also decreases the blood flow by a good 30-40 percent.
Prolonged bleeding is a bad sign and should not be ignored at any point. It is wise to visit a doctor or a healthcare professional to know more about the cause of bleeding. Doctors often suggest tests to understand the blood count and level of iron present in the body. Iron pills have been known to replace blood cells and fight anemia.
Other ways of treating heavy bleeding is progesterone therapy. If all else fails, a doctor might suggest hysterectomy. It is wise to explore a less invasive method before deciding to remove the uterus.
A woman going through perimenopause bleeding often experiences hot flashes. This is a symptom where a woman might feel hot and sweaty all of a sudden. It is often followed by cold shivering.
Disturbance in Sleeping-
Approximately 20 percent of the women facing perimenopause reports sleep disturbances. Mostly, a woman goes to sleep at the right time but wakes up very early in the morning without getting any sleep throughout the day.
Excessive bleeding in the perimenopause phase can lead to vaginal walls becoming drier and thinner. There are instances where women report of wear and tear in the vagina walls leading to dissatisfaction during intercourse.
What are the side effects of ipill. And what happen when I take it when I'm not pregnant. Please help.
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.
I feel a soft pain in my breasts before 10 or 7 days of my period since a couple of years. Is it normal?
How many days it take to have a normal painless swelling free hand vein after hernia surgery IV needle.
Mujhe fibroids hai kya main kbhi concive nai kar paungi. Mujhe periods time se nai aate kabhi. please suggest.
Hi, I need advise for my mother's health condition. She is 43 years old. As per the recent USG report: 1. Uterus is antiverted, bulky in size measures 160. 4 mm*78. 7 mm*55. 7 mm with inhomogeneous echopattern due to multiple fibroids with the largest fibroid sized 58. 5 mm *60.6 mm. She used to have terrible stomach pain during menstruation. She faces this pain even 3-4 days prior and after the menstruation period gets over. She is facing this problem from last couple of years. 2. She has only one kidney by birth. There is echogenic calculus measuring 8.5 mm seen in mid segment. 3. As per the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone test: value is 4.72. She is taking tablets for thyroid from past couple of years. Kindly suggest what needs to be done in order to cure her. Is their any operation required or this can be cured using medicines. Is there any other mode of treatment possible to cure the fibroids apart from operation. Is there any operation required for kidney calculus and which type of operation is preferred with low risk. I am awaiting a your valuable suggestion. Regards,
Last night I had done sex with my partner. During sex from vaginal blood came. Still it is coming so can you help me by suggesting what to do now.
As sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and have a low glycemic index, hence are a good source food in diabetics. Cooking methods preferred are by roasting with skin intact or sauteing in oil, as fats also delay carbohydrate absorption. Boiled or mashed sweet potatoes are not recommended as the digestion is faster.
Sweet potatoes are also good post work out snacking option. Sweet potatoes with skin are a good source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. The carbohydrates are are a great source to replenish your glycogen stores after an intense bout of exercise.