Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I am trying to conceive but can't and from sometimes I feel very uneasy tired every time and my period is also irregular please tell me what is my problem?
My daughter (18years nw) gets her periods twice a month since one and half year. We have consulted a doctor who said it was pcos. So took the treatment (apcod sachets) for 6 months. After d course, when she stopped taking d medicine, same problem is seen, I. E periods twice a month. Could it be pcos at all? Or could it be some other reason? Because, I heard that pcos will cause no periods or a long gap Btw two cycles. But my daughter gets twice a month. What could possibly cause periods twice in a month? Please tel us d possible reasons.
Actually madam I st pregnancy was unwanted. But 2nd one I took pills on advice of my Obs specialist as I had PROM at 4 months n AFI was 1.nw I've spontaneous miscarriage Kindly advice me why shall I do? All my blood reports including APLA and TORCH are negative.
My wife is in 5th week of pregnancy, her total leukocyte count is 11, 500 against the range of 4000-11000/cmm. Please suggest if it is normal during pregnancy pr there is anything to worry about?
I am an 35 years married women with 6 years son I was very lean like stik I dont have any disease I went complete investigation complete normal result in all the test I want to improve my health what should I do now ?
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection and inflammation of a woman's pelvic organs including the uterus (womb), Fallopian tubes (tubes), ovaries, and cervix.
- PID is very common and is estimated to affect around 1 million women every year in the US.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease usually develops as the result of spread of a sexually-transmitted disease (STD).
- Most cases of pelvic inflammatory disease are caused by gonorrhea and/or Chlamydia, although several different types of bacteria can be responsible.
- Young, sexually active women with multiple sex partners are at greatest risk for pelvic inflammatory disease. Douching and a history of PID are other risk factors.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease many not produce any symptoms or signs (referred to as being asymptomatic). In other cases it can cause
- The treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease involves antibiotics directed against the organisms responsible for the disease.
- Complications of untreated pelvic inflammatory disease can include scarring of the pelvic organs and infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease can be life-threatening in severe cases.
क्या प्रेग्नसि टेस्ट किट से एक महीना पूरा होने से कुछ दिन पहले टेस्ट कर सकते है क्या ये सही result देगा
My Mother getting needle or pin prick type sensation in her foot. She not getting sleep properly. Not able to walk on the floor without slippers. She do not suffer from any diagnoses or Blood pressure. Taken all blood test prescribed by doctors, everything is normal. Please give us some suggestions.
Hi! I am 27years old recently married female. I am suffering from PCOS. Till the time I was taking medicine I was having mensuration. I didn't had it from last two and half months. I am worried. Is there any other remedy apart from contraceptives? What should I do to regularize my menses without medicine.
I got married in Nov 27. We both were planning to have baby so we tried unprotected sex.but still there is no positive results. Am having problem of asthma. From child hood am taking medicine combihale fb 200. Please. Help me out.
Hi doctor my age is 26 yrs. I am really scared because I m facing one problem from past two months as I never faced before. The problem is once I m finished with ma periods after 7 to10 days of it I get blood spot with Little pain in side abdominal. It last hardly for one or two hour and after tat it's all okay for rest of the days. please help me is there anything serious in tat.
I am 28 years, I am planning for baby, every month I thought to get pregnant but every month I get my periods. No physical problems right now. What should I do to get pregnant fast?
I recently got to know about the vaccine for cervical cancer prevention. However, I have heard that the vaccination causes hormonal imbalances and the girl cannot conceive later in life. Kindly confirm if this is true.
Garlic is one of the most effective home remedies for moles because it contains enzymes that help break down the clusters of pigment-producing cells. Plus, it helps lighten the dark pigmentation.
Crush a fresh garlic glove and place it on the mole.
Secure it with a bandage and leave it on overnight, or at least for four hours.
Do this daily for a few days. The mole will then fall off naturally. This method is said to give positive results with merely five days of daily application.
Make sure to disinfect the area with rubbing alcohol or another disinfectant before repeating the process daily. Plus, to protect the skin surrounding the mole, apply some petroleum jelly or oil.
Warning: applying garlic on skin can cause redness and irritation.
2. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a very popular home remedy for mole removal. Due to its acid content, it helps scab the mole and makes it fall off over time.
Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the affected area. Secure it with a bandage or medical tape and leave it on overnight. Do this daily for about 10 days or until the mole falls off.
Alternatively, you can rub warm water on the mole or lightly scrape the surface with an emery board and then apply cider vinegar on it until it turns white. Leave it on until it dries naturally. Do this several times a day.
Apple cider vinegar is likely to make the mole worse in the initial few days, but it will get better in a week. If it leaves a scar, apply coconut oil.
Note: to protect the skin around mole, apply petroleum jelly on the surrounding area before applying apple cider vinegar.
3. Castor oil
Castor oil helps remove warts, moles, and skin tags. Being a discutient, it helps dissolve and eliminate unusual growths. This method is not likely to leave scars. However, it tends to take a lot of time as it gets rid of moles one layer at a time.
Mix a pinch of baking soda and a few drops of castor oil. You can also mix in ground aspirin.
Gently rub the mixture on your mole.
Leave it on for a few hours until it dries naturally.
Do this twice daily for about one month.
If you do not have baking soda, you can use castor oil alone.
4. Flaxseed oil
Flaxseed oil is particularly useful for removing raised moles. It softens the moles and loosens them around the edges so they can easily come off.
Mix enough finely ground flax seeds and honey with flaxseed oil to make a paste.
Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for at least one hour.
Follow this remedy three times a day for a few weeks.
A tincture of iodine can also be used to remove moles and skin tags. It triggers natural cell death and eliminates the clusters. You can get iodine tincture from a drug store.
Clean the affected area and apply a drop of 5% iodine solution on your mole. For flat moles, you can also scratch it slightly with an emery board before applying the iodine.
Cover it with a bandage or gauze and leave it on overnight or as long as possible.
Repeat the procedure daily for a week or two.
If you do not want to use a bandage, then apply the iodine solution two or three times a day and leave it on until it dries completely.
Note: iodine will remove moles without scarring, but it is likely to stain the skin. To avoid this deep purple staining, apply a little lotion or petroleum jelly around the mole to protect the surrounding skin.
6. Pineapple juice
Fresh pineapple juice can help lighten the pigmentation of moles, thereby making them less noticeable.
Soak a cotton ball in pineapple juice and apply it on your mole.
Leave it on overnight or until the juice dries.
Do this several times a day for a few weeks or until your mole fades.
7. Grapefruit seed extract
Being rich in vitamin e and flavonoids, grapefruit seed extract works as a good natural home remedy to get rid of moles.
Apply one drop of grapefruit seed extract on your mole, cover it with a bandage or gauze and leave it on for a few hours. Do this two or three times a day for about one month.
Alternatively, you can combine one part grapefruit seed extract and 10 parts avocado oil. Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this daily until you are satisfied with the results.
8. Onion juice
Onion juice can help get rid of moles and maintain an even skin tone because of its acidic properties.
Extract fresh onion juice and apply it on the affected area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for 30 minutes or more and then wash it off. Do this two or three times daily for at least three weeks.
Alternatively, apply a mixture of equal parts of onion juice and apple cider vinegar. Leave it on overnight or at least for half an hour. Do this daily for a month or until your mole fades away.
Frankincense essential oil, being astringent in nature, helps dry up a mole and remove it layer by layer.
Dilute frankincense essential oil by adding eight teaspoons of olive oil to one teaspoon of this oil.
Dab it on your mole and leave it on for a few hours.
Do this two or three times a day for a few weeks.
To prevent scarring, continue the treatment for several days even after the mole disappears.
Note: do not use this remedy if it causes skin irritation.
10. Aloe vera
Aloe vera gel
Unlike other acidic ingredients, aloe vera gel works as a mild natural remedy for removing and lightening skin moles.
Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the mole and secure it with a cotton bandage.
Leave it on for three to four hours to allow the aloe to be absorbed completely.
Do this two or three times a day for a month, or until you are satisfied with the results.
Before trying out these remedies, especially the ones with strong ingredients like garlic and apple cider vinegar, make sure your skin is not sensitive to them. Plus, if the remedy worsens the skin condition then discontinue its use.
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!