Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GoreYour feedback matters!
Hai, sir my face is very highly black heads how to remove the black heads please give easily solution sir.
My friend has tooo many big pores in his face and also some stain. May I know how to get rid of that. Any home tips.
Legs r cracking weirdly. Reddish spots started appearing on both the legs yesterday and are causing itching and burning. Periods started today but the color is rust color. totally different from the regular one. And is causing extreme pain with less amount of brownish blood and whitish liquid. Kindly tell me is there anything serious.
Hello Dr. I am 27 year old women and I am suffering from melasma near my cheek bone and I hate it please suggest me how it can be cure.
I am 17 years old boy! My question is about my face 1) dark circles2) how my blackish skin look always gloo.
I have dark spot as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do?
Sir/ Mam, Recently I got rid of acne on face but I am still left with some redness, blackish pigmentation around my lips and pores on either sides of nose. My doctor prescribed me dreamlite face wash and Clindamycin, nicotinamide allantoin gel for acne which I am using it currently. But I stopped using these from 1 to 2 weeks as it is causing much dryness and reddish appearance on skin. And some burning sensation whenever I walk into the sun. Can anyone suggest me how to get clear of pores fast and get even skin tone. And a sunscreen lotion. And how long should I prolong using Clindamycin gel (should I still apply on my face though no pimples r seen on my face. Thank u.
27 male. Dark Oily skin at face. Sensitive skin. My facial skin is 3/4 shades darker than my body. Most probably it happened due to long exposure to sun. Nose top is again noticeably fairer like body. Nose bridges has dark bands. A doctor told me to go for TCA peeling. Before indulging myself in acid, I want to know about any home remedies, which face wash n night cream I should use. And if there is any other oral or over the counter drugs for treating this.
Hi I am having a skin outgrowth in my but hole area it does not bleeds nor hurts but I get itchy feeling there.
She have wounds in feet and no blood is there. She had taken many types of medicines but there's no effect on it and she used many types of cream's like Betamil-GM, Surfaz-SN, Cosvate- Gm, Propy Salic, Supirocin ointment, Covate-OT. But there's no effect on it. And she as like burning.
What can I do for make my face fair and lighter you should prefer a good effective cream that make my face as it is that I want.
I have small open pores on my face caused due to black heads and also few small black heads and a chicken pox scar is it necessary that I have to take any treatment or home remedies are enough?
When I was small I was fair in colour bt as I am growing I stpd taking care abt the skin n you became dark n tan how to get previous colour pls help me.
I was having ache due to which I got little bit scars. I did treatment and got rid of ache and scars but do to access of treatment my face gets blush. When I talk face gets blush, when little bit heat comes across face it gets blush, when I sit, suddenly face gets blush.
I am getting red spots on my stomach and chest even one or two on my arms what r they and how to get rid of them.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.