Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArvindYour feedback matters!
My baby is 3 years old. She suck her thumb before n after sleep. How can we forget her habit. We already tried many things to remove this habit.
I do not have a enough breast milk to feed my baby so what can I do please plz please help me. How to produce my milk.
Please suggest what harm tusq p will do to my baby. Because this medicine has been recommended by a pediatrician only.
She originally was diagnosed in childhood with a whole in heart, then itself vsd was got closed, now she is 11 years old and her weight is 27 kgs. Doing well. She is shuttle badminton player, she is strong enough but she is lien, which food can be given to her to become a little stout.
Hi I am a mother of 15 days old newborn baby boy. I have poor lactation n formula feeding my son. Please help me out with this problem. I literally want to breastfeed my son n grow him healthy. I had him through c-section. Thank you.
My daughter is 20 months old. She is underweight. I wanted to know carnation instant breakfast can be given to her to increase her calorie intake and also how much to give her as she in no ways wants to eat.
My daughter is 4 months old now. She is passing green stools twice a day. Is it normal though I am breastfeeding? What is the reason for this? Please prescribe any medicine.
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed sex yesterday without condom. Is there any chance for born of child. We never planning for sex that day but unfortunately we do that. Any salutation for this.
A study suggests that two cups of milk a day is ideal for toddlers. Consuming more than that can reduce iron stores raising the risk of anaemia
Also says children from age one to till eight needs two cup of milk and from nine to 18 need three cups of milk or its equivalent each day
Hello Doctors, My Son born on 10th APR-2016 with weight of 1.96 Kg with 34 Weeks 6 Days as Late Pre Term and from that day onwards we used to feed him both DBF PRE-NAN and the same PRE-NAN still we are continuing with 30 ml every 2 hrs other than the DBF. So my question here is that, is it ok to continue with PRE-NAN or something else need to change? Because now my kid is with 38 Weeks 3 Days. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.