Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aruresh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I'm 25, and I recently had an intense session with my boyfriend. Well I had any sort of sexual activity after 4 years. Im a virgin and still believe In the whole after marriage thing but this time our private parts did come in contact for a while and the internet is scaring me that it is possible to get pregnant even if nothing comes out of nothing goes in. I'm getting paranoid because my lower back is paining since then and now after all the internet research my knee joints seem to be paining as well. It's been 3 days since we did. Please advice
I am 23 years old. I am suferring pcod problem my family said its difficult to conceive and I am recently married. Is there no cure for this disease.
I had sex with a girl on 8 april while last she had period on 5-6, and I haven't used condom while intercourse. Is there any chances of pregnancy. As I have heard that you can do sex with a girl without condom within 6 days before her period and at least 8 days after her period stops. Please guide me.
Contrary to all the negative reviews you have been perpetually receiving about coffee and its innumerable ill effects, latest studies have emerged with some good news for the world's most loved beverage. Now being hailed as the elixir of life, coffee is said to improve cell regeneration besides increasing immunity and stamina, thereby increasing life expectancy for compulsive caffeine addicts. That does not mean indulging in an indiscriminate drinking of coffee. The consumption must naturally be kept in check as well; the harmful side effects of drinking excess coffee still stand.
The fact that coffee is the most delicious beverage and preferred by young and old alike in all its forms and shapes, makes it even better.
- Coffee however is also endowed with the power to prevent certain chronic diseases that affect people in their advanced age- Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, prostate cancer, liver malfunction, even dementia and Alzheimer's.
- It also helps in easing movement problems common in old age. This is the primary reason why coffee enables you to lead a longer life.
- Another factor working in favor of coffee is its beans consist of some extremely useful elements, including antioxidants and antibacterial substances that help in fighting viral pathogens.
- Besides increasing life span, well up to hundred years of age, coffee is also reputed to decrease the risk of premature death in adults by a total of 8 percent. Drinking coffee regularly is therefore a good habit to inculcate for more than one reason.
Usually coffee drinkers are also smokers. If you want to reap the full benefits of coffee, you must quit smoking and use of other harmful substances. This is because people addicted to nicotine and tobacco tend to develop serious disorders with age, which disable them from enjoying a longer life span.
Coffee also helps to keep weight in check thereby keeping diseases associated with excessive body weight at bay.
I am 26 year old and married I am suffering from PCOD and had treatment for more than 1 year. It was suggested to do daily exercise, I did it. Last time I had menses on 11th Feb, inspite of doing daily exercise I am not able to get MC on time. It is a highly tensed situation for me. Please suggest me what to do in this situation.
Next week I'll go for a trip. I want to postpone my menstrual date. Someone told me that primolut-N drug can use to delay menstrual date. I want to know the dose of primolut-N. Howmany times I can take the medicine in a day. Please help me asap.
Why headache occurs during initial months of pregnancy? Is it a big concern or not? My wife is three months pregnant and having headache in the evening time. Is it a big concern?
Hi my wife had a normal delivery in Sept 15. Thereafter she had periods in NOV and DEC 15. But thereafter she has NO PERIODS till date. In DEC She had taken pills Tab cerazette once a day daily for 6 days. We even had pregnancy test conducted which was negative. Any remedies to resume her periods and is there anything to worry.
I had unprotected sex with my partner on the next day after her periods. Can she get pregnant? I am very worried.
Respected sir/mam last week I had sex with my gf and we did sex 4 times in 6 hours and now after 1 day she is feeling etching in her inner part of vagina and etching quit badly and while urination she feel sever pain. And since from today while urination she feels bleeding too. What we have to do. We are in tension .plzzz help us.
It's here! summer! a time for picnics, swimming, beaches and lots of sunshine. So what can you do to make sure that you have a healthier summer? Ayurveda recognizes that the patterns found in nature can also be found within our bodies. We are constantly interacting with nature and as the seasons change so do our bodies. That means what you were doing in the winter and spring, may not be what your body need in the summer.
To understand what happens to your body during the summertime, you must first understand the characteristics of the pitta dosha, which is the dominant ayurvedic dosha (please read vata- pitta -kapha the three bio-energies notes from our page) in the summer. Pitta is the dosha responsible for transformation and is associated with our digestion, assimilation, and metabolism. And just like the sun, pitta radiates lots of heat and energy. The heat is associated with a good healthy metabolism and a good appetite. But when it goes out of balance pitta people tend to get overheated. This can make you feel easily irritated and angered as well as make you vulnerable to inflammatory conditions, food allergies, and skin rashes, especially with too much sun exposure.
The pitta dosha has specific qualities such as hot, oily, sharp, spreading and liquid. These qualities are manifested as specific physical characteristics in pitta individuals who are in balance. Hot represents a strong, healthy appetite. Oil can be seen as soft, supple skin. Sharpness manifests as a strong intellect and an active mind that is able to solve problems and stay organized. Spreading can be seen as the desire to create and be involved in many projects, which is why pitta people are often popular with others. Liquid is an aspect of pitta which allows for easy transportation, and that is why pitta individuals often tend to sweat easily and have multiple bowel movements a day.
So how does this tie into summer balance? summer is usually the hottest time of the year with the sun being the closest to the earth. This increases the pitta within us all. But if your pitta was already out of balance, you will have tendency to have more health problems during the summer. The first signs of excess pitta that I typically notice in myself are more irritability and greater skin sensitivity to the sun. In the summer time, pitta individuals may start becoming more aggressive, break out in rashes, have worsening heartburn or stomach pain, catch a 'summer' cold, suffer from worsening allergies, get heat stroke, and get more headaches as the weather gets warmer. But just because you have too much pitta doesn't mean you can't enjoy the summer. You just need to take some healthy precautions to prevent your pitta from getting out of balance
The key to keeping pitta balanced in the summer is easy - just chill out! here are few easy ways to keep your pitta nice and cool.
1. Spend less time in the sun. Avoid doing hard work during the hours between 10 am and 3 pm, which is when the sun is the hottest. When you go outdoors, keep your head covered and drink lots of fluids.
2. Avoid hot foods, spicy and fermented oil. Diet is the most powerful way to keep pitta cool. During the summer avoid foods that increase the heat in your body such as chilies, vinegar, oily foods, fried foods, fermented foods, salt, cheese and sour foods. In place of these items, eat foods that have a cooling effect on your body such as sweet, watery fruits like melons and mangoes and green leafy vegetables.
3. Try rose-petal preserves. They're a wonderful, tasty treat that will help you cool down your heart and mind. You can spread them on bread or just eat them straight.
4. Get a coconut-oil massage. It'll help to draw out excess heat from your body. Just rub coconut oil over your body and let it absorb for 5 minutes before your shower. You can also rub it on your feet at night especially if your feet start to burn at bedtime.
5. Have some fun! pitta individuals can sometimes get too serious and caught up in their head. Do your best to balance hard work with some relaxation time with family and friends.
6. Go for a swim. Swimming is the best exercise in the summer. The cool water balances out the excess heat inside your body.
7. Make my favorite summer drink! try freshly squeezed watermelon and cucumber juice with a hint of rose water.
8. Yoga - do sheetli or sheetkari pranayam and this wil have a cooling effect on the body.
9. Topical remedies for soothe sunburn -
- Apply aloe vera cream. Or if you have access to an aloe vera plant lightly rub a piece o the plant (after cutting it, open and taking out gel) on the sun burn area.
- Coconut oil is effective for soothing the sun burn skin.
- Apply tikta ghrita topically.
- Take gauze pad dip into cool cow milk and apply it directly to the sun burn area. If you have no milk available, use a cloth and dip in cool water, but milk is better.
- Pulverize some lettuce and apply the pulp directly on the sun burn area.
- Make a paste of sandalwood and turmeric by mixing equal amount of these herbs with a little cool water. Apply gently to the sunburn area it will have a cooling effect.
You have a great opportunity to be in harmony with nature by learning to balance your lifestyle, diet and activities with each season. This helps you to understand yourself better year round and keep you feeling great all the time.
Have a great summer!
Sir I am married I have one child 5 year old now I am trying to second one but now I am very failed?
If I had sex with teenager girl without condom and my seamen goes inside her. What's precaution to prevent pregnancy.
Please tell me there can be chance of pregnancy if pregnancy test kit shows negative results on 28th day of last period start date.
Hi, im 19 years old. I got married before 4 months. I am planning for a baby. I had a lab test and the results are that I have mild appearance of polycystic ovaries with 32.30 level of prolactin. The doctor has advised me to take obimet sr 500 mg twice a day one in the morning and one after dinner and fol 5, livogen after breakfast. Since after my marriage I have irregular periods. Can I get pregnant by taking these tablets?
I am 41 years old women have a problem of irregular periods and excessive bleeding. What is the right time for thyroid test in context of menstrual cycle as my gynaec suggested thyroid test.
I am married from 3 yrs. I have some problems related to sex. Can you please help me. I rarely get satisfied during sex. I want to know whether I have any problem or is there anything else. Please help me because due to this problem I get irritated and feel like getting angry on my husband.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.