Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arunaa Vora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arunaa VoraYour feedback matters!
How to get fair colour specially for hands they are getting much darker then body. Suggest some medicines for fair colour.
Is 2 or 3 times vomiting during first trimester normal? If I take anti vomiting or anti nausea medicines which my gynae has prescribed to suppress the symptoms I feel extra weakness and dizziness. What I can do?
Dear doctor, I am 18 years old as my foreskin of my penis is not going back it is just going a bit so is there any problem for this.
Dear Sir/madam This is Kiran, I am 25years old, I have weakness and dullness, I have take food properly but I am standing half and hour my energy level low, I hope please give me solution and waiting for your reply Tanking u.
I feel like my semen is leaking with my urine. I have no hard erections. Today after urinating ,I was sitting on my bed and felt a orgasm sensation and feel like sperm is coming out. But when I check it it was like one very little sticky drop. I have this sensation. 2 days before when I was in class What is it? I am 20 and so much tensed please help. Is it normal or not.
I am 16 and masturbate fairly regularly and recently noticed lines on my penis head and tiny spots. Are these bad and can they be treated or is it because I use the wrong shower gel?
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.