Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arunaa VoraYour feedback matters!
I am a cold patient since 1 year. I have Consult many doctors but its not working. When i Wakeup from bed in morning time i get sneezing usually.
Sir ia m scene problem my face is very black and face is dark circle please remove my dark circle please give me advise.
I am a boy and I am 18 years od. I have severe headache on right sided pain increase when I lay down and no pain killer proov affected like panadol.
At night during my sleep my stomach pains many times. What's the reason behind it and what should I do?
I have sport cleaned I have big pimples on my back. I have removed it use many medicine but not response better pls tell me treatment my pimples.
Sesame or olive oil is a great emollient for the skin and so you can use it as a moisturizer. You can make your own facial scrub out of ground oatmeal and almonds and a few spoons of honey. Rinse your face with warm water and then apply a generous amount of this face scrub to your face. Massage your skin gently for several minutes and then rinse your face well with warm water. The oatmeal and honey help to nourish your skin while the ground almonds moisturize your skin. Mashed bananas with honey are a great moisturizer. Soak a small cotton ball in fresh tomato juice and rub it gently on your skin as tomato juice acts as a great natural astringent. Mashed avocado with full-fat milk is a great home remedy for dry skin. Mix equal amounts of virgin coconut oil and peanut oil. Add a few drops of jojoba oil to this blend and then mix in a few spoons of sugar. Massage your entire body with this mixture before your shower. This mixture acts as an effective scrub, removing all dead cells and revealing the lower layer of skin.
You should follow a balanced diet, with salads, dairy products, green leafy vegetables, and fruits as this will help to reduce your risk of hair and skin problems. Yogurt and yogurt-based products, whole grain foods, fish, and nuts will promote healthy hair growth and so they should be included in your daily diet plan. Make sure that you follow a balanced diet plan that contains adequate minerals and vitamins. This will promote skin health and give your skin a healthy glow.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.