Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aruna
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
How should I increase my stamina during sex ? I loss my stamina in 2 3 minutes and fells weakness . I won't give satisfaction to my gf . My private part is also short any advice to increase it ? Plzz give me advice and medicine to manage it.
I am a 16 year old male. I have got something developing close rob my genitals. It is causing a lot of itching all the time. Started developing couple of weeks ago and now it's very uncomfortable. I don't know what it is but it might be a rash. Also my balls are itching a lot but can't see anything wrong on them. Please help.
Hi sir, I have to use masturbation from last 4 years one time in a day, is there any chances to effect my sperm count? ,Can I produce a child in future?
When I have a sex my sperms falls within a min or two so I am not able to enjoy sex for longer time my sex get completed when my sperm are out and it last for only 1 or 2 min.
My all family members are suffering from viral fever and dengue one by one. How can I protect my family members from these diseases.
I am 24 years old. When I do sex with my grlfrnd. I am not able to satisfied her because my sperms comes within 5-10 minutes. Whenever I need to go for sex. I take manforce 50 mg tablet. But after taking it. We enjoy sex for some more minutes and with extra energy but after having sex. I feel severe headache and back pain. please suggest wht should I do to increase my sex time and stamina. And please suggest me health diet chart Which helps in regain my stamina.
I am N. Vikram age of 20years I have head ache since from 2 months. Please give me answer for my questions my head ache should go for 1 tab. Please look after the problem very soon. Do not forget ah.
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
I just did the HIV Elisa test and the result was 0.434 non reactive. A few months back I had done the test and the result was only 0.2 non reactive. Is the increase in value to 0.434 any cause of concern. I am worried because I did have unprotected sex three weeks back and does this increase in value have anything to do with that. Please reply.
I am 23 and single, I masturbate everyday but its not enough for me, and I want to experience sex life while its not yet fulfilled cause I don't have girlfriend how to get feeling of sex as I am not able to enjoy as other couples does?
I am a 15 year old female and have nausea every morning. I tried many medicines but it is not stop yet. My doctor told me it is my mind's thought. What can I do.
An often persistent and long-lasting condition, psoriasis interferes with the life cycle of skin cells and causes them to increase rapidly on the surface of the skin. These generally appear as dry, itchy and red patches of skin having thick, silvery scales.
Psoriasis can be subdivided into the following:
- Plaque psoriasis: The most common form, characterized by dry, red skin lesions covered with silvery scales and can be seen anywhere on the body.
- Scalp psoriasis: These appear on the scalp and may extend beyond the hairline.
- Nail psoriasis: These affect the toenails and fingernails.
- Guttate psoriasis: Characterized by blister-like appearances and are stimulated by bacterial infections.
- Inverse psoriasis: Caused by fungal infections.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: Can cover the entire body with a reddish rash that may peel.
- Pustular psoriasis: Capable of causing chills, fever and diarrhea.
The usual signs and symptoms of psoriasis include:
- Red, sensitive patches of skin
- A silvery, scaly cover
- Dry and cracked skin that may bleed when scratched or agitated
- Tiny scaling spots (witnessed in children)
- Persistent itching, soreness or burning sensation
- Ridged, thickened or pitted nails
- Stiff and swollen joints
Possible causes of psoriasis may include:
- Skin infections or strep throat infections
- Skin injuries, like cuts, bites or sunburns
- Cold weather
- Chronic alcoholism
- Certain medications such as high blood pressure medications
The following factors may further increase the risk of developing the disease:
A few health tips for psoriasis patients:
- Maintain safer distance from the possible variables that cause or aggravate psoriasis
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga can lessen the intensity of psoriasis.
- Avoid pricking, peeling or scratching your skin.
- Make sure to pat your skin dry after washing, and avoid rubbing vigorously with towel or any rough cloth.
- Avoid artificial cleansers and use gram flour (besan flour) instead.
- Use cotton clothes
- Avoid cold water bath or immediate cleaning up right after heavy work-out, long walks, or travel.
- Avoid food stuffs that can cause indigestion.
- Avoid excessive salty and acidic food stuffs, radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour food stuffs that can trigger psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.